[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

mguedes22

Aug 9, 2010
Salvador
I hate this craps: I did some small changes in framework-res.apk and now FC's on android.process.acore. ~X(X(X(X

-------------------------------------------------

edit: i fixed the problems. I just remarked somthing: been using ninphetamine 2.5 for 2 days, and I had always Android OS in battery stats. For 3 hours I switched to latest SpeedMOD, and Android OS is gone... wierd:D. I have to find someone to test the battery as I can't do this with more than 15 flashes/day LOL

Any volunteers?

I can test!

ravian29

Jan 23, 2011
Does it matter?
wow.... what a perfect and awesome Rom, the only thing needs to be change is battery in status bar. It mut be stock look battery with % or a single small horizontal bar with %, the current looks odd here :)

barkermania123

Mar 11, 2009
Really like this rom, Just got into the flashing and stuff side and this one is the best so far! So fast and smooth, Thanks for your hard work on it and cant wait for future updates!

barkermania123

Mar 11, 2009
Actually the only issue i am having now is my internet seems to be alot worse. Maybe the modem doesn't work well with my provider in Australia? I disabled fast dormancy. But no luck still very lucky if it works. One more question is there anyway i can change the screen off animation back to default and just fade out?

Thanks

gil80

Nov 14, 2010
Sydney
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
Crysis :) although we are asking stuff regarding the rom like bugs fixes and such, it's simply because we are in love with your rom :)

It's beautiful and we all wish it will be the best - bug wise. So I personally wish to thank you for your amazing work. This is by far the best looking stock rom I've seen.
Thank you!

drashish36

May 28, 2009
New Delhi
Hey. I think there will be an issue here. A simple fact is that even with idle mode, phone battery can't be 0%. At least 1% drain is logical.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Same has happend to me
Wen u gt up in mornin u ll be happy dat 0% has drained but u startd usin it..it drains unusally fast

Changd to speedmod looks speedy batry life undertestin...seems ok til nw

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

xperator

Jun 27, 2011
Tehran
stop whining and take a look at mine. (on lite'ning rom, only happened once though)

@victorht88 : Man, Are you really kidding me ? This is Sensation ROM topic. Not Litening ROM.
We are talking about this ROM. The battery issue is not just mine many other people have confirmed too.

The image you posted is from Litening ROM. Isn't it ?

Btw, Does %2 battery drop in just 2min and 37 sec is normal to you ? How is that whining ?

nechmadi

Apr 24, 2010
i had problem getting apk file through bluetooth yesterday, tried to get the file from Sony Ericsson cedar and it said file didnt accepted in other device when in my galaxy s2 there wasn't a request to recieve a file.
although BT sound device works fine.

xperator

Jun 27, 2011
Tehran
i had problem getting apk file through bluetooth yesterday, tried to get the file from Sony Ericsson cedar and it said file didnt accepted in other device when in my galaxy s2 there wasn't a request to recieve a file.
although BT sound device works fine.

I had this problem with my laptop. It's because after flashing to a new ROM, the other device ( just like your sony ericsson or in my case a laptop ) doesn't know your new flashed sgs2. It needs a new pair passcode to be set.

To solve this I just removed my phone from the laptop's bluetooth devices list and I added it again. Then the bluetooth request shows in sgs2 so it ask for a new pair code.

btw, the file type (apk) has nothing to do with send/receive problems.

Kjeldmis

Jul 29, 2010
@victorht88 : Man, Are you really kidding me ? This is Sensation ROM topic. Not Litening ROM.
We are talking about this ROM. The battery issue is not just mine many other people have confirmed too.

The image you posted is from Litening ROM. Isn't it ?

Btw, Does %2 battery drop in just 2min and 37 sec is normal to you ? How is that whining ?

Did you recalibrate your battery after flashing? If not, that behaviour is normal.

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
\
sc20110804172041.png
[/URL]

my friend can you upload the FONT you using (on screenshot. Looks like from terminator):D

abb_84

Jul 28, 2010
Is it possible to change from the transparent grey, to glass like black? It was a image showing it some post back. Looks more clean and i find the white text more visible. (Sorry my english)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Thatsmejh

May 11, 2010
Wow nice rom!! was looking with interesting at you`re theme, now I will try you ROM :) Definitely with make a donate when i'm home:D

Top Liked Posts