[Q] N8000 device descriptor failed error

Search This thread

eragon143

Mar 17, 2013
hi everyone,
i have n8000 with the latest german kitkat installed. after installation my device shows as device descriptor failed .whenever i connect to pc it is not getting identified. unfortunately my wifi is also not working. cant connect to odin also. i am in windows 8.1. any help would be appreciated.

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
hi everyone,
i have n8000 with the latest german kitkat installed. after installation my device shows as device descriptor failed .whenever i connect to pc it is not getting identified. unfortunately my wifi is also not working. cant connect to odin also. i am in windows 8.1. any help would be appreciated.

Get the Latest Kies from Sammobile.com. 4.1 uses kies 2.6 and from 4.3 up uses kies 3 xxx.. i HAVE This issue because my note phone is on 4.3 and my tablet 4.1 so . GRRRRRRRRRR SAMSUNG..

ALSO YOU Might want to get usbdview and uninstall all old android devices . there is threads all over on how to use it.

Good Luck

BigBugHmb

Jul 22, 2011
Hamburg
That's one of the thing's why I never use KIES… I love ODIN.. ;)

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI G700-U10 mit Tapatalk

eragon143

Mar 17, 2013
the problem is i cant even coonect my n8000 to my laptop. it practically doesnt recognise it. only if it recognises then i can use odin. will try it on a windows 7 pc today and let you kno

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
the problem is i cant even coonect my n8000 to my laptop. it practically doesnt recognise it. only if it recognises then i can use odin. will try it on a windows 7 pc today and let you kno

hi
i do remember some one saying that their is some problem with win 8 not recognizing the tab so try win7 For ur info the Kitkat OTA is available in india try it
i got the OTA yesterday :laugh::good:

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Reinstall kies for your Note version

hi
i do remember some one saying that their is some problem with win 8 not recognizing the tab so try win7 For ur info the Kitkat OTA is available in india try it
i got the OTA yesterday :laugh::good:

I Am on windows 8.1 Latest Build..

I Have no issues connecting adb fastboot odin or any other application with my NOte 10.1 note 2 or nexus 7..

Other then sometimes win 8 will get the note 10.1 and note2 confused . I think its the issue as kies 3 is required for note 2 but will NOT work with note 10.1..

I so wish samsung would fix this.. So that is why again OPP Remove and reinstall Kies version that support your NOTE Device and it will Install the nescessary drives to allow odin to work....