Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
2okPze5.png

LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Nova CAN-L11

DISCLAIMER:
Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

NOTES

1) If you've found a bug, please report it along with a logcat.
2) If you experience a random reboot, please share /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops.
3) It should work on all models, just like LOS 13.
4) Lineage`s root is included (Settings > Developer Options > Root Access. If you want to install Magisk or something else, please uninstall Lineage`s root by flashing addonsu-remove-14.1-arm64-signed.zip in TWRP before installing Magisk or something else.
5) I would appreciate if you could write the Nova model on which you've flashed LOS14, if your model is other than CAN-L11.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera and Camcorder(video recorder)
  • Video Playback
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Audio ( Recording and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Fingerprint
  • Notification LED
  • FM Radio
  • GPS
  • NFC
  • Hotspot

What's not working / bugs:
  • Camera is / looks zoomed when recording a video (it seems to be same on stock)
  • HDR?
  • IMS/Volte

Requirements

Installation

Starting with January 2018 builds you need Nougat /product partition otherwise you'll get bootloop. To get Nougat product partition, you must install / flash EMUI 5 or restore this TWRP backup of Nougat /product partition (more details here). You don't know how to restore that backup? Check the steps from this post.

Make sure you meet the requirements listed above.

1. Download the ROM and put it on sdcard. If you want GAPPS too, then download Open Gapps too (choose arm64, 7.1 and pico).
  2. Reboot in TWRP by pressing all 3 buttons (Volume UP + Volume Down + Power).
  3. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik-cache.
  4. Flash the ROM from the directory where you've placed it.
  5. Flash GAPPS (OPTIONALLY).
  6. Reboot.

Download

ANDROIDFILEHOST | MEDIAFIRE

Sources

Donations

You don't have to, but if you like my work and you wish to support the development:

Donate via PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/Henkate
https://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4471434

I would use the money to upgrade my PC, so i can build with my own PC instead relaying on Google Cloud Platform.

Credits

@Grarak
@gt_o
@abhishek987
@crpalmer
@FrozenCow
@franciscofranco
@flar2
@Sultanxda
@zx2c4
@ Google for their cloud platform and free trial
@ LineageOS
@ Huawei

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 [25.05.2018], ROM for the Huawei Nova/Nova Plus

Contributors
#Henkate, Grarak, gt_o
Source Code: https://github.com/skinzor/android_kernel_huawei_msm8953-1

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP

Version Information

Created 2017-11-13
Last Updated 2018-05-25

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
Changelog

25 May 2018
* security patch level 5 May 2018

The development has been resumed and is possible thanks to @wangdaning who helped me to get a new Nova. Thank you!

15 February 2018
Read this small, but important F.A.Q.

* synced Lineage sources
* security patch level 5 February 2018
* switched to enforcing selinux

25 January 2018
ROM

* synced Lineage sources
* security patch level 05.01.2018
* fixed in-call volume slider, mic/sound recorder (it's louder now) thanks to @gt_o. Read more here.
* updated audio configs to B382 and synced few audio props with stock ones
* show "HUAWEI NOVA" instead "Android" when phone is plugged to PC
* removed substratum support.
* added two blobs to fix two errors in logcat
* added the missing device_qcom_common (i don't know how i haven't noticed that till now lol). Now there are 5 profiles: powersave, efficiency, balanced (default), quick and performance. This can be configured at battery settings. As an idea, the powersave profile seems to turn off 3 cores (the cores doesn't seems to turn on when there is a high load though), while the performace one sets all cores to 2ghz. The power hal being used is the one of msm8937, which is also an octa core CPU. This is defined in the power hal's makefile on Lineage's repo (if the processor is msm8953, use the power hal of msm8937). I recommend it to keep the balanced profile (which is enabled by default), but it's up to you.

