{All 2011}[FAQ][Q&A][CM11.0] LegacyXperia discussion

Search This thread
Dec 14, 2012
My Friend its Smart launcher Theme
and I installed CM 11 Ubuntu Theme which u get in Themes section after installation..
so plz first install correct theme:eek:
just search on google

Thanks. Little bit help needed.
How to get Theme section? Is there any separate apk file? where can I find? I checked in settings -> theme. only system theme is available and no option to get other themes. Please help me.

lyrabee

Sep 9, 2012
friend . when using mounts2sd whether u move data or delvik it dont slow ur device if u use high end SD card ( class 10) im 100% sure it cos of SD card u using. i have no issue with speed when i move both data and delvik to sd card ( i use 32 / class10)

as i am not so familiar with all those "2sd"-possibilities i have this question: does ordinary app2sd work with lx-cm11? i just want to be able to move the apps i are currently have on sd with fxp-cm10 to sd as well with lx-cm11...

and another question as i'm still confused with that "ics thing": to install lx-cm11 i read that i once need "stock ics build .587" to have been installed on my ray. is it really "stock stock" ics or "just some" ics? my ray history looks like this: 1: stock gb 2.3 / 2: official-cm9.1 (ics) / 3: fxp-cm10 (jb), and i wonder if having had the cm9.1-ics on my ray is enough, or if i really have to install "stock ics build .587" before installing lx-cm11?

thx :)

lyrabee

cajhin

Jan 5, 2006
as i am not so familiar with all those "2sd"-possibilities i have this question: does ordinary app2sd work with lx-cm11? i just want to be able to move the apps i are currently have on sd with fxp-cm10 to sd as well with lx-cm11...

and another question as i'm still confused with that "ics thing": to install lx-cm11 i read that i once need "stock ics build .587" to have been installed on my ray. is it really "stock stock" ics or "just some" ics? my ray history looks like this: 1: stock gb 2.3 / 2: official-cm9.1 (ics) / 3: fxp-cm10 (jb), and i wonder if having had the cm9.1-ics on my ray is enough, or if i really have to install "stock ics build .587" before installing lx-cm11?

thx :)

lyrabee

1. regular app2sd still works; but in kitkat the /data partition is effectively smaller than before, so people are looking for ways to move more things to sd

2.you had stock ICS before, and fxp-cm10 does not modify the partitions, so in *your* case there's no need to flash stock ICS again

Update: misread your post; you never had stock ICS. cm-9.1 probably has the same layout, but I don't know for sure.
Either try it out, or just flash stock ICS to be sure you're clean.

Last edited:

lyrabee

Sep 9, 2012
1. regular app2sd still works; but in kitkat the /data partition is effectively smaller than before, so people are looking for ways to move more things to sd

2.you had stock ICS before, and fxp-cm10 does not modify the partitions, so in *your* case there's no need to flash stock ICS again

first, thx for your quick reply :)

just to be sure: i didn't have stock ics. i had ics for the first time on my ray with cm9.1. still no need to install stock ics?

Reactions: blessedsword

SurajH

Sep 4, 2012
How to get Theme section? Is there any separate apk file? where can I find? I checked in settings -> theme. only system theme is available and no option to get other themes. Please help me.

Basically in Theme section only 1 stock theme present
so u hv to download ubuntu theme apk and install it then only check the theme section 1 new ubuntu theme added after that:D
Google it ubuntu theme Cm 11

Reactions: blessedsword

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
:fingers-crossed:

Can you tell me how to fix recorder camera? I use another device, and still use CM11. But, my camera cannnot save a Video when I stop recording :crying: Please inbox or show me in this thread, thanks thanks a lot :angel:

Just because you use CM11 does not mean that it is the same across other platforms. If your device is not an Arc/S, we can't help you much since the fixes are specific to the Arc/S only. You're wasting your time here by asking in the wrong device forums, especially the camera since it is different across other phones.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた

blessedsword

Jul 9, 2013
Garden Grove
Just because you use CM11 does not mean that it is the same across other platforms. If your device is not an Arc/S, we can't help you much since the fixes are specific to the Arc/S only. You're wasting your time here by asking in the wrong device forums, especially the camera since it is different across other phones.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた

can you inbox, and tell me where did you fix in your Arc/S? Maybe I can try it, please :eek:

nikhildangui

Mar 7, 2013
Goa
Unable to find Any new CM11 builds

I stopped the buildbot, removed the latest build from basketbuild & started building the 10.2 builds.
After the 10.2 builds are finished, the new 11.0 build will come:

## Nightly build 20140112 - cm-11.0
* Latest cm11.0 changes
* Fixed WebView distortion
* Hack: Fixed WebView lags
* Removed SmartassH3 governor (It's 100% same as smartassv2)

Be patient since other people are building on the buildbot too, so it's a bit slower than usual.

