Can't play local wifi gameloft game

Search This thread

mrto1991

Jun 18, 2010
I have tried many many roms even when i have ship rom,I can't play local wifi.Only online is available for every games.+i have tried many game versions.3d version to hd versions.
If anyone knows how to fix it please reply.Thx in advance.

No way to fix it ?
Please help

mrto1991

Jun 18, 2010
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1660781

You don't need two threads for this.

And we need more details. GSM or CDMA? What hboot? How did you root? Are your radios updated? Does wifi work for anything else like browsing?

My Phone is GSM.hboot =1.49.1107 s-off.I root by downgrading from1.49.0011 s-on.I installed latest radio to install ics kingcobra.
But now using 2.3.4 kingcobra rom.
wifi is working for everything online game play, browsing and downloading.
But when enter into multiplayer on asphat 6,dungeon hunter 2,Modern combact 3,etc there is no local wifi but only online option available.

Please help!!! Thx in advance

mrto1991

Jun 18, 2010
I know i have been asking this many times but i am asking cuz no one gives me answer.

Please tell me a way to play local network game on asphalt 6 etc

thx in advance

sitlet

Mar 30, 2008
If your wifi is working for everything else, it would seem the problem would be with those couple of games. Try contacting the apps' developer to see what they say.

mrto1991

Jun 18, 2010
I second this. This is not a support forum for Gameloft. If the game is not working, ask them.

It is not the application problem i have tried it sending mail to gameloft etc.My brother's galaxy tablet 10.1 can play the local wifi well.Using the same apk and the same sd files eg nova 3

For me when i enter the multiplayer it enters into online mode showing login to gameloft and there is no option for the local network.

Help.Thx in advance

mrto1991

Jun 18, 2010
I have asked the gameloft to send me asphalt 6 3d my phone version evo 3d 1.1.2 to me from email and i have tried it.

It can't play local wifi.I also asked them but they jux give me the apk file and ask me to reinstall but no change.Only online play available and no local wifi

Please help.

mrto1991

Jun 18, 2010
I have asked the gameloft to send me asphalt 6 3d my phone version evo 3d 1.1.2 to me from email and i have tried it.

It can't play local wifi.I also asked them but they jux give me the apk file and ask me to reinstall but no change.Only online play available and no local wifi

Please help.