Kernel

* merged stock kernel source into the CAF one (tag LA.UM.5.6.r1-01300-89xx.0 as this one semeed to be the closest to stock, but also based on the Adreno log)
* got rid of many drivers from Huawei. You can see the commits here. Thanks to @gt_o, huawei's bootfail monitor (HWBFM) has also been removed. Although HWBFM was disabled till now, it was better to get rid of it, to get a cleaner kernel, but also being easier to merge the stock source into CAF.
* cpuset updates (also in ramdisk)
* added WireGuard support, thanks to @zx2c4. WEBSITE | XDA
* removed fsync/crc toggles as it's better to not mess with them

9 December 2017
ROM

* synced Lineage sources
* added Substratum support
* fixed blinking mode of notification light
* allow minimum brightness 1 (it was 4 before)
* possibly fixed the power usage reported by bluetooth ( i can't test right now as phone is charging and can;t reset the battery stats)
* Reverted this commit (more details there)

Kernel

* fixed hotspot
* cleaned ramdisk

25 November 2017
ROM

* security patch 6 November 2017
* fixed signal icon on 3G (it isnt empty / gray anymore)
* fixed flac audio playback
* updated media configs to N B382
* hide sRGB toggle in developer options
* increased the number of voice call steps from 5 to 8, and media volume steps
from 15 to 20
* increased the handset volume from the default (84) to 88 to improve UX with voice calls
* added ext4 support for /data
* added f2fs support for /cache
* added glove mode (Settings > Display > High touch sensitivity)
* from now on, Lineage`s root is included (Settings > Developer Options > Root Access. If you want to install Magisk or something else, please uninstall Lineage`s root by flashing addonsu-remove-14.1-arm64-signed.zip in TWRP before installing Magisk or something else.

Kernel

* fixed logd/klogd issue (the high cpu usage)
* disabled HUAWEI_DEBUG_MODE config
* added DriveDroid support: allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone [UNTESTED]
* added USB HID gadget support
* CRC toggle; enabled by default (disable it for 30% performance improvement at the risk of data corruption, according to its description)
* FSYNC toggle; enabled by default (disable it to possibly increase performace at the risk of data corruption

13 November 2017

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2014
Hi, i was waiting for LOS14 so much, thank you for the hard work <3. I just have a few concerns about the unlocking bootloader/rooting/twrping stuff of my MLA-L11, since noone of the methods has been confirmed to work on that model.. And i simply can't risk a 300 € brick. I'm confident with modding, the method seems crystal clear.. Just asking the Dev if he thinks it should works for me. Also, if i should take some cautions and how. Android 7, EMUI 5, full stock. Of course modding is always a risk, but.. you know what i mean. Thanks in advance, i hope that's not off the topic!

wangdaning

Sep 17, 2012
Wuxi
Will give it a shot this weekend. I am a teacher and students are doing mid term exams this week, so I kind of need my phone.

Vinnom

Jun 21, 2012
Campinas
Xiaomi Poco F1
For some reason, I can't get it to boot. It is on LOS bootanimation and doesn't boot =/ can't even get a log.

Clean format always, I tried with stock open gapps, pico open gapps, without open gapps. It seems something is wrong with my phone.
then i thought the issue could be I'm coming from EMUI 5.
Then I tried to restore bluesmoothie backup and put LOS over it, nothing =/

I don't know why =/

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
To all people: I would appreciate if you could write the Nova model on which you've flashed LOS14, if your model is other than CAN-L11.

Hi, i was waiting for LOS14 so much, thank you for the hard work <3. I just have a few concerns about the unlocking bootloader/rooting/twrping stuff of my MLA-L11, since noone of the methods has been confirmed to work on that model.. And i simply can't risk a 300 € brick. I'm confident with modding, the method seems crystal clear.. Just asking the Dev if he thinks it should works for me. Also, if i should take some cautions and how. Android 7, EMUI 5, full stock. Of course modding is always a risk, but.. you know what i mean. Thanks in advance, i hope that's not off the topic!

Hi there!
Thank you too for the kind words!

I don't know if it'll work, but it has been confirmed that MLA-L03 has been unlocked with the same method. Theoretically, it should work on your MLA-L11 too since it's one of MLA series.

