[q] want to replace rooted z1 in sony servuce center

Search This thread

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
I got damage in my z1.Sony is ready to bear it.but z1 is rooted and unlocked bootloader also.i am on nuts rom 4.4.
What Precautions to be taken So sony Service centre not caught me???:silly:...
Steps to get back plzz

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
backup ta not recognise device

Sir i am noob kindly tell me whole process from starting plzz..need help really

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
restore your TA backup using the same tool you used to back it up (You did make a TA backup?) If not then use flashtool to relock it

Download PCCopanion, run it, attach phone to computer and click on software update, if it says you have the latest software then click on repair my phon.e

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
my phone is dead coz of u thanx.. :(

i done exactly u said i restored backup and my phone got dead :( help nowww

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
phone dead no recognise by pc companion

now repair your phone using pccompanion

Please follow all the instructions.

Once you have relocked then you will not be able to boot if you have flashed a custom kernel.

i restore ta backup..it ask for restart.i restart..and my phone is not restarting now..not recognise by pc companion too.now what help..

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
restore your TA backup using the same tool you used to back it up (You did make a TA backup?) If not then use flashtool to relock it

Download PCCopanion, run it, attach phone to computer and click on software update, if it says you have the latest software then click on repair my phon.e

now repair your phone using pccompanion

Please follow all the instructions.

Once you have relocked then you will not be able to boot if you have flashed a custom kernel.

please follow the instructions

Download pccompanion, run it, choose software update, then click on repair phone and follow the instructions it says

click here
http://prntscr.com/3nd4su

then here
http://prntscr.com/3nd4wj

Then here
http://prntscr.com/3nd50a

then follow the instructions

Do not attach the phone until it asks you to do it in flashmode

There are 4 answers already, please follow them, I never said to use flashtool to flash 534 FW, I said to use flashtool to relock your bootloader

Repair your phone using pccompanion. If the bootloader is unlocked then it wont work, and it will tell you.
If it is locked then it will work and you will be on a factory shipped latest firmware.

Last edited:

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
I'm on. 257 repairing thru pc companion

There are 4 answers already, please follow them, I never said to use flashtool to flash 534 FW, I said to use flashtool to relock your bootloader

Repair your phone using pccompanion. If the bootloader is unlocked then it wont work, and it will tell you.
If it is locked then it will work and you will be on a factory shipped latest firmware.

I am now on. 257 flash thru flashtool and bootloader status in service menu is bootloader unlock allowed:yes

Now repairing with pc companion..Is there any problem mate???

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
my keys are active in security menu inside servic. test

I checked in security as all keys are damn active there..is all thing alright??

pathanraj

Feb 8, 2014
one last Question

As I repaired my phone successfully with Pc companion
companion..I am still on. 257 and pc companion showing my device up to date..no matters to upgrade to 4.4 bcoz want to replace it with new..but all is alright??
My drm keys are active all..
Bootloader unlock allowe'd is Yes
Now is there anything left that void my warranty..

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Reactions: pathanraj

Top Liked Posts