Search This thread

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
Shabbypenguin and the OUDHS
presents to you

OUDHS Touch CWM-based Recovery 1.0.3.4
for your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4

Read this whole post before doing anything :)

I use nandroid manager to edit/alter my nandroids made by this recovery, you can find the app here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.h3r3t1c.bkrestore&hl=en Enjoy

CWM Flashable - OUDHS CWM-based Recovery 1.0.3.4 (need to already have a recovery for this)

Directions:

1) Download the above files
2) Flash in recovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats you now have CWM now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind as of 1.0.3.4 it auto loki's kernels for ya, so its even easier to customize your device :) read more here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=41803523#post41803523

Credits:
Members of the Official Unloved Devices Hit Squad (OUDHS) for being the best we can for those whom need us
garwynn for helping with setting up jflte-common stuff
howtomen & RehpotsirhC for helping test 1.0.3.4's autoloki on teh jflteatt
bhp090808 & an21281 & MR H3LLMAN for helping test

Last edited:

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
Version 1.0.3.5

Improved exit script, now it checks for working bootloaders and will skip otherwise. as well as avoids writing to your nand if you dont need the auto loki (as in the boot.img is already patched :) )

Version 1.0.3.4:

Adds suppoirt for exit scripts
I've set up a custom one to auto loki kernels on exit :)

Last edited:

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
Hey guys, now obviously you cant flash this yet, but i didnt want yall to know you werent going to be left out :)

if you decide to be lazy and flash twrp via goo manager i made a flashable zip so you can just flash it and go :D

Sounds good to me, good job. Thanks for not leaving us low life's out. Our forum smells of emptiness. :(

Do you have to use Odin 3.04, 3.07 should work eh?

iSaint

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix, Maryland
As I've been away... Is there a main difference between this recovery and twrp?
.. Good work shab

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
As I've been away... Is there a main difference between this recovery and twrp?
.. Good work shab

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

this has nothing to do with twrp? :p

its a fork off cwm 6.0.3.0 and i started to make my own. added some much needed features, rainbows, etc you know the usual :p

Reactions: iSaint

brojoe11

Jul 9, 2011
Forest, Mississippi
Failed?

I've tried it twice. Failed both times. Downloaded the tar, download odin when into download put tar in PDA start...failed...Tried both 304 and 307 odin...both failed. Any suggestions?:confused:

shabbypenguin

May 30, 2010
www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/Samsung/ATT/jflteatt/loki_flash
www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/Samsung/ATT/jflteatt/Recovery/OUDHS-Recovery-jflteatt-1.0.3.3.lok

usage:

adb push OUDHS-Recovery-jflteatt-1.0.3.3.lok /data/local/tmp/
adb push loki_flash /data/local/tmp/
adb shell
su
chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_flash
/data/local/tmp/loki_flash recovery /data/local/tmp/OUDHS-Recovery-jflteatt-1.0.3.3.lok

[+] Loki validation passed, flashing image.
[+] Loki flashing complete!

you will need to make sure you remove /system/etc/install-recovery.sh otherwise youll end uyp with stock recovery again. use a root explorer or teh like

Last edited:

mcmb03

Feb 24, 2011
can you post the additions to CWM recovery? it would be useful for people to know what you've added

MrPlNK

Aug 11, 2012
Gaithersburg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Shabbypenguin and the OUDHS
    presents to you

OUDHS Touch CWM-based Recovery 1.0.3.4
    for your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4

Read this whole post before doing anything :)

I use nandroid manager to edit/alter my nandroids made by this recovery, you can find the app here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.h3r3t1c.bkrestore&hl=en Enjoy

CWM Flashable - OUDHS CWM-based Recovery 1.0.3.4 (need to already have a recovery for this)

Directions:

1) Download the above files
    2) Flash in recovery

Congrats you now have CWM now.

Keep in mind as of 1.0.3.4 it auto loki's kernels for ya, so its even easier to customize your device :) read more here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=41803523#post41803523

Credits:
    Members of the Official Unloved Devices Hit Squad (OUDHS) for being the best we can for those whom need us
    garwynn for helping with setting up jflte-common stuff
    howtomen & RehpotsirhC for helping test 1.0.3.4's autoloki on teh jflteatt
    bhp090808 & an21281 & MR H3LLMAN for helping test
    updated to 1.0.3.4

Added support for exit scripts.

What does that mean? well when recovery exits i can have custom scripts per device run. in this instance i have a bash script that grabs your current aboot, current boot.img. uses a special loki binary to patch them on the device, then it flashes the boot.img back.

as in when you leave recovery if you didnt have a loki enabled kernel you will. if its already patched? no worries loki handles that already. that means more options for you as now you can flash roms without having loki kernels much easier. keep in mind this runs at the end of recovery so your nandroid of stock will end up getting loki'd :p. i decided to use loki_flash instead of dd to prevent bad flashes if/when loki gets patched.

im leaving the thread open, i dont care if you guys prefer twrp (its an amazing recovery, go donate to dees_troy, seriously.. i have :p ), just keep this thread about this recovery. if rumors are true twp has its own thread :p

please keep in mind canadian users this is for the i337, if there is a want/need for a oudhs recovery that doesnt auto-loki i can make one for yall
    Version 1.0.3.5

Improved exit script, now it checks for working bootloaders and will skip otherwise. as well as avoids writing to your nand if you dont need the auto loki (as in the boot.img is already patched :) )

Version 1.0.3.4:

Adds suppoirt for exit scripts
    I've set up a custom one to auto loki kernels on exit :)
    bleh i downloaded and followed the directions for installing from my phone but I can't get into recovery at all.

deleted the install-recover.sh, redid the loki trick, still can't get anything to pop up when I try to enter recovery :(

edit: shout out to the guy below me for pointing out the button config for getting into recovery -- thanks dude I had no idea!!!

hopefully this trash doesn't mess with anything on my device, now I remember why I only flash TWRP.

excuse me? good, enjoy twrp *******
    excuse me? good, enjoy twrp *******

No worries Shabby. Being handled, sir.