Also, the process of unlocking bootloader is "general", it isn't meant only for one or two phones/models. If I'm not mistaken, I think you can't even brick a phone when you're trying to unlock the bootloader.

If you'll unlock the bootloader and by any chance LOS14 isn't booting on your model, you'll have to relock the bootloader, download EMUI 5 firmware from Firmware Finder and install it.

LOS 13 could be flashed from EMUI 5, so it shouldn't matter for LOS 14 neither.

For some reason, I can't get it to boot. It is on LOS bootanimation and doesn't boot =/ can't even get a log.

Clean format always, I tried with stock open gapps, pico open gapps, without open gapps. It seems something is wrong with my phone.
then i thought the issue could be I'm coming from EMUI 5.
Then I tried to restore bluesmoothie backup and put LOS over it, nothing =/

I don't know why =/

What's your Nova model? I've forgot :D.

Did you take a look at the recovery log after you're flashing LOS 14 or the output from recovery itself? Does it really gets flashed properly?

LOS 13 could be flashed from EMUI 5 too, so that shouldn't matter neither with LOS 14.

I'll make an eng boot.img later (when I'll get access to PC), so you'll be able to take a logcat during booting.

Last edited:

Vinnom

Jun 21, 2012
Campinas
Xiaomi Poco F1
To all people: I would appreciate if you could write the Nova model on which you've flashed LOS14, if your model is other than CAN-L11.

Hi there!
Thank you too for the kind words!

I don't know if it'll work, but it has been confirmed that MLA-L03 has been unlocked with the same method. Theoretically, it should work on your MLA-L11 too since it's one of MLA series.

Also, the process of unlocking bootloader is "general", it isn't meant only for one or two phones/models. If I'm not mistaken, I think you can't even brick a phone when you're trying to unlock the bootloader.

If you'll unlock the bootloader and by any chance LOS14 isn't booting on your model, you'll have to relock the bootloader, download EMUI 5 firmware from Firmware Finder and install it.

LOS 13 could be flashed from EMUI 5, so it shouldn't matter for LOS 14 neither.

What's your Nova model? I've forgot :D.

Did you take a look at the recovery log after you're flashing LOS 14 or the output from recovery itself? Does it really gets flashed properly?

LOS 13 could be flashed from EMUI 5 too, so that shouldn't matter neither with LOS 14.

I'll make an eng boot.img later (when I'll get access to PC), so you'll be able to take a logcat during booting.

Mine is CAZ-TL10 (chinese). I'll try again (today I won't be able to, maybe thursday or friday) and take the recovery.log which I forgot :/
However, the twrp output was fine. I had some bad lines:
Failed to mount /cust (always have it)
E: unknown command (two lines of this message after flashing the ROM)

Enviado de meu HUAWEI CAN usando Tapatalk

Reactions: #Henkate

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
Mine is CAZ-TL10 (chinese). I'll try again (today I won't be able to, maybe thursday or friday) and take the recovery.log which I forgot :/
However, the twrp output was fine. I had some bad lines:
Failed to mount /cust (always have it)
E: unknown command (two lines of this message after flashing the ROM)

Enviado de meu HUAWEI CAN usando Tapatalk

I see.
I have the second error too, after flashing the ROM. I haven't checked why, but it doesn't seems to affect anything.

As I've said, i'll provide an eng boot.img later, so you'll be able to take a logcat during boot.

Vinnom

Jun 21, 2012
Campinas
Xiaomi Poco F1
I thought it would be possible for me to try and flash again only in thursday, but I could today.

I tried to different ways:

Clear flashing;
Formating data;

Neither worked.

I took 2 recovery logs, before and after formating data.
I took a logcat while booting, thanks to the eng boot.img provided.

