[Theme] Note 3 air command

Search This thread

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
PLEASE SEE MAIN THREAD FOR SEVERAL MORE AIR-COMMANDS AND FOR REQUESTS. HARD TO RUN ALL THESE THREADS:)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2576183
INTRODUCING NOTE 3 FEATHER COMMANDS. Feather Commands are similar to the stock experience with slight changes for details. including the "Pen" icons replaced with "Feather" Icons, as well and the "Selector" having a corner folding inward along with "Center" Command having the same fold on its curvature. Hope you Like!
Thanks @bri315317 for the selector fold idea :)
zajumypy.jpg
myhu9e9y.jpg
uty4ataj.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Lazarus

May 20, 2013
Port Orchard, WA
Air Command themes are the n my thread started here

Will be doing some sports themes this weekend!
qe8yvaby.jpg
6ege7yta.jpg

do it....

Wouldn't happen to be doing a hockey theme? A NY Rangers one to be more specific...? The red, white and blue shield would look awesome in there!

Regardless, nice work and can't wait to see what you come up with

Edit : I just checked the other thread and see you have a Canuck theme.. The Tort's connection..

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
Wouldn't happen to be doing a hockey theme? A NY Rangers one to be more specific...? The red, white and blue shield would look awesome in there!

Regardless, nice work and can't wait to see what you come up with

Edit : I just checked the other thread and see you have a Canuck theme.. The Tort's connection..

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You want a NY Rangers one?

do it....

Reactions: Steve Lazarus

Warrior1975

Jul 19, 2012
How about baseball, Yankees? Any chance?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE SEE MAIN THREAD FOR SEVERAL MORE AIR-COMMANDS AND FOR REQUESTS. HARD TO RUN ALL THESE THREADS:)
    INTRODUCING NOTE 3 FEATHER COMMANDS. Feather Commands are similar to the stock experience with slight changes for details. including the "Pen" icons replaced with "Feather" Icons, as well and the "Selector" having a corner folding inward along with "Center" Command having the same fold on its curvature. Hope you Like!
    Thanks @bri315317 for the selector fold idea :)
    zajumypy.jpg
    myhu9e9y.jpg
    uty4ataj.jpg
    Just FYI...in the mean time and IG you want to play around...DL the vrtheme for KitKat I have in op and then any aircommand and open them both up using like 7zip on your PC...the images are in framework-res ... You take the 8images out of the non KitKat ones and replace with which ever air command images you want into the vrtheme version.

Guys, I know I know I know, I suck! I keep saying oh I'm going to get to em oh I'm going to get to em and then I get sucked into an entire theme that I've been working on and again I suck for that! I finally down on a couple of the themes where I wanted to get them so my plan is, lol, to get busy this week on some :)

Going to be doing several comic themes too :)
    edy6udet.jpg
    Confirming that Kitkat worked like a charm! AT&T with SS. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app