I want the galaxy s5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bobbyliiiight

Nov 1, 2013
So I'm currently on the Verizon edge plan and I want the s5. What should I do? Should I just give them my rooted s3 and take the s5 as my upgrade or should I unroot and lock my bootloader and then give it to them? Also what is the easiest way to go back to stock, unrooted 4.3 with locked bootloader? Give me your opinions.

sent from my i535 running CleamRom

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
If u gonna turn it in. I suggest u locking it up. They will check it and might return it under unqualified device. Why go tru that hassle wen u can void it by locking it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bobbyliiiight

bobbyliiiight

Nov 1, 2013
If u gonna turn it in. I suggest u locking it up. They will check it and might return it under unqualified device. Why go tru that hassle wen u can void it by locking it

Yeah that's what I think I'm going to do. What do you think is the easiest way to go back to full stock?

sent from my i535 running CleamRom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Questions belong in Q&A and Upgrading discussions belong in the sticky thread on top of this section
    Thanks
    FNSM