AX3L_WM6_WWE_v3.1.2c FULL & LITE (25-10-07)

Search This thread

prawnz

Mar 27, 2007
any issues with the battery consumption in this rom? I remember LVSW's rom had that issue in his last rom.

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy
any issues with the battery consumption in this rom? I remember LVSW's rom had that issue in his last rom.

no issues anymore....anyway read the first post for the battery-improve-trick!

hi axel,and thx for this rom.

id like ask if you could make a cab for the vibration on the dialer cause that is so cool.thx a lot.

U can found this cab (its simply a registry tweaks) around the forum!

Last edited:

Svenitos

Jan 17, 2007
Is it possible to update the HTC applications like HTC Camera? I got HTC Camera v4.02 Build 27035 (bepe's rom - WWE)

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
damn- i get home from work and find the link gone! bugger- oh well, will have to wait until tomorrow night to try it....

Moaske

Dec 4, 2006
Tilburg - Netherlands
no issues anymore....anyway read the first post for the battery-improve-trick!

So, you're sure there's no quick batterydrains at all anumore? Cause on LVSW's ROM the batterydrain only occurs after having done a data-session over 3G...
Is it on your ROm still needed to turn of the phone-unit and back on again to prevent this? Or is this issue solved, and can we use 3G data without the need to turn off and on the phone after every session...?

This battery-issue made me go back to WM5 this week, but if it seems to be solved i'm happy to take the WM6 plunge again... :D
Your ROM looks really nice!

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy
So, you're sure there's no quick batterydrains at all anumore? Cause on LVSW's ROM the batterydrain only occurs after having done a data-session over 3G...
Is it on your ROm still needed to turn of the phone-unit and back on again to prevent this? Or is this issue solved, and can we use 3G data without the need to turn off and on the phone after every session...?

This battery-issue made me go back to WM5 this week, but if it seems to be solved i'm happy to take the WM6 plunge again... :D
Your ROM looks really nice!

I'm often use EDGE's Data Connection (2.