Bootloop (Prestigio PMP5580C) - Need help :(

Search This thread

W3hrWolf

Apr 22, 2012
Hi all,

i got an bootloop at my Presitigo PMP5580C (same as Intenso TAB 814). The recovery mode (Power + vol+) wont work.

How to flash the firmware to the tablet?

I installed Android SDK and the Drivers. But what to do now? What Software did i have to use to flash und what file (Firmware) to flash?

Please help me...

Regards

Last edited:

darki2002

Sep 21, 2010
I also have such a problem with my PMP5580C DUO.
It just hangs on the Bootscreen with the "The Art Hi-Tech" and the logo.
No chance to get into cwm with power+vol up and even the Hardresetbutton just switches the tablet off.

Can someone help? Or did you find a solution yet?

Thank you very much

Zacktamondo

May 8, 2014
Zacktamondo Land
Hi all,

i got an bootloop at my Presitigo PMP5580C (same as Intenso TAB 814). The recovery mode (Power + vol+) wont work.

How to flash the firmware to the tablet?

I installed Android SDK and the Drivers. But what to do now? What Software did i have to use to flash und what file (Firmware) to flash?

Please help me...

Regards

Have you tried to put the update.zip file and recovery image on an SD card ?
If not do that then press (Volume +) + (Power) buttons then when the screen flashes stop pressing the (Power) button and keep pressing the (Volume +) button after some time it will start flashing the Tab.
Here is the link if you don't have the update.zip file :
http://www.prestigio.com/catalogue/Archive_products/Multipads/MultiPad_8.0_Pro_Duo#/product-support/firmware
use the 2.0.24 version.

Hope this helps :)

If not tell me so I can give you another way by using CWM.

Waiting for your reply...:)

AzahTabor

Mar 2, 2014
pmp5580c bootloop

Have you tried to put the update.zip file and recovery image on an SD card ?
If not do that then press (Volume +) + (Power) buttons then when the screen flashes stop pressing the (Power) button and keep pressing the (Volume +) button after some time it will start flashing the Tab.
Here is the link if you don't have the update.zip file :
use the 2.0.24 version.

Hope this helps :)

If not tell me so I can give you another way by using CWM.

Waiting for your reply...:)

Hi, my friend has the PMP5580c and it too will not go to recovery at all. it just hangs in a boot loop on the start up screen. I have tried the recovery combination, but it does not work. how would I go about flashing the firmware/update.zip file using CWM.

Zacktamondo

May 8, 2014
Zacktamondo Land
Hi, my friend has the PMP5580c and it too will not go to recovery at all. it just hangs in a boot loop on the start up screen. I have tried the recovery combination, but it does not work. how would I go about flashing the firmware/update.zip file using CWM.

Do you have a CWM flashed already or not?
If so then I had this problem before you just need to put the update.zip on the root of the SD card then press the recovery buttons for some time like 2 minutes -some times it takes so long but it works- .
reply to me soon.

AzahTabor

Mar 2, 2014
Bootloop fixed

Hi Zack.
I was able to get it sorted with fastboot. Needed the laptop to register the m3-chip that it was saying was the tablet. Once that was done, flashed it with the original stock firmware. It now runs like it was brand new.
Thank you all for your time on this matter

watling85

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Zack.
I was able to get it sorted with fastboot. Needed the laptop to register the m3-chip that it was saying was the tablet. Once that was done, flashed it with the original stock firmware. It now runs like it was brand new.
Thank you all for your time on this matter

hi, i have the same fault on the same tablet, how do i fastboot? also when connected to pc it is saying it is a world cup device? thanks in advance

AMLOGIC

Jan 14, 2017
Bricked PMP5580C

Hello

I have bricked my Intenso Tab 814 (same as Prestigio PMP5580C):eek:. I formated the bootloader space + the recovery space, and now I can't even turn it on. The backlight of the display isn't glowing up at least. So I used my MicroUSB cable and connected to the computer, it is recognized by the computer, but I can't flash anything back with the amlogic software which I've got, I am really appreciating when someone of you can try to help me out,

thanks in advance,

AMLOGIC

Last edited:

AMLOGIC

Jan 14, 2017
Unbricked Intenso Tab 814

I have successfully unbricked an Intenso Tablet 814 also know as Prestigio PMP5580C! It had no bootloader and all partitions were formatted! This includes the bootloader, means it even showed backlight as I plugged it into the power supply. I got a rescue sd card made with Christian Troys tutorial but my tabket was nit abke to start, because the nand chip was corrupted, so I looked at the nand chip and used a scrwwdriver and put it on the 6 and 5 th point t the right side on the left side is the hole on the nand chip, after that I was able to permitt the access for the nand chip to the mainboard, so it booted from the sd card automaticaly,

Intenso Tab 814 can be unbricked! Yeah, now I need it's source to customize the recovery and boot splash + oneday the os,

Take care!

Bye bye!:)

FILIPGR17

Sep 5, 2017
Stuck in bootloop intenso tab 724

So the title says it all how can I fix it? No custom recovery only root