Incubus26Jc's Super Hero 2.1 [RLS1] [5/13/10] [EXT2 Only] [Pretty Damn Fast]

Search This thread

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU RUIN YOUR DEVICE

This is the Fastest Sense 2.1 Build I have Ever Used On the Vogue!! Its a Brand New Port That is Just Stunning:)

It Will Only Fit On Ext2 Partition. Its 165mb
System on Ext2\Data on Nand Recomended

INSTRUCTIONS

- INSTALL 320x480 ECLAIR NBH FOR 3D SUPPORT

- Use ROGUE TOOLS OVERCLOCK for More Speed But It's Not Required

- INSTALL AND FIRST BOOT TAKES A REALLY LONG TIME (Just walk away for 10 or 15 mins)

- DISABLE VIBRATE ON INCOMING CALLS IN Settings\Sound and Display. Also add a Ringtone in Settings\Personalize

- IF HTC WIDGETS DONT WORK ON FIRST BOOT - SETTINGS\APPLICATIONS\MANAGE APPLICATIONS\HTC SENSE\ CLICK ON FORCE STOP AND THEN CLEAR DATA

- I Recommend "Optimal Setting" in Auto Killer App After Your Sure All Widgets Are There

Not Working:
- Camera
- Bluetooth
- Voice Search

DOWNLOAD RLS1

THANKS
Thanks to mssmison for helping me get on my feet. I know we all really appreciate all his work:)
Thanks to Myn for also helping me greatly

Last edited:

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
Thanks for taking over on this. Loading it up now! Not sure if this build has it, but can you put the full market in future builds if it is not already in this one?
Also, in an older build, couldn't figure out how to get the weather working in sense. Is there something that needs to be turned on?

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
once you get the sense widgets working, remove the clock and add it again. It will give you the option to use fullscreen weather.

Thanks.....Widgets came on in first boot!

Is there a way I can overclock this or does it need to be built in? Or can you possibly do it as an update file? Seems more sluggish then the last version.....

Last edited:

thebulletfromhell

Feb 19, 2010
You just revive me from the pit of windows mobile. One question, does the nbh work with kaiser or do I have to find one with 3d support for kaiser

Last edited:

inertone

May 9, 2009
Los Angeles
wow incubus im super impressed!!
from themes to an actual build!
how does this compare to myns build in terms of speed?
can it be used as an every day build?