Search This thread

ickyyy

Feb 16, 2012
Sofia
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
First I want to say hey to everyone in this forum as I'm a newbie :D
After searching everywhere in this forum i haven't seen any threads for
galaxy ace s5830i.As i have discovered it has a different chip so I can't
flash roms for s5830 to my phone.So my question is:how many people around here have this phone and can we flash stock roms or at least are there any roms exept Stock?? :confused::confused:

Kapiljhajhria

May 3, 2011
gurgaon
flashing via odin

mostly answer will be no as there would be hardly 10-20 members here using 5830i and most of them come here to ask about odin flashing stuffs

hey my friend has s5830i and i own s5830. i am very well aware of flashing my phone but i was not able to find any tutorials about s5830. i have found stock firmware from sammobile.com. but they dont have link for ops file and odin for s5830i. can u please guide me. or give me the link for ops and odin file for s5830i.

madman

Apr 21, 2011
Planet Earth
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6
hey my friend has s5830i and i own s5830. i am very well aware of flashing my phone but i was not able to find any tutorials about s5830. i have found stock firmware from sammobile.com. but they dont have link for ops file and odin for s5830i. can u please guide me. or give me the link for ops and odin file for s5830i.
as far as i see no one in this forum actually successfully flashed 5830i via odin..
some guys from 4pda.ru claims that galaxy y pit file worked [but no confirmation from xda guys]..
so currently you can ask admins of sammobile or sampro to get working pit file for it and then you can flash firmwares like 5830

Reactions: Kapiljhajhria

/ Ech \

Mar 28, 2012
i have been trying to find custom roms

i have talked to alot of ppl i know and posted alot of threads on different forums and they said that soon they'll make custom roms for s5830i, but can anyone here port the existing roms ? because my friends and i have bought the s5830i

Last edited:

bestson

Mar 26, 2012
hope it will come soon.... just screw up me 5830i with cynogen 9... succesed recovery with a rom from xda.ru but couldn't update used kies... sad !!

sgkarnal

Apr 6, 2012
I just found that the galaxy young and ace 5830i have same hardware.
i successfully installed galaxy y's custom rom in s5830i but there is the resoulution problem if anyone can try fixing that then we can have unlimited roms for the new s5830i

sgkarnal

Apr 6, 2012
So whats next are there any conformations of new roms for s5830i?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA

/ Ech \

Mar 28, 2012
i successfully installed galaxy y's custom rom in s5830i but there is the resoulution problem if anyone can try fixing that then we can have unlimited roms for the new s5830i

have you tried downloading LCD resolution[root] , set the density to 160 or 170 that might fix your resolution for now untill someone can fix the rom, unless your screen is half black then idk ..i'm just trying to help hey man read this i think i found out how to fix the resolution thing

1,Root galaxy s5830i first and open root explorer then go>system>build.prop
2,Tap to R/W then open the file by Text editor
3,In build.prop search this line:-ro.sf.lcd_density=120
4,Change it from 120 to 160 HVGA
5,Restart you phone then Enjoy

Last edited:

sgkarnal

Apr 6, 2012
Yea man it helps but still apps like camera neefs to be adjusted they are not working..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA

/ Ech \

Mar 28, 2012
have you tried downloading LCD resolution[root] , set the density to 160 or 170 that might fix your resolution for now untill someone can fix the rom, unless your screen is half black then idk ..i'm just trying to help hey man read this i think i found out how to fix the resolution thing

i think i found out how to fix the resolution thing

1,Root galaxy ace first and open root explorer then go>system>build.prop

nishirao91

Apr 9, 2012
does any one facing the problem with proximity sensor ???cz its not workin in my 5830i for no reason durin phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed for now

Thread has been closed as the OP is old and not really accurate anymore now !
    First I want to say hey to everyone in this forum as I'm a newbie :D
    After searching everywhere in this forum i haven't seen any threads for
    galaxy ace s5830i.As i have discovered it has a different chip so I can't
    flash roms for s5830 to my phone.So my question is:how many people around here have this phone and can we flash stock roms or at least are there any roms exept Stock?? :confused::confused:

Not true there are a few roms

i'll give a few
    Cm 7.2

CM 9 (very buggy cause its a first build but look in the bright side it updates SGA to Jelly bean)

Jelly Blast

Simplicity

Razo Driod

Dude, look at the date... At that time, there were no roms for Ace-i. Another thing, why would you direct him to Jelly Blast? It was banned. And Cm9 is ICS, not JB.

Enviado do meu cooperve com a CyanmobileX rom
    New roms available at sammobile.com