The logs can be found here.
I don't have a clue why it doesn't boot =/
I took a look at the logs, everything seems to be flashed without any problem and I can't understand right the logcat. I hope it can be useful

Reactions: #Henkate

imkoma

Aug 23, 2014
Runs good in MLA-L11 with some issues:

The camera stop ramdon
-the front camera have issues with post processing.
Using the OP Camera works good.
-all the cores are 2.02ghz all the time the phone is active

-When you get the kernel CAF will be a perfect ROM. thanks for the hard work hetanke !

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
I thought it would be possible for me to try and flash again only in thursday, but I could today.

I tried to different ways:

Clear flashing;
Formating data;

Neither worked.

I took 2 recovery logs, before and after formating data.
I took a logcat while booting, thanks to the eng boot.img provided.

The logs can be found here.
I don't have a clue why it doesn't boot =/
I took a look at the logs, everything seems to be flashed without any problem and I can't understand right the logcat. I hope it can be useful

The recovery logs looks fine. I see that you have also installed Magisk and a Titanium Backup zip. Just to be clear, you have tried to install it without anything else too?

1) Did you wait about 5 mins ( although i dont think that much time is required)?
2) Can you take a kernel log too?

Run the following command, while booting (let it run few seconds after you think that you have got bootloop):

Code:
adb shell "cat /dev/kmsg"

I cant find anything wrong in logcat neither. I think the stock kernel may not be compatible with your model, so i will need to use the kernel source for your model or compare the two sources and import changes from CAZ-TL10 source into the one im using now.

The stock kernel source which is being used right now is CAZ_NG_EMUI5.0_opensource. According to Huawei`s website, it is meant for:

HUAWEI Nova,HUAWEI Nova Plus, CAN-L10, L11, MLA-L01,L11,L12,L13, Android 7.0, EMUI 5.0

When i search for "CAZ" on their website, i find nothing. But there seems to be:

Cannes-AL10_TL10 HUAWEI nova, Cannes-AL10, TL10, Android 7.0, EMUI 5.0

Perhaps thats the right one for CAZ-TL10 too?

#Henkate

Feb 1, 2012
フェアリーテイル
Runs good in MLA-L11 with some issues:

The camera stop ramdon
-the front camera have issues with post processing.
Using the OP Camera works good.
-all the cores are 2.02ghz all the time the phone is active

-When you get the kernel CAF will be a perfect ROM. thanks for the hard work hetanke !

Thank you too for your words!
By the way, its Henkate. You can also call me Robert :D.

1) When exactly camera is stopping and how? I didnt encounter this on my CAN-L11
2) What kind of issues does have front camera? My Nova`s front camera got damaged / broken when my Nova has been damaged, therefore i cant use it nor test it.
3) Regarding the cores, ive wrote at "notes" in first post:

The first thing you want to do after first reboot is to install a file manager and rename /system/bin/logd to "logd.bak" and reboot. You have to do this in order to get rid of the high CPU load. Consider this a workaround until the issue gets solved. Note that this breaks logcat, so you'll have to rename it back to "logd" and reboot to be able to take a logcat.

Would be nice if you could share a logcat regarding 1) and 2).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Nova CAN-L11

DISCLAIMER:
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

NOTES

1) If you've found a bug, please report it along with a logcat.
    2) If you experience a random reboot, please share /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops.
    3) It should work on all models, just like LOS 13.
    4) Lineage`s root is included (Settings > Developer Options > Root Access. If you want to install Magisk or something else, please uninstall Lineage`s root by flashing addonsu-remove-14.1-arm64-signed.zip in TWRP before installing Magisk or something else.
    5) I would appreciate if you could write the Nova model on which you've flashed LOS14, if your model is other than CAN-L11.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera and Camcorder(video recorder)
    • Video Playback
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Audio ( Recording and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Fingerprint
    • Notification LED
    • FM Radio
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Hotspot

What's not working / bugs:
    • Camera is / looks zoomed when recording a video (it seems to be same on stock)
    • HDR?
    • IMS/Volte

Requirements

Installation

Starting with January 2018 builds you need Nougat /product partition otherwise you'll get bootloop. To get Nougat product partition, you must install / flash EMUI 5 or restore this TWRP backup of Nougat /product partition (more details here). You don't know how to restore that backup? Check the steps from this post.

