32gb SanDisk Micro SD Only $22 at Amazon

Search This thread

Jungle Jack

Nov 29, 2010
Hello,
Not that many of us Photon Owners are lacking for Storage, but this deal for the 32gb SD Card is so good that I figured it was worth bringing to everyone's attention.

Here is the link:http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDHC-Flash-Memory-SDSDQM-032G-B35/dp/B004G60AD6/
There are multiple options, but this one is eligible for Free Shipping for Amazon Prime Members and I think anyone whereas some of the others have $4.99 Shipping.
Cheers,
JJ

Reactions: SiL3nTKiLL

Jungle Jack

Nov 29, 2010
Wow. Newegg has some insane prices. They are great in that they are Authorized Dealers for everything they sell, but their Return Policy is pretty brutal should there be a need for a Return/Exchange. With an SD Card, that is certainly not an issue, but on the AV Forum where I am a Moderator we have had Members with horror stories when AVR's come damaged or they simply want to Return it, That is a sick price for a 64gb SD Card.

Jeff213

Apr 21, 2012
I thought the photon could only take up to 32gb external storage? Is there a way to make 64gb work? I could easily max out my 32gb card if i put some more music on it.

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
I thought the photon could only take up to 32gb external storage? Is there a way to make 64gb work? I could easily max out my 32gb card if i put some more music on it.

There is instructions here someplace but, put card in reader (or slot on your desktop if you have one?) put reader in SDHC on computer and type:

format /FS:NTFS G:

replace 'G' with whatever drive your computere assigns the card. Go to media player and move your playlist, movies, whatever, then put in photon.

pkomarnicki

Mar 12, 2009
I bought one of these a couple weeks ago. Works great, but file transfers are kinda slow since it's a class 4.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

stonesaber

Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere in Wisconsin
Bought one and when it arrived, it had pictures from the previous owner of whatever it came out of. It had pics of a funeral and a wedding:eek:
The seller I got it from was CTCstore and I'll be sending it back tomorrow for a replacement. I tried to erase the contents and formatted it 3 times and every time the pics came back(and no it wasn't write protected). Weird

Jungle Jack

Nov 29, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-MB-MP...ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1335223620&sr=1-5

while its only 16GB it has a read of 24MBps and write of 21MBps (over double a class 10) perfect for ubuntop :)

Hello,
That looks mighty intriguing. SanDisk makes a quality product, but I must say that Samsung appears to shame it. As for the 64gb SD Card, I honestly thought it was for a different application and not for the Photon. It too thought 32gb's was all it could handle...
Cheers,
JJ

srkelley

Apr 5, 2012
I just bought a 32 GB Lexar card that's very hit or miss from Amazon last week. I should have waited!

SiL3nTKiLL

Jun 19, 2006
using this for my other phone :) used up all my phone storage last week and this is a great deal!

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA

joeminati

Dec 23, 2009
I got a nice AData class 10 32GB for $33 last week with a coupon code. Works sweet.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Top Liked Posts