[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

Antiope

Aug 15, 2009
LCD density for normal build?

Hi everyone,

Maybe a very stupid question but I haven't find the solution?

I have installed: IceCreamTostidroid v10.0 Normal and I've booted with clrcad and haret.

For me the density is not correct maybe 192 and it's to small, i want 240 normal density, so i 've check startup txt but it's already in 240 !

So what must we do to change lcd density in this case plesae? I have tried to edit starup.txt but nothing change after reboot?

Thanks in advance.

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Hi everyone,

Maybe a very stupid question but I haven't find the solution?

I have installed: IceCreamTostidroid v10.0 Normal and I've booted with clrcad and haret.

For me the density is not correct maybe 192 and it's to small, i want 240 normal density, so i 've check startup txt but it's already in 240 !

So what must we do to change lcd density in this case plesae? I have tried to edit starup.txt but nothing change after reboot?

Thanks in advance.

Setting/rom control/general UI find LCD density in there

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: Antiope

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
Today I try this build ... very Clean & Smooth ... HW + Gfx More better Now ...

& Good Work & Support @ wis1152 ;)

I have one Q :D How fix Market ? ... ya i want old Market but Download Unsuccessful .

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
V10 Superram Tytung

Finally I found the time to install this new version of Wis's different possibilites. I must say that the boot and reboot time are amazingly fast. Furthermore this version is smooth as butter and fast as hell!! Thanks Wis!!!!!!!
Now I'm completely ready to answer instead of you and give you the break you need to rejoin and enjoy your family again!!!!!!!!!!:)

warm regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:
Reactions: wis1152

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Hi Robbie,

he can really take a break now cause I finally found the time to install V10 with Tytung's Kernel and it's working like a train. So I'm ready to answer questions from members who have problems with it ;)

best regards, Kuzibri
Well done Kuzibri, normal or RAM or both?
I've got both just in case;)

Top Liked Posts