I HAVE BEEN INSTALLING CM11 NIGHTLYS RIGHT ON RELEASE DATE
BUT AFTER cm-11.0-20131225-NIGHTLY-LegacyXperia-haida.zip i am unable to find any new rom at http://legacyxperia.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/cm11.0/ is that now new builds are hosted somewhere else?? what i can see is change logs for CM11 at github but no new builds.
i am confused please help me out if anyone can please give me download link for Haida CM 11 Nightly build 20140112 HAIDA

shubh_007

Jun 4, 2012
Mumbai
I HAVE BEEN INSTALLING CM11 NIGHTLYS RIGHT ON RELEASE DATE
BUT AFTER cm-11.0-20131225-NIGHTLY-LegacyXperia-haida.zip i am unable to find any new rom at http://legacyxperia.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/cm11.0/ is that now new builds are hosted somewhere else?? what i can see is change logs for CM11 at github but no new builds.
i am confused please help me out if anyone can please give me download link for Haida CM 11 Nightly build 20140112 HAIDA

Mike had uploaded 20140111 version yesterday but since it was buggy he pulled it down. The fixed version will be uploaded after he is done with cm 10.2 Have patience. And the builds are hosted at the same location.

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
search here in xda, in android general (type in where u normally type in device ;)) --> themes & apps theres a bunch. also they have to be mdpi compatible
first, thx for your quick reply :)
just to be sure: i didn't have stock ics. i had ics for the first time on my ray with cm9.1. still no need to install stock ics?
YES. please do it. its the only way to make sure were all starting from the same point.
can you inbox, and tell me where did you fix in your Arc/S? Maybe I can try it, please :eek:
its done from source. no way for u to do this as ur rom is allready compiled, so u cant add those fixes.
1. regular app2sd still works; but in kitkat the /data partition is effectively smaller than before, so people are looking for ways [....]
1. /data partition is BIGGER now NOT smaller; Stock: ~400mb ; now in LX ~470mb so NO, now we have even more space than in stock ICS or whatever. the thing is all appsize increased drastically since 2011 (now the app have also ressources for xxhdpi, takes many space,etc)
2. the requirement of flashing stock ICS.ftf before isnt (just) to make sure all have same partion from start, its bcuz all people have to be a same start point = so less n00by trouble for mike. also it flashes many other stuff than just syste files &kernel ( like fota1 & 2 many other internal stuff) ;)

Last edited:

blessedsword

Jul 9, 2013
Garden Grove

shubh_007

Jun 4, 2012
Mumbai
Mike has started uploading cm 11.0 build for anzu. So we'll have Haida build soon. :D :)

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

mikeioannina

Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2011
Ioannina
Lenovo P2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Can you help me please :) My device is Sky A850L (Vega R3) . I will supply anything about it :)
Camera 13 megapixel, can recorder Videos in 480p, 720p, 1080p, and these are media-profiles.xml Stock + CM11.
https://www.mediafire.com/?dvkcxneahq25mk7
This is my the orginal CM11 I use.
http://mizal.net:82/pantech/R3/CM11/
thanks you in advance.

1. We don't have that device.
2. The camera sensors on xperia phones are completely different from your device with 0% similarities.
3. We can't help since we don't have the device (and yes, supplying files to us does not help).
4. The source is on github, you can take a look if you need to pick some fixes, but as I said above, you won't find anything useful for your device.

