How scratch resistant is Live with walkman

Search This thread

Dimasdanz

Jan 31, 2012
Check on youtube I forget the link
It's awesome but still, I'm using screen protector just in case :)

nmnarora

Jun 16, 2010
New Delhi
well, one thing i've learned is that these screens, whether be gorilla glass, mineral glass, etc. are not scratchproof. They are scratch resistant. It all depends upon the level of Resistance they offer to scratches.

I personally use a scratch guard, cuz my pocket can never be trustworthy :)

Reactions: prateek_gemini
Dec 6, 2012
Phones Using Mineral Glass

My phone is lww and it has got tiny scratches on the screen because I used to put it in my pocket along with coins and keys. So it is obvious that if I don't use a screen protector more scratches will appear.

For those phones whose display is made of mineral glass, please do use a screen protector as tiny scratches do appear.:good:

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
My phone is lww and it has got tiny scratches on the screen because I used to put it in my pocket along with coins and keys. So it is obvious that if I don't use a screen protector more scratches will appear.

For those phones whose display is made of mineral glass, please do use a screen protector as tiny scratches do appear.:good:

My LWW has been together with keys for quite a while, I even played with keys on the screen on purpose, still no scratches there.

asalolzs23

Oct 2, 2012
NO scratch since day 1

Never used screen protector for almost a year. I threw my phone 1 time still no scratch. I am not good at taking care of my phone but still my phone looks good as new.

bjks88

Jan 22, 2012
LwW has nice antiscratch glass, but surface is harsh in touch, it's little annoying. I used a screen guard called "best guard", quality is similar like brando foil. Finger go smoothly on screen than without it and not leave finger prints on the screen :)

Last edited:

sidkota

Feb 26, 2012
Mumbai
My LWW has 2 great scratches even when i keep it safe... just coins can ruin ur fone very badly!! do keep its screen guarded!!!

havocgb

Sep 14, 2012
Whiterun
I had screen guard on my LWW and then once it went through a really bad fall and bounced down a flight of stairs. The screen guard got damaged but no scratches on the screen. Anyways I put another screen guard! :p

Oct 14, 2012
Butterworth, Penang
I try two screen protector for my LWW and then when they scratches, it annoys me and take them off.
Now, my LWW does not has any screen protector, no great scratches now. Just my own mistakes that scratch the screen which i'm using my "ring that has edge on its stone" and i try rub hard on my LWW and "the scratch APPEAR !!!" (its only just one scratch)
then i never tried it again and my LWW still do not has any new "FACIAL TREATMENT" to it... :D

zagi988

May 16, 2010
Zapresic
Sony Xperia XZ1
I never used a screen protector cuz one came with my phone.
Now that one is full of scratches that appeared after hiting it with rocks, keys, knifes and stuff (cuz I know Active has Dragontrail).
My "screen" is full of scratches, but I just don't wanna take of the protector as long as I can.
Pic of screen (protector) here: http://twitpic.com/bjj2yf/full

Top Liked Posts