[MOD]SRS Dolby sound Enchancer for Galaxy 3!

Search This thread

josip-k

Feb 20, 2011
Jastrebarsko
Samsung Galaxy S20
ASUS ZenFone 8
here i present you,the full dolby sound drivers port!!its ported by me,and DSP driver is ported from CKKnot,x8 forum member,big thanks to him!

DISCLAIMER:i am not responsible if this bricks your phone,if your phone grows arms and tries to strangle you,grows legs and start running away from you.use this at your own risk.

hey guys,here i am with another sound enchantment port :D

so this is dolby SRS sound enchantment drivers :D

what you will get with this:
[*]more clearer sound
[*]DSR value increased(much more deeper)
[*]background sound much clearer!

this is fully my port.

NOTES:this will delete beats audio.

i find this much better than beats audio,more sound quality and sharpness,if you want more bass,i use winamp equalizer :D

THIS IS TESTED ONLY ON CM7,NOT ON ANY OTHER FROYO OR ICS.YOU CAN TRY IT,BUT IF YOU END UP WITH A SOFTBRICK OR STH. DONT BLAME ME.I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.

CREDITS:Dolby for sound,CKKnot for lib-cyanogen.so and dsp enabler,Quinny899,me for porting everything ;)

ROM COOKERS ARE FREE RO MERGE THIS INTO ROMS!!

If its useful,please hit that thanks button,it was hard work :)

Attachments

• Dolby_srs_DeHuMaNiZeD.zip
    616.4 KB · Views: 4,039
  • DSP_Enabler_G3_DeHuMaNiZeD.zip
    207.8 KB · Views: 2,745
Last edited:

ilievski.ace

Dec 20, 2010
Skopje
here i present you,the full dolby sound drivers port!!its ported by me,and DSP driver is ported from CCKnot,x8 forum member,big thanks to him!

DISCLAIMER:i am not reaponsible if this bricks your phone,if your phone grows arms and tries to strangle you,grows legs and start running away from you.use this at your own risk.

[*]more clearer sound

this is fully my port.

NOTES:this will delete beats audio,and DSP manager wont work!it will give force closes!

i find this much better than beats audio,more sound quality and sharpness,if you want more bass,i use winamp equalizer :D

Give Credit to The Developer !!!! And If You Reed nice There are huge Differences from Dolby to SRS ........... And This One Is just SRS !

Reactions: ahsanaimad

raja4sure

Jul 10, 2011
No, DSP still doesn't work, at least for me. And installing Volume+ isn't a solution (and to be honest, I barely notice any changes while using it..)

facring same problem DSP fcs.

same with me....DSP FC's....

but i found a guys comment on the original thread about this DSP issue and i found that the DSP FC issue is due to one file called libaudioeffect_ini.so

I haven't tried it....maybe we can remove that file from the zip and then flash it....
But it must be first time flash.....we cant get DSP working by doing this after DSP FC's.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here i present you,the full dolby sound drivers port!!its ported by me,and DSP driver is ported from CKKnot,x8 forum member,big thanks to him!

DISCLAIMER:i am not responsible if this bricks your phone,if your phone grows arms and tries to strangle you,grows legs and start running away from you.use this at your own risk.

[*]more clearer sound

this is fully my port.

NOTES:this will delete beats audio.

THIS IS TESTED ONLY ON CM7,NOT ON ANY OTHER FROYO OR ICS.YOU CAN TRY IT,BUT IF YOU END UP WITH A SOFTBRICK OR STH. DONT BLAME ME.I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.

CREDITS:Dolby for sound,CKKnot for lib-cyanogen.so and dsp enabler,Quinny899,me for porting everything ;)

ROM COOKERS ARE FREE RO MERGE THIS INTO ROMS!!

If its useful,please hit that thanks button,it was hard work :)
    here i present you,the full dolby sound drivers port!!its ported by me,and DSP driver is ported from CCKnot,x8 forum member,big thanks to him!

DISCLAIMER:i am not reaponsible if this bricks your phone,if your phone grows arms and tries to strangle you,grows legs and start running away from you.use this at your own risk.

[*]more clearer sound

this is fully my port.

NOTES:this will delete beats audio,and DSP manager wont work!it will give force closes!

Give Credit to The Developer !!!! And If You Reed nice There are huge Differences from Dolby to SRS ........... And This One Is just SRS !
    Doesn't change anything on froyo

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I5800
    I also tested on froyo and there is no difference.
    But what do you mean by froyo doesn't support equalizers, there is one in the music player or with Voodoo sound control, or you are talking about something different :confused:

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

Voodoo Sound isn't an Equalizer! In "simple" terms, it's a low level driver that allow us to use the whole potential out of the WM8998 that our phone has.

Here, we are talking about equalizers, like the ones you find on music players (DSP is an equalizer too). This mod just adapts the equalizer to make you feel it sounds better.
    Equalizers in Android are only supported starting from Gingerbread.
    Beats audio.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk