Xposed Issues

Search This thread

studentjunk

Sep 24, 2007
Did anyone here try uninstalling the s health and health service updates? That worked in the Sprint forum.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

koko115

Jul 1, 2012
Xposed 2.4.0 work super. All up is bugly. On 2.4.0 no wifi randomly off issue, and shalth work great.

Renzo4000

Sep 10, 2007
What helped in my case was: go to settings > applications > all > look up s healt and remove all updates and clear cache. Then go to the application "Samsung App" and update S Health once again. Then S health works again.

RS050377

Jun 4, 2012
This are my 2 solutions for the FC with S-Health:

1) Open S-Health brings FC, then just open it again and it works.

2) Activated pedometer in S-Health does fix the FC at start of S-Health.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have posted in the Xposed forum so will see if I get anywhere.
    Hmm I did have a reply but tapatalk wasn't showing there being one. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2725405
    I had the same exact issue, I'm on stock tmobile rom rooted odex. I'm running Art and using AEL kernel. When S health force closed I uninstalled xposed framework, rebooted and it worked fine. I flashed the new kernel, rebooted and installed xposed framework again. I then ran TB restore fixer, opened up S health and all is well. No fc or problems. I stated what I did not really thinking that anything other than TB restore fixer was responsible for the fix but thats because it has worked for me so many times b4 on various apps. I've been using it since I got my s4 and now on my s5. I nwver reboot after running TB restore fixer because it doesn't require it per the app. Sorry it didn't work for you. Each phone reacts different. Best wishes. I hope u find a solution.

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app
    Possibly something at the kernel level then. I'm waiting on some better kernels before changing mine. Hopefully Boeffla will get an S5.
    ok playing around and doing some testing here , I also wanted to get the new build AND1 I was on ANCA (rogers G900W8 )

so I fired up kies and let it do the firmware update it rebooted device and all apps settings ect were left intact . (superuser not installed but icon present)

it removed rooted and twrp recovery and knox is still tripped at 0x1

opened s health and its working.

I rooted again using CF-Auto-Root-kltecan-kltevl-smg900w8.tar.md5 with odin

s health opens fine and working.

opened up xposed and installed the framework (I still don't have twrp installed yet) and rebooted at this point I can already tell s health wont work as its taking 45 seconds to pop up connected to my wifi and for my wether widget to load

opened up s health and it hangs then says s health isn't responding do you want to close it.

so ... exact same results as before soon as framework is installed it's finished.

now im off to flash twrp and bang my head on the table.... arugg need my xposed.. :(

After a few trial and error experience I determined that the kernel is the problem. The stock kernel of the s5 isn't as user modification friendly as it was on the s4. I flashed a different kernel and xposed framework works just fine. Just an FYI for anyone looking to flash a kernel other than stock right now and use the SE Linux enforcing app it will definitely cause you to lose root. So as long as you have a back up you will be fine. Good luck to any who are having issues. I defiantly sympathize. ?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app