Make sure you meet the requirements listed above.

1. Download the ROM and put it on sdcard. If you want GAPPS too, then download Open Gapps too (choose arm64, 7.1 and pico).
    2. Reboot in TWRP by pressing all 3 buttons (Volume UP + Volume Down + Power).
    3. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik-cache.
    4. Flash the ROM from the directory where you've placed it.
    5. Flash GAPPS (OPTIONALLY).
    6. Reboot.

Download

ANDROIDFILEHOST | MEDIAFIRE

Sources

Donations

You don't have to, but if you like my work and you wish to support the development:

Donate via PayPal:
    https://www.paypal.me/Henkate
    https://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4471434

I would use the money to upgrade my PC, so i can build with my own PC instead relaying on Google Cloud Platform.

Credits

@Grarak
    @gt_o
    @abhishek987
    @crpalmer
    @FrozenCow
    @franciscofranco
    @flar2
    @Sultanxda
    @zx2c4
    @ Google for their cloud platform and free trial
    @ LineageOS
    @ Huawei

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 [25.05.2018], ROM for the Huawei Nova/Nova Plus

Contributors
    #Henkate, Grarak, gt_o
    Source Code: https://github.com/skinzor/android_kernel_huawei_msm8953-1

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP

Version Information

Created 2017-11-13
    Last Updated 2018-05-25
    @#Henkate are there any news for CAF camera and 15.1 overall?

I haven't tried to fix the saturation problem, but I'll do it sooner or later.
    Fingerprint is now working thanks to dobo90 (kiwi dev) for the fix (it seems a bit slower though or maybe is just a placebo, but it works). Yesterday I was trying to fix the NFC but I didn't manage to fix it yet. I might make progress about it today. Basically, it's failing to find / load the NFC blob, so it doesn't sounds like a big problem.

Then I'll need to make a new kernel, test it for few days and then probably I'll publish the first lineage 15 build with selinux permissive.

I think it'll be a bit challenging for me to make the new kernel, mostly because there is newer code and my "import huawei" commits doesn't fit that new code. For example, the dts source is newer and some of the code I need to merge doesn't fit, so I'll need to update it. Luckily, I have some nice PDF which is explaining the device tree of kernel and I expect that to help me. I've already done a new kernel long time ago, but camera wasn't working (because the dts I think) and vibrator wasn't working neither (probably there were other things too). They weren't working because I've did mistakes while fixing the conflicts. So yeah, it's a bit challenging, but not impossible. It's easier than merging the whole stock kernel as I've did in past. I only need to cherry pick my "import commits" and fix the conflicts properly.

Also, please keep in mind what @Vinnom said (btw, thanks Vinnom xD). I was planning to make a post after I was getting NFC working.

I won't post updates about lineage 15 anymore because there's not much at all to be done until I'll publish the first build. There's only NFC and a new kernel. I might try to fix the color saturation for camera too before sharing the first build.

TL;DR: you'll taste Oreo soon :D.
    How is going on with camera?
    Yesterday i talk with android developer and told him about problem with 15.1 LineageOS camera, after he recommend add this to firmware https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_msm8996-common/tree/lineage-15.1/camera , and he told that is because of absence these files in firmware camera is not working. What you think about this?

In the link you've mentioned is the CAF camera and that's what I've been working on in about last month or so.

I've got CAF camera working on lineage 14 on 11th August, 4 days ago. It seems to be working fine and selfies taken with Snap camera no longer have green color. I'm still not sure, but I think HDR in Snap is also working fine now, I still have to take some more pics to confirm that, but the green color bug which was occurring before when switching to HDR and back to normal is gone.

It wouldn't have been possible without @highwaystar_ru, @Cozzmy13 and @javelinanddart. Also, thanks to them I've learnt couple of new things, which is counting a lot to my (poor) knowledge xD.

