[APP] World Cup Pocket 2010[1.3][Football][Multilenguage]

Search This thread

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
World Cup Pocket 2010 v1.0

Technical features:

• Multilanguage
  • All information about Sudáfrica 2010 Football world Cup.
  • Live mode: Advise of more important events during match.
  • Internet updatable (with new versions advise).
  • Suported displays: vga (480x640) , qvga (240x320) ,wvga (480x800) and wqvga (240x400)
  • Improved graphical interface.
  • Vibration and sound advises.
  • Time remaining until next match.
  • Developed by Chinubrio over graphical interface, and by Ivan Musa and Ricardo Fraile over writting code.

With the collaboration of Ivan de Gracia, Eva Prados, Jorge Patricio Diaz Guzman, Nemanja Bračko, Gidano, Arnold Van de Poll, Luis Monteiro (LFGM)(www.portalppc.com), Alexandr Škaryd, Richard Talatizi, Marcin Wietrzycki, Jan Truschkowski, Dmitry Andreev, Miguel Ángel (anxo1974), Kinto (xda-developers.com)

If you want to help us with more languages, please contac us ( ricardo.roni.18@gmail.com ).

App detects your time zone, but if you have problem with remaining times o dates, please edit EquiposWC10.xml

<TimeZone>
<offset>0</offset> <------------ ....,-2,-1,0,1,2,...
</TimeZone>

Screens:
Screenwc00.png
Screenwc01.png
Screenwc02.png
Screenwc03.png

Screenwc04.png
Screenwc05.png
Screenwc06.png
Screenwc07.png

Screenwc08.png
Screenwc09.png
Screenwc10.png
Screenwc11.png

World Cup Pocket 2010 v1.1

Changes:

• Languages fix and added croatian and greek language.
  • Improved live mode
  • Other minor fix

With the collaboration of Beti Mahillo, Dalibor Horvat, geogeo (www.geogeo.gr).

World Cup Pocket 2010 v1.2

Changes:

• Languages fix and added Norwegian, Chinese, Danish and Euskera language.
  • Bug fixed on algorithm for calculating classification.
  • Improved live mode
  • Other minor fix

With the collaboration of rothod (xda-developers), Kenn Zhang, Thomas Nielsen, Laura Maioz, Jordi Llansana.

World Cup Pocket 2010 v1.3
Changes:

• Languages fix.
  • Added FWVGA display resolution
  • Improved live mode. New not-free hosting for avoid problems (donations are wellcome)
  • Other minor fix

We thank all the forums and webpages to advertise our program, but please do not put download links, link this page directly, is the only way we know to follow how many people are interested in our programs. Thank you very much.

Download : http://ricardofraile.webcindario.com/WorldCup_EN.htm

If there is a problem with servers, please let me know and I will put more mirrors, also megaupload mirrors, but please you do not do it, we want to know how many people download the program. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
today will be released new version with fixed bugs and croatian and greek language.

if you want another language, please contact with me.

andreatozzi

Apr 15, 2008
great app

may you add in the "info" tab the list of 23 players (inc. role, number and league team name) of each team ? I've seen it in a similar app powered by Resco

Ciao

kyddox

Hola, gracias por esta app, es sorprendente, pero, podrias incluir la resolucion 320 x 320 o decirme como puedo yo modificarlo para que funcione bien en mi treo pro?

te lo agradecere mucho.

hi, thank you for your app, its amazing, but, can you include 320 x 320 resolution? or can you tell me how can i edit the resolutions to work correctly on my treo pro?

thanks