Search This thread

samuraixzodus

Jun 23, 2010
Last edited:

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
When I tried that app to get the six axis working its said no. So you must have some magical Inc that allowed it to work, tell us what you did. I had a whole topic on this in the q+a section cuz I want to use my six axis for emulators. I had no responses of how to get it to work.

seh6183

Mar 23, 2011
How do you map "enter" or whatever it takes to smash blocks? Also have you played around with the full version? Minecraft Pocket?

samuraixzodus

Jun 23, 2010
I'm using miui....not sure if it makes a difference. I am running a slcd Droid Inc with .92 hboot. I installed the app turned on Bluetooth and no issues. I contacted the sixaxis dev to see if I could get more info on mapping the input commands for 360 movement and smashing blocks. He hasn't emailed me yet but I will update the post when he does. I can't seem to find the paid app in the market does anyone else have luck finding it?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

Div033

Aug 17, 2010
When I tried that app to get the six axis working its said no. So you must have some magical Inc that allowed it to work, tell us what you did. I had a whole topic on this in the q+a section cuz I want to use my six axis for emulators. I had no responses of how to get it to work.

Are you running a sense based rom? I remember that the wiimote Bluetooth wouldn't work with sense based roms so I assume that its the same for the sixaxis. You might want to try switching to an AOSP rom (CM7, MIUI, OMGB) to use the sixaxis app.

Also we won't be able to see the paid version in the market. It only appears for xperia play devices.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the XDA app.

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
I must have the only one it doesn't work on

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1313736848732.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1313736848732.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 892

cooksalot

Aug 1, 2010
This is just too funny my kids are into Minecraft. I better not let on that it can be played on my phone I would lose it. LOL!

kschwarz88

Dec 29, 2010
I must have the only one it doesn't work on

Unfortunately, Sense framework's Bluetooth driver doesn't support connecting Human Interface Devices (HID) like a controller or keyboard.
You'll need to run an AOSP based rom, as they have a different Bluetooth stack that does support HID connections.

Also, another fun fact: TV-out only works on Sense based roms, so if you're like me and dream of playing emulator games on you DINC with a wiimote and watching the video on the TV, that'll have to stay a dream.

omgyeti

May 4, 2012
NW Florida
Ignore me. I just realized that even though I selected "Search within Incredible 2" I still wound up in the Incredible 1 page. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

JMooney5115

Jul 1, 2010
Birmingham
I have the paid version of Minecraft PE, got it when Google had the $0.10 app sale last fall. I am running CM7 and can use my six axis controller with SNES and NES emulators. I am having no luck with Minecraft PE though. How do you get the controller to work with Minecraft PE?

Edit: I downloaded the demo in the OP and the six axis functions in the game. However, L3 and R3 both run. I can only run and jump. Am I missing something here?

What I need:
  • Edit Button Mappings
  • Work with paid verision

Last edited:

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
So.. what happens when this is turned off? Do I have to pair again with the computer?

I don't normally have a computer to get a hold of so I'm curious what would happen if I synced it to my ps3 after using it on my phone, could I just keep the address and sync it back?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

JMooney5115

Jul 1, 2010
Birmingham
So long as it's not paired with any other device again (PS3 or computer) it will still work with your phone. It would be great if I could pair the remote with the phone over USB.

-Mooney

I found the touch profiles and created one for Minecraft PE. I have the analog_left walking and cross controls the block placement/removal. I cannot get analog_right to work correctly. When trying to turn it only turns as far as a touch from the center of the screen to the right/left of the screen.

The app is listening for a touch and the analog_rght provides a touch for that amount of screen space and when the analog_right goes back to center, the guy goes back looking forward too. As if a finger was moved from center -> side of screen -> center. That's my theory.

Last edited:

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
So long as it's not paired with any other device again (PS3 or computer) it will still work with your phone. It would be great if I could pair the remote with the phone over USB.

-Mooney

I found the touch profiles and created one for Minecraft PE. I have the analog_left walking and cross controls the block placement/removal. I cannot get analog_right to work correctly. When trying to turn it only turns as far as a touch from the center of the screen to the right/left of the screen.

The app is listening for a touch and the analog_rght provides a touch for that amount of screen space and when the analog_right goes back to center, the guy goes back looking forward too. As if a finger was moved from center -> side of screen -> center. That's my theory.
I actually got this work.. although its still buggy..
I don't think this will work for this game. It requires a lot of pressing the controller don't have. In general it works perfect. But the GUI and crafting and closing are the problem makers.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

JMooney5115

Jul 1, 2010
Birmingham
I will be able to play it. I emailed the dev of the six axis app and he told me how to fix my analog_right problem. All you do is set the button to relative touch. To do this select analog_right Menu -> Button Properties -> Relative Touch. Now it works. I set the sensitivity to about 75-80%.

-Mooney

xBiGxR0b

Dec 28, 2012
So close!

I have just started using Free Minecraft Pocket Demo with my sixaxis controller. You need to use a controller because the game requires physical buttons as its made for the sony experia. Works pretty well there are a few bugs but nothing major.
Here are the links if interested.​

I came very close to getting this figured out. I had the left controls set with the D-pad because if you set it with the analog you would hop around randomly. I set the minecraft options to Split controls, then set an area on the right to the right analog...this is where I came into my trouble, I will inform later on. I set my brick inventory to circle and jump to X. Then I set in the middle of the screen R1 to break and place blocks. Everything was find except for the right analog. It would sense a touch, making it place and break blocks when using the right analog, plus it would reach all the way over to the left controls and just freak out. So if you came up with a solution to this problem please let me know what you found out. Thanks.

desertflame

Jan 16, 2013
I'm sorry to bump this, but is anyone still interested? I've mapped my left analog for the movement( I just changed some button properties) and right analog for view(and building blacks and stuff). Its not complete, but you can play with your controller. My only hindrance is mapping to your block selection. I've mapped triangle as the inventory, but you have to use the touch screen from there. If anyone's interested, send me a PM and I'll send you my mappings.

Chao.

Top Liked Posts