[NEW] Anonimo-sense-hybrid ROM (2.2.1)(Stable)

Search This thread

anonimo95

Mar 25, 2011
ANONIMO-Sense(Froyo 2.2.1) ,based on hybrid sense, with the best of sense and aosp

Characteristics:

*Kernel overclock up to 761 mhz

*Android 2.2.1 (Froyo) HCDR kernel optimized

*Live wallpapers without needing to overclock

*Sense X-D

*Radio FM

* HCDR jacob kernel , para poner hacer Overclock (con cpu master)

*Launcher: HE LAUNCHER (very customizable)

*Rooted

*Bootanimation(similar to this)

sequence.gif

APPS INCLUDED:

*Camera
*Apps2sd
*Calculator:D
*OIFileManager
*Browser
*Radio 13.55.55.24H_3.35.20.10
*Radio fm
*Titanium Backup
*Root Explorer:
*Whats App
*Torch
*Widgets in the photos are --> -Animated wheather Widget , -Glass Widgets and -Palmary weather pro (not included, they are very heavy)

*All google apps (Gmail, Google talk, Market, Youtube,Navigation)

Languages (autoconfigured in the first boot):

Spanish,English,Deutsch,Polish,Portuguese,Türkce,Lietuva,Italian,Hindi,Hebrew,Francais,Indonesian,Svenska,Catalan and Chinese or Japanese , I don't know :D

It has 2 live wallpapers (they are so heavy) but you can find a lot of wallpapers here
http://www.livewallpapers.org/

*First boot takes about 5-10 minutes

To install
-Advanced-------------->Wipe dalvik cache
-Wipe cache Partition
-data/factory Reset
-install zip
-reboot now

In the firstboot, wait about 3 seconds , put your pin code, wait about 15 seconds and it will configure itself the time and language.Follow some steps (to configure your gmail account if you want) and after that, reboot for a normal use

Download links

Mod edit: download links removed due to the presence of paid app Root explorer in the rom

Attachments

• snapshot.png
    snapshot.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 2,761
Last edited by a moderator:

pyroblazer

Oct 13, 2010
Ahmedabad
no sense???

its aosp based... cause i didnt see any sense.... no htc diler... no faceboook intigration...ect.... plz enlighten me if im wrong....

-Howard-

Dec 27, 2010
Nottingham, UK
No its sense based juat with the aense launcher removed. It still has sense framework...ect

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

pyroblazer

Oct 13, 2010
Ahmedabad
you can downl. facebook if you want , all the rest is htc-based sense

i'd like to differ... it doesn't have htc dialer.... something that i like the most.... the only reason i don't use a AOSP rom is that the dialer and everything is so dark and dingy and not so attractive.... bt then thats just me... any ways good rom ... keep it going..

-Howard-

Dec 27, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Ergh. You need to have 2.X.X.X recovery to install this rom. Either fastboot it or get it from rom manager and temporarily boot to it from rom manager to install the rom.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

dieseljohn44

Aug 29, 2010
thxxxxxxxxxxxx
i had installed it. it is nice
but it shows widgets of aosp not sense
is it change possible
if i add phone.apk of htc sense from wild puzzle is it work directly by replace in system/aap

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANONIMO-Sense(Froyo 2.2.1) ,based on hybrid sense, with the best of sense and aosp

Characteristics:

*Kernel overclock up to 761 mhz

*Android 2.2.1 (Froyo) HCDR kernel optimized

*Live wallpapers without needing to overclock

*Sense X-D

*Radio FM

* HCDR jacob kernel , para poner hacer Overclock (con cpu master)

*Launcher: HE LAUNCHER (very customizable)

*Rooted

*Bootanimation(similar to this)

sequence.gif

APPS INCLUDED:

*Camera
    *Apps2sd
    *Calculator:D
    *OIFileManager
    *Browser
    *Radio 13.55.55.24H_3.35.20.10
    *Radio fm
    *Titanium Backup
    *Root Explorer:
    *Whats App
    *Torch
    *Widgets in the photos are --> -Animated wheather Widget , -Glass Widgets and -Palmary weather pro (not included, they are very heavy)

*All google apps (Gmail, Google talk, Market, Youtube,Navigation)

Languages (autoconfigured in the first boot):

Spanish,English,Deutsch,Polish,Portuguese,Türkce,Lietuva,Italian,Hindi,Hebrew,Francais,Indonesian,Svenska,Catalan and Chinese or Japanese , I don't know :D

It has 2 live wallpapers (they are so heavy) but you can find a lot of wallpapers here
    http://www.livewallpapers.org/

*First boot takes about 5-10 minutes

To install
    -Advanced-------------->Wipe dalvik cache
    -Wipe cache Partition
    -data/factory Reset
    -install zip
    -reboot now

In the firstboot, wait about 3 seconds , put your pin code, wait about 15 seconds and it will configure itself the time and language.Follow some steps (to configure your gmail account if you want) and after that, reboot for a normal use

Download links

Mod edit: download links removed due to the presence of paid app Root explorer in the rom

hi..

i installed it in my wildfire using CW recovery 2.5.. installation was successful..

but it keeps on rebooting...

any more things to do???

Perform a Wipe Data in Clockworkmod before flashing a new ROM. Thus, perform a Wipe, then try reinstalling.
    I know that , but if you add an energy widget to the desktop, you'll be able to change it

ok ! i will try and can you tell me why the radio signal goes down to less than 50 % ? i`ve tried and i did reflashed radio and it`s the same . shall i start over again from sdcard wipe ... format sdcard ... etc ... :rolleyes: