[X10 Mini Pro][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

agentsandy007

Account currently disabled
Look my other post. File and instructions there.
2a6d211d-f4f1-bcca.jpg

2a6d211d-f52f-ff7d.jpg

Second pic is from previous version...

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA App

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Looks like you´re using Reloaded Settings, aren´t you?

Yeah. It's amazing. Can't wait for different battery styles...

And I hope Theme Engine for CM9 is finished soon, I would love a ICS theme, with GB colors. Or ICS Timescape UI theme. But i think until there I will already have my Xperia S.

X10 MP will only be used as a spare phone and for modding.

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
Yeah. It's amazing. Can't wait for different battery styles...

And I hope Theme Engine for CM9 is finished soon, I would love a ICS theme, with GB colors. Or ICS Timescape UI theme. But i think until there I will already have my Xperia S.

X10 MP will only be used as a spare phone and for modding.

Yeah, I can walk into the store and buy shiny new S tomorrow, but it´s nothing like this thrill of teaching this old dog new tricks, it´s somehow more worth than that.

Reactions: nightwing369

smallz2k

@paul: when listening music through earphones and notification comes in, music mutes to play notification tone instead of lower music. and it plays notification sound on loud speaker also in earphone at same time even though earphone pluged in. is this ics feature or bug? i dont know.

There are settings to change the music to make it lower and other features,i cant remember how atm it was a while ago since I did it.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

ajinx999

Dec 29, 2010
Mumbai
Download problem

Nobody had a problem with the ROM download link? I'm not able to download the Contune V02 Stable version. The download starts but then it stops after about 30 - 50% (Happened 7 times. Tried different browsers). Is there a problem with that goo-inside server?

Is there an alternative link? :confused:

Also, is it OK if the ROM is flashed on a phone with nAa-11 kernel and MiniCM 2.1.9?

mclarenmercedes

Dec 16, 2010
Mumbai
No gyro on gmaps....the v2 old was able to do it!!! Still this one is lot better even play store supports the phone better

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA

agentsandy007

Account currently disabled
Nobody had a problem with the ROM download link? I'm not able to download the Contune V02 Stable version. The download starts but then it stops after about 30 - 50% (Happened 7 times. Tried different browsers). Is there a problem with that goo-inside server?

Also, is it OK if the ROM is flashed on a phone with nAa-11 kernel and MiniCM 2.1.9?
Yesterday there was a problem for me downloading old Xperia one....
But updated v2 has downloaded fine....

Edit: you definitely should wipe data /factory reset .....if not it won't work....that's what happened to me....

@Felimenta
I've taken build.prop from previous version and now everything seems to be working fine....

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA App

Last edited:

*boy*racer*

Jan 11, 2011

haha. wish i had read this sooner. I've been trying to download this for ages as it keeps stopping. at least I'm not the only one.

any other alternative link???

thanks

EDIT: must be the website as tried downloading the older version yet still the same problem

Last edited:

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
Already been posted, but I spent all last night looking for it. Thanks!

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

XDA should really make more improvements to its search settings - any time I've tried to use the XDA search functions absolutely nothing has come up. Plus, I have also therefore had to spend ageeeeeees hunting through different sub/forums and thread pages trying to find these 'golden posts' where someone posts a fantastic thing as an attachment to their post :eek: :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini Pro

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the U20a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena

Best regards

Paul
    Download links:

Dead...
    Great news. HW Acceleration fully fixed
    and wifi too