Ankara
B25 v3 Chanelog(what I made)
-Glitch B5 Kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459576
-Cappy KK4 Modem
-Keys fixed
-Cleaned rom
-Some tweaks added
-Ext SD fix added to rom
-Ext SD fix is causing a strange message to pop up in the bar asking if you want to format the card. This bug is fixed also...
-Changed MTP to Mass Storage
-Added latest G.apps
-Added Inverted Google Music
-Added transparent G. search
-MMS fixed(Hopefully,needs feedback...)
-Sound recorder fixed (you must see Sound Recorder app on app drawer)
-Camera resolution changing FC fixed
-Bootanimation changed...(I hope you like new one)
-Added Root Browser(themed by me...)
-NovaLauncher Updated
-Trebucher launcher replaced with ApexLauncher
-DeskClock replaced with new one
-DataSwitch widget added
-3 ICS Clock widget added
-Market changed to inverted one...
-Added themed XDA app
-Removed Video Editor

Last edited:

mcdroid

Nov 10, 2009
Thanks again vibranturk for another great resource. I am downloading now and will be flashing to test.

vibranturk

Dec 28, 2011
Ankara
You also forgot to credit the I9000 port, I'm sure you didn't take it from the Galaxy Nexus and port it.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

How can you sure? can you try my v4 yet?? it includes teamgummy features which isnt ported i9000 yet... or 3.1 includes 4 way lockscreen that you cant find this on any sgs rom...

please respect...at least look carefully(you can see all devs on credits if you look carefully)...

Reactions: pqrs

b-eock

Dec 30, 2010
Dallas, Texas
How can you sure? can you try my v4 yet?? it includes teamgummy features which isnt ported i9000 yet... or 3.1 includes 4 way lockscreen that you cant find this on any sgs rom...

please respect...at least look carefully(you can see all devs on credits if you look carefully)...

My bad, sorry

mcdroid

Nov 10, 2009
Ok 2 things:

1. Love the rom and it runs great so far. Everything I have tested so far is working. The additions to the Settings Menu are the best I have seen in an ICS rom. Toggles on the notification bar are good as well.

2. Really.....An angry pink unicorn for the boot animation...that will be the first thing I will rip from another rom.

If anything pops up I will reply.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I flashed it love the from thanks. One bug I noticed reboot takes u to recovery

I can confirm this. Rebooting from the Power Menu option goes right into recovery.

Last edited:

wickedninjalo

Mar 14, 2009
Gouldsboro
Installed and its def a sweet rom , loving all the customization. Can't say I like the unicorn boot animation lol. Thank you for your hard work

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Wow another port turk your really turk :p. To all who flash it already does this have the sd card issue? Im on the edge of my seat eager to flash this and also what kernel does it use? can we use glitch here? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Open Kang Project

This Rom was build by TeamKang & Romanbb Includes also ICY Glitch Kernel... I dont take credit for Rom and Kernel. Im only ported rom for Cappy...

Official AOKP Site and CHANGELOG: http://forum.aokp.co/

Thread closing...

Guys today AOKP comes official... So you dont need this thread and my support anymore...

Im always fixing some bugs (Camera Resolution FC, Ext SD mounting, AriesParts...) and always editing, black theming, adding gapps and more goodies and cleaning rom... Maybe we can say Im making a AOKP Kang all the time...

Again everyone must know I'm not Dev of this Rom or Kernel... Im firstly make avaliable this awesome rom for Cappy and unofficial supporting till today...

Now cappy have official support and now you guys will use Pure AOKP...

Im pulled down links... And also requested Mod for closing thread...

Continue with official thread now...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1522881
    Theme Update

Edited - Theme update for Build 25 IceCreamBuild25-v1.zip Files are different so don't use other ones for build 25. If you did, then just flash this over it to fix it. Don't use the revert for this version, it is different.

A few minor adjustments, missed some icons to change. I have also attached a revert to original zip too. Just say thanks.

I added a update in v8 if you are using the softkeys mod by dustin. This will change the softkeys to the bluish color instead of white. This makes no changes to his mod to framework as it is separate and not in these updates.. If you are not using his mod, then then version 7 is the same as version 8 and won't make a difference.
    B25 v3 Chanelog(what I made)
    -Glitch B5 Kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459576
    -Cappy KK4 Modem
    -Keys fixed
    -Cleaned rom
    -Some tweaks added
    -Ext SD fix added to rom
    -Ext SD fix is causing a strange message to pop up in the bar asking if you want to format the card. This bug is fixed also...
    -Changed MTP to Mass Storage
    -Added latest G.apps
    -Added Inverted Google Music
    -Added transparent G. search
    -MMS fixed(Hopefully,needs feedback...)
    -Sound recorder fixed (you must see Sound Recorder app on app drawer)
    -Camera resolution changing FC fixed
    -Bootanimation changed...(I hope you like new one)
    -Added Root Browser(themed by me...)
    -NovaLauncher Updated
    -Trebucher launcher replaced with ApexLauncher
    -DeskClock replaced with new one
    -DataSwitch widget added
    -3 ICS Clock widget added
    -Market changed to inverted one...
    -Added themed XDA app
    -Removed Video Editor
    Theme Update Added System Settings

Toggles and signal icon same as previous. Added icons to the settings menu. Screen Shot Attached. Just says thanks if you like it.