Please stop the offtopic now, this thread is about LX

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
Here you are just one build for haida from Dark Raven (this guy of unofficial 3.4.x kernel): mediafire.com/download/ox13cpp6rr2tfl6/cm-11-20140112-UNOFFICIAL-LegacyXperia-haida.zip
please dont post other build'S as it spams the thread. some users installing this & than complain about things THAT WOULD NOT HAPPEN if they used the OFFical mike build's , so please dont post homebrew-builds thanks , it just causes problems here (which we have enough) :D
well thats still too bad. guess i will be sticking with CM10.1 for some more time, as i am getting 3-4 days of battery life (with the phone mostly lying around)
lol i remeber my phone was just lying some days ago: wifi was on and the battery just dropped 2% in over 8 hrs, just kepp in mind wifi was ON. i think he spoke from usage , as stand-by is damn good dewveloped by mike nearly no battery usage if u dont use it. i think its better tahn cm10.1 ....

------------------------another question:

guys how long ur battery stays??? as my battery start to drop fast (?!?!) when the phone is in usage, but maybe its just my feeling so thats why i want to know how much u get out of the battery :) thnaks :)

just to mention: sync allways on / location in battery sfe mode allways on / 2g forced / i use greenify for all apps / launcher is GEL with speak command & g-now active (no greenify) / performance setting: 122-1017; ondemand; cfq; zRAM disabled (eats battery) ; KSM on. / i dont use 'force gpu rendering' /

below are my screens from full charge to nearly death with 2nd lowest brightness - thanx tzo all :)

@mikeioannina for me the screen sometimes feels overvolted. i really feel the electricity on my finger, especially when i use the phone heavily OR after shower (with DRY fingers) - and as display is the biggest consumer, my question: is the display undervolted yet ?? and if no would u may try/do that ?? thank u. sry that i dont asked on git, but im currently @Setting up my stuff, then new version was annonced so ill wait till i know how far it is, before i post on git. :) (less trouble)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-13-05-14-05.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-13-05-14-05.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot_2014-01-13-05-13-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-13-05-13-42.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

nikhildangui

Mar 7, 2013
Goa
Odex

A noob question...
Is this Rom deodexed?

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app

ya it is deodexed
incase you want to odex this you can check this out http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2527268

odex will give you more free space (around 30mb) on internal memory and better performance

Thank me if i helped

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to LegacyXperia CyanogenMod 11[/SIZE]

Links to development threads:
    Arc / Arc S
    Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman
    Neo / Neo V
    Pro
    Ray
    Play / Neo L

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    redLine.png
    The time has come!

## Nightly build 20140512 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Updated to Android 4.4.2_r2
    * New kernel based on kk_2.7-stable CAF branch
    * Enabled ION for everything except camera
    * Enabled VSYNC (aka Project Butter)
    * Updated audio HAL (various updates/bugfixes)
    * Use display-caf/media-caf instead of display-legacy/media-legacy
    * Updated adreno GPU libs from Galaxy S3 (d2lte)
    * Disabled KSM by default to improve performance
    * Fixed device always booting to recovery after rebooting to bootloader
    * Updated zRAM from kernel 3.14
    * Enabled hid-sony kernel driver for PS3 controller
    * Enabled hid-wiimote kernel driver for wiimote
    * New bootlogo by JovieBrett
    * Fixed video recording delay
    * Fixed Google maps flickering
    * Added landscape support in dialer & in-call UI (for Mini Pro/Pro)
    * Fixed custom cpu clocks & governor not persisting after reboot
    * Removed some unused SEMC audio code from kernel

Thanks to @Langes, we have some fresh builds rolling. Builds will appear in basketbuild alphabetically until tomorrow.
    FAQ

Frequently asked questions:

Check this wiki page
    Here's a status update:

- Rebased & cleaned up the new audio HAL
    - Some fixes ported from msm8660 audio HAL
    - Fix in audio HAL for VOIP apps like Skype and Line
    - Fixed coconut stereo speakers
    - Testing some changes from CAF jb_2.5.3 branch in frameworks/av related to LPA audio issues
    - Testing some camera changes again, should be the most stable we can have at the moment
    - Disabled 720p again. It's unstable and needs more testing. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
    - Testing change to fix "bootlogo appearing while in android" bug
    - Tested FM and made some additional changes but still don't get audio. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
    - Kernel: some interactive governor updates
    - Kernel: increase ION_MM size. Should fix out-of-memory issues with some apps like netflix

As usual, I push all my changes on github so you can test building.
    I would appreciate if you don't share any more home builds here, I will release some builds myself when some more bugs are ironed out.