LS970ZVB, where are you?

Search This thread

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
I feel your frustration pal. But this threads purpose is to find these files. Are going you help? Channel that energy and get it. It you can log into ftplg and Pull it this would be fantastic.
There is one other sexy city.

Let's just say, he can get it xk down.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
I see nothing on CSMG. I've looked at most of the places it'd be.

Reactions: genaro12543

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They said that to get u to buy the phone.................

I have had emails from Sprint, LG, and LG Open Source.

First, LG said they won't make JB until Sprint request it.

Sprint said they don't know when or if LG will make an update or when they will send it to them.

LG Open Source said that the source for 4.2.2 will come out in March when we get our update. I believe the March part but not the 4.2.

I have been trying just to get us some facts. Anyways, I wouldn't start a new post for rants. So....

SoftwareNumberLS970ZVB OSNameGoogle Android OSVendorGoogle / Qualcomm OSVersionAndroid 4.1.2 /

That is a copy and paste. I don't have a file.

There has been some frustrated folks here the last few days. I thought the first true bonafide piece of info that has the Sprint Optimus G and Jelly Bean in the same sentence might make your day.

Thanks to a post from Warlord722 we have found out LG uses letters for the software version after they exhaust the numbers on Sprint. Thanks. Look forward to "B" in the near future.
    They said that to get u to buy the phone.................

How are you still alive?

Re: LS970ZVA, where are you?

March, I thought we went over this.