Clearer Carriers

Search This thread

mcwups1

May 4, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I deeply apologize if I'm just blind, or getting old and senile, but who are all these Roms for?!? Which carrier? It gets a bit hard deciphering sometimes, and I'm not sure what the General thread is for.

Thanks for any light you may shed for this Sprint guy. If it's been answered, I again a apologize, but this XDA app doesn't do well with search.

Reactions: rayraycarter4

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
I deeply apologize if I'm just blind, or getting old and senile, but who are all these Roms for?!? Which carrier? It gets a bit hard deciphering sometimes, and I'm not sure what the General thread is for.

Thanks for any light you may shed for this Sprint guy. If it's been answered, I again a apologize, but this XDA app doesn't do well with search.

You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arhd can be used for Sprint

andrewnelson

Feb 5, 2014
Dhaka
You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arid can be used for Sprint

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
So long as you are flashing gsm based roms with gsm phones and cdma roms with cdma phones you should be fine I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mcwups1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You should be able to use most of them read the op and will say what carries it's for, i know viper and arid can be used for Sprint

Any reason, besides spamming/trolling, for you copying the post previous to yours?
    So long as you are flashing gsm based roms with gsm phones and cdma roms with cdma phones you should be fine I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app