Highwaystar fixed half of the qcmetadataprinter output without requesting him that (by the way, i wouldn't have done that). Thanks to that which helped me to figure out some things and some other tips which he told me, I've fixed the other half of the output. I'm still not sure about two volatile chars which I've added though, but since everything seems fine I assume that it's ok.

While camera seems to be working fine, i still got to fix cam_capability_t struct before I'll test it on lineage 15. Highwaystar says that it's possible that some issues may appear if that's not fixed.

Also, while testing out the CAF camera, I've noticed that the color of a carpet (orange) is actually orange / brighter in like the first second or less when I'm opening the camera and then it's not really orange / brighter anymore, but rather sort of greyish / washy. I've asked Highwaystar if this could be an issue regarding cam_capability_t struct which I still need to fix, but he said that's actually a blob issue (libmmcamera_isp_color_correct40.so) and shared me the fix (which has to be done in IDA), but our blob has slightly different code output in IDA and I couldn't figure out how to do it or I haven't looked into it enough. This issue is also present in the lineage 14 builds I've shared before and AEX too. Anyway, I'll definitely fix that as soon as possible, but my priority now is cam_capability_t struct.

So, I still got to fix that struct and test CAF camera on lineage 15. When I'll get it working on lineage 15 (I'm kinda pretty close to that), i would say that the biggest bug / my biggest problem is fixed. Then next I'll fix fingerprint, notification led, NFC, bring up a new kernel and finally publish the first build of lineage 15 (with selinux permissive maybe and make it enforced in the next build) and then I'll bring treble support. Then if everything is fine on lineage15, I'll build AOSP 9 (Android Pie) as thanks to treble, it should be easy to upgrade to it. I'll also try to aim for official support. Oh, and I also need to fix the decryption of data in TWRP. That's my plan.
    New update

NEW UPDATE - 25/05/2018

First, let me remind you that this is possible thanks to @wangdaning who helped me to get a new Nova. Thank you!

I've built it yesterday. Since i had no use for Google Cloud Platform when i was working on LOS15, i've decided to make a new build since the security patch has been updated in the LOS14 sources.

The download links are in the first post.
    You can flash it without wiping (dirty flash). However, since there is a chance (small i guess) that some weird errors / problems might occur, i always recommend a clean flash. I've been dirty flashing all the builds and i didn;t had any problem so far though.

CHANGELOG

* security patch level 5 May 2018
    I noticed that the bluetooth mysteriously consumes a lot of battery.
    I also noticed that bluetooth consumes energy even if it is off

@gt_o has also noticed that before. When I've let the bluetooth on (not connected to anything) for about 10 mins or so, it was showing up at Settings > Battery with 3%, CPU 1 second and 175 mAh. I'll try to reproduce the issue when I'll have time and this time I'll connect to something.

I don't know whether it'll solve the problem or not, but can you try this?

If the above solution didn't solve anything, please install BetterBatteryStats (BBS) and use your phone as usual. After you've used bluetooth for a while, check if bluetooth is showing up at partial wakelocks / alarms (maybe at android) / process and share me screenshots of bluetooth usage (and also press on it in BBS to get further details and take a screenshot) or just export the BBS log and post it here. A logcat would also be useful.

To all:

I'm currently taking a break because I have driving exam on 5 December and I need to read the theory again as I've kinda forgot many things. I won't be reading it the whole day, so I would have time to work on LOS14, but I'm not sure whether I'll do it or not.

Once I'm done with the driving exam (hopefully I'll pass it this time), I'll resume working on LOS14. I'm also planning to get a job as soon as possible, so I can upgrade my PC too. I wouldn't have much free time when I'll have a job too, but I'm not planning to stop working on LOS as long as I have this phone (and I'll have it for long time, unless it dies) and as long as I'm able to build.

Once LOS14 is "done" (there's still some things which has to be done, like bringing sepolicy and switching to enforcing, bringing CAF kernel and such), I'm planning to build LOS15 (Oreo) too.