Moderators please close- EpicBlue MS

Search This thread

smp420

Feb 19, 2010
so I've tried to flash v2 three times now with a fresh flash of mikg 1.3, and all 3 have resulted in me without a status bar. any ideas why?

smp420

Feb 19, 2010
triple post please delete. No idea what's going on, these were several minutes apart and came from nowhere

Last edited:

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
so I've tried to flash v2 three times now with a fresh flash of mikg 1.3, and all 3 have resulted in me without a status bar. any ideas why?

Mikshift 1.3 has added a few things to the status bar from 1.2 . V2 of epicblues was made to work with 1.2 and below. Since the status bar was changed on 1.3 it screws it up I will have something posted for 1.3 soon. I thought my power supply on my desktop went out and waited for a new one to be shipped and it turned out to be my motherboard

Reactions: smp420

smp420

Feb 19, 2010
So sorry to hear about your computer, hope it's not down to long. As for the status bar problem, that makes perfect sense. I appreciate the reply.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Its back

HERE WE GO
sorry for the delay and everything!
The OP is Now Updated with support for the latest 1.4 build of Mikshift-g and any build below!
and new design asthectics and icons!
ENJOY!

alher591

Sep 26, 2009
Chicago
Yeah i tried a while back and it would get past the splash. I love themes that change the stock green to blue but keep it simple:)

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please Close thread

Mikshift 1.3 has added a few things to the status bar from 1.2 . V2 of epicblues was made to work with 1.2 and below. Since the status bar was changed on 1.3 it screws it up I will have something posted for 1.3 soon. I thought my power supply on my desktop went out and waited for a new one to be shipped and it turned out to be my motherboard
    Ill check... If not there will be a link posted for something that will... :)

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunantley no it doesnt ATM. Have got caught up in another project.. and a bunch of complications but ill have something out soon