how to add pictures to your post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

inspired55

May 1, 2011
Las Vegas
I see screen shots and thumbnails in peoples posts. how is it done? When I click on the attach image icon it asks for a url address. Just want to get it off my computer. Thanks anyone and everyone in this great forum

kirk123

Jun 30, 2006
S.I. NY
I see screen shots and thumbnails in peoples posts. how is it done? When I click on the attach image icon it asks for a url address. Just want to get it off my computer. Thanks anyone and everyone in this great forum

Do you see:
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: 7z apk bmp cab cab2 doc docx gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd rar tar txt xap xls xlsx zip
Manage Attachments <--Click on that. It wont end the world after you click it. :) Then choose your file.

Reactions: vinitvin1

Tx Redneck

Dec 24, 2010
Go to www.tinypic.com, upload your photo then copy the forum tags
and post it.

t7dhe9.jpg

http://showmewhatswrong.com/play/cXhoqIfhI

Last edited:

XAviierG

Mar 11, 2011
kirk thanks for the response, but i tried that and it only gives me an attachment not an actual image.

upload them to flicker and select medium size. Then when you come to post them select the icon with the mountain and input the link location. that will post them as big as the ones in the OP and they are very clear

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium App

kirk123

Jun 30, 2006
S.I. NY
Well either way will work... Here I just tried it using the method I mentioned above and here's the result:
Click on the image and it will enlarge.

Attachments

• Gingerbread-Android1.png
    Gingerbread-Android1.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: kevinhhgea

inspired55

May 1, 2011
Las Vegas
ok I get it a jpeg or png file will show up as a thumbnail but I was using a bmp file so it showed up as a downloadable file only. thank you very much

Attachments

• Gingerbread-Android1.jpg
    Gingerbread-Android1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,109
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to www.tinypic.com, upload your photo then copy the forum tags
    and post it.

t7dhe9.jpg

http://showmewhatswrong.com/play/cXhoqIfhI
    kirk thanks for the response, but i tried that and it only gives me an attachment not an actual image.

upload them to flicker and select medium size. Then when you come to post them select the icon with the mountain and input the link location. that will post them as big as the ones in the OP and they are very clear

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Do you see:
    Attach Files
    Valid file extensions: 7z apk bmp cab cab2 doc docx gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd rar tar txt xap xls xlsx zip
    Manage Attachments <--Click on that. It wont end the world after you click it. :) Then choose your file.
    Well either way will work... Here I just tried it using the method I mentioned above and here's the result:
    Click on the image and it will enlarge.