Sense 4 ICS One V Support Thread

Search This thread

mr1029x

May 3, 2011
Hanoi
As we've knew, Alex-V has succeeded in porting Sense 4 Lite of the HTC One V Base to SXL. So I created a support thread for ones who have problems, bug reports, questions, etc...

Up-To-Date version: Still under construction, but there's a zip file for everyone to flash and report bugs :)

Link to the Original ROM thread: Click Here

Known Issues:
*Wifi
*Camera preview screen (camera works)
*Audio
*USB Mounting
*Bluetooth (?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Loushi and marco473

marco473

Aug 31, 2010
Rotterdam
As we've knew, Alex-V has succeeded in porting Sense 4 Lite of the HTC One V Base to SXL. So I created a support thread for ones who have problems, bug reports, questions, etc...

Known Issues:
*Wifi
*Camera
*Audio

Wow, i didn't knew that something awesome as this happened! I really hope all the bugs get fixed soon tho.

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
just posted this thread in the rom dev thread :)

with kind regards..Alex

Reactions: mr1029x

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
Is that it

Are there any solutions to those problems. It's nice to finally have sense 4.0 Rom, but why this thread if no one discuss it. I have read that some of you devs managed to get WiFi and sound working,if that's true why not update that One V Rom so we can test it. On DHD forum theirs Sense 4.0 Rom is almost complete,how com. Thanks for answers :cool:

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Well we are working on it, yes we have sound working courtesy of Ben, but we still have 'No Mic, WiFi or Camera'. But as there is 2 people already that have bricked their devices working on this (one of those is recognised developer Alex) we are being careful with our devices... we will update as and when we have made any progress....

CoSaWa

Account currently disabled
May 6, 2011
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I'm really looking forward to this. I keep checking the tread every 5 minutes to see what's happening, It's good to see development on this phone picking up, thanks everyone that's making it possible. :D

LaLey

Jan 25, 2009
I'm also looking forward to this ROM getting "usable" :D

Keep going guys ;)

ZyrtecKWT

Apr 21, 2012
I would like to thank all those who contributed to this. I fixed Bluetooth now and we will try Repair everything and will make this ROM full by any means possible.

thank you for everybody :p

sorry guys >> i am not speak english good :D

Last edited:

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
I would like to thank all those who contributed to this. I fixed Bluetooth now and we will try Repair everything and will make this ROM full by any means possible.

yeah...cool...thats why i love xda...big big thx :)

with kind regards

mh2hamed

Feb 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Could anybody please guide me how to port kernal from rom to another rom.

I have a problem in my mic "it is working with the origianl rom very well, but with some of the ported roms, it is making my voice like a machine during a voice call",

so, i need to port the kernal and drivers which are included in the official ICS update to sense 4.0 rom. to enable myself and all peaple suffering from the same issue.

regards,

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Could anybody please guide me how to port kernal from rom to another rom.

I have a problem in my mic "it is working with the origianl rom very well, but with some of the ported roms, it is making my voice like a machine during a voice call",

so, i need to port the kernal and drivers which are included in the official ICS update to sense 4.0 rom. to enable myself and all peaple suffering from the same issue.

regards,

You can not port the kernel as there has been no source code released yet. And you can not port the drivers because they are for diffrent h/w.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
The mic fix for this rom was taken from the only source that was available at the time which was the zombie rom, so to be honest I don't think you're gonna get a better mic fix until full ics sources are released....

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: mh2hamed

mh2hamed

Feb 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S8+
The mic fix for this rom was taken from the only source that was available at the time which was the zombie rom, so to be honest I don't think you're gonna get a better mic fix until full ics sources are released....

thanks for your attention,

now i know the problem very well, while a call, if iam using the phone itself it is looks like iam using the speakers, but if used the headphone it is very good.

could you please guide me to fix this problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Up-To-Date version: Still under construction, but there's a zip file for everyone to flash and report bugs :)

Known Issues:
    *Wifi
    *Camera preview screen (camera works)
    *Audio
    *USB Mounting
    *Bluetooth (?)

just posted this thread in the rom dev thread :)

with kind regards..Alex