VoLTE in Lenovo Vibe K5 and Vibe K5 plus for Custom ROM

Search This thread

netship

Aug 24, 2016
I Own Lenovo k5 plus (a6020a46 2 GB Indian variant). In India VoLTE is important for us, We have many Custom ROM thanks to
@scritch007, @Shreps and @Dreamstar, @Luiz Paulo Damaceno for kernels.
So it is polite request to all devs, please make VoLTE compatible with Custom ROM.
Here is captured OTA of VoLTE of device A6020a46 2GB
GDrive, Filedropper
Thanks to @brajesh143 for OTA

On Side Note, I extract zipped folder and there is file named 'NON-HLOS.bin.p' under firmware update folder.
I googled and found to enable VoLTE we need to flash 'NON-HLOS.bin.p' with fastboot , which I think is modem/radio.
I need expert advice on this.
;) :D

Last edited:

brajesh143

Feb 17, 2013
I Own Lenovo k5 plus (a6020a46 2 GB Indian variant). In India VoLTE is important for us, We have many Custom ROM thanks to
So it is polite request to all devs, please make VoLTE compatible with Custom ROM.
GDrive, Filedropper

On Side Note, I extract system.patch.dat and there is file named 'NON-HLOS.bin.p' under firmware update folder.
I googled and found to enable VoLTE we need to flash 'NON-HLOS.bin.p' with fastboot , which I think is modem/radio.
Upload the extracted files here thanks

Shreps

Recognized Developer
Feb 13, 2012
Paris
moto.shreps.fr
GDrive, Filedropper

On Side Note, I extract zipped folder and there is file named 'NON-HLOS.bin.p' under firmware update folder.

Best for us would be a TWRP backup of your whole system and boot after the upgrade has been done. So we will be able to extract files we need.

We can't do many thing with the OTA (mainly because it's for a variant we don't own).

Thx.

netship

Aug 24, 2016
Best for us would be a TWRP backup of your whole system and boot after the upgrade has been done. So we will be able to extract files we need.

We can't do many thing with the OTA (mainly because it's for a variant we don't own).

Thx.

Currently, I don't have mobile for this months, I gave it to my sister.
I will upload when I go home.

@bik95122, @brajesh143, @Hnk1 and all indian vibe k5 users which have vibe k5 plus please upload twrp backup

Last edited:

brajesh143

Feb 17, 2013

Thx.
here is the qpst flashable link
http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/21889-lenovo-k5-plus-прошивка-a6020a46_s105_161124_16g_row_qpst/
This is the volte version with full system and boot

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Currently, I don't have mobile for this months, I gave it to my sister.
I will upload when I go home.

@bik95122, @brajesh143, @Hnk1 and all indian vibe k5 users which have vibe k5 plus please upload twrp backup

here is the qpst flashable link
http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/21889-lenovo-k5-plus-прошивка-a6020a46_s105_161124_16g_row_qpst/
This is the volte version with full system and boot

Reactions: netship

dr.bathman

Dec 11, 2015
Vadodara

Thx.
I have just taken backup of s102 firmware(system + boot) by twrp which has volte enabled for lenovo vibe k5 (a6020a40) it has been uploaded on mega.. Link is below.. Hopefully it will help you sir.. @Shreps :)
Link..
https://mega.nz/#!qtZFQDLb!udeBTpXCW7XPj-TAczAtRWhtKLf65Ohok8Simubk9Hw

dharmendr

Jan 13, 2017
vibe k5 volte upgrade

sir , i have just installed twrp recovery in my vibe k5 and downloaded above falshable zip file through link provided by you.

What should i do next to upgrade my phone to volte

Thank you.

Nagavijay

Feb 3, 2017
Pls reply .... I have lenovo vibe k5 plus 3gb ram and i was installed cm 14.1 in my mobile.then how to install volte in manual.pls help me

dr.bathman

Dec 11, 2015
Vadodara
Pls reply .... I have lenovo vibe k5 plus 3gb ram and i was installed cm 14.1 in my mobile.then how to install volte in manual.pls help me
There's s105 firmware on moto.shreps.fr website. Just flash it by use of qpst-qfil or lenovo smart assistant by use of pc. Volte modem will get activated. Then flash custom ROMs. :)
Note: lenovo smart assistant is easier then qfil tool.

shiv_24

Apr 9, 2017
I own a vibe k5 plus, a6020a40 , I have installed lineage OS ,with android nougat, VoLTE not working, neither Clock ,, help me ASAP

gk jha

Apr 20, 2017
did it work with u .....

There's s105 firmware on moto.shreps.fr website. Just flash it by use of qpst-qfil or lenovo smart assistant by use of pc. Volte modem will get activated. Then flash custom ROMs. :)
Note: lenovo smart assistant is easier then qfil tool.

did u tried it....flashing s105 firmware on your phone....is it working (having volte....):):)

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Hey guys, is there anyone else ....who have costom rom for lenovo vibe k5 plus nougut) with volte supported......or have ways to install volte manuallyyyyy........:confused::confused::confused::confused:

dr.bathman

Dec 11, 2015
Vadodara
did u tried it....flashing s105 firmware on your phone....is it working (having volte....):):)

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Hey guys, is there anyone else ....who have costom rom for lenovo vibe k5 plus nougut) with volte supported......or have ways to install volte manuallyyyyy........:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Bro all nougat custom roms for vibr k5/k5 plus suppots volte now. But if your phone had no s105(for k5 plus)/s102(for k5) prior to installing any custom rom, you will not get volte. It's because s102/s105 has modem that enables volte in our phone. So after s105/s102 flashing custom rom will have volte enabled. I tried s102 on my k5..

Top Liked Posts