Loudspeaker turning on randomly during call

Search This thread

elvisypi

Nov 11, 2010
Düsseldorf
As the title says it turns on without touching the phone, after calling sb. It never seems to turn on while receiving a call. I am 100% I didn't touch a thong as sometimes it happens while I have the phone in hand and I can clearly see that the loudspeaker is activated as soon as I place the call. I read it's a common problem. Anyone found any soulution? Do you have it too?

durres

Nov 10, 2012
As the title says it turns on without touching the phone, after calling sb. It never seems to turn on while receiving a call. I am 100% I didn't touch a thong as sometimes it happens while I have the phone in hand and I can clearly see that the loudspeaker is activated as soon as I place the call. I read it's a common problem. Anyone found any soulution? Do you have it too?

+1 no solution so far

rdbunch

Mar 4, 2011
Minneapolis
twitter.com
Some say it could be a short or something on the USB port. I cleaned mine (lint and things) and it seemed to help... But it happened again and it's clean as whistle so I'm hopping it's chrome. I haven't had an issue since it's last update, seems weird though.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts