Good link to of Hyper Drive RSL12 to use on att S4

Search This thread

semarj

Feb 9, 2014
los angeles
Hello,

I have been looking to try out the Hyper Drive rom for some time now, but haven't been able to find a good link with a matching md5 number. I have a att samsung s4. I am rooted with safestrap and running MK2. i have read my fair share of threads and have found everything i need except a working link. I understand that Hyper Drive RSL14 the newest version isnt compatible with MK2 ATT. I have read that RSL12 for verizon S4 is compatible with ATT. is this true? or am i mixing things up? can anyone point me in the right direction? the help will be much appreciated.

guut13

Sep 23, 2010
Boston
Hello,

I have been looking to try out the Hyper Drive rom for some time now, but haven't been able to find a good link with a matching md5 number. I have a att samsung s4. I am rooted with safestrap and running MK2. i have read my fair share of threads and have found everything i need except a working link. I understand that Hyper Drive RSL14 the newest version isnt compatible with MK2 ATT. I have read that RSL12 for verizon S4 is compatible with ATT. is this true? or am i mixing things up? can anyone point me in the right direction? the help will be much appreciated.

Hyperdrive RLS12, 13, and 14 all work on MK2.

What you are thinking of is only the v12 that was in the Verizon thread worked on SS. The v12 in the ATT thread did not.

Now with version 14, the download for the att thread points to the download in the verizon thread, so it's the same ss compatible version. (I believe that was the case with v13 too.)

Reactions: semarj

semarj

Feb 9, 2014
los angeles

What you are thinking of is only the v12 that was in the Verizon thread worked on SS. The v12 in the ATT thread did not.

Now with version 14, the download for the att thread points to the download in the verizon thread, so it's the same ss compatible version. (I believe that was the case with v13 too.)

Thanks for the clarification.

jball

Jan 7, 2012
Amber
I use Google a lot and find if you type anything to do with what your looking for it will pop up.with this phone its not a good habit to take shortcuts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

semarj

Feb 9, 2014
los angeles
Not sure who told you rls14 isn't compatible bc plenty of people on safestrap are using it. One guy on safestrap is having an issue with Wi-Fi right now and I was trying to help him out.

Im having the same issue now!!! did u ever end up helping him? i was having data and wifi problems but changed the apn setting and they cleared up data issues. now i cant turn on my wifi, i tap the button and it wont even stay on. any suggestions?

jball

Jan 7, 2012
Amber
Try a short long hold of the WiFi toggle instead of just tapping it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure who told you rls14 isn't compatible bc plenty of people on safestrap are using it. One guy on safestrap is having an issue with Wi-Fi right now and I was trying to help him out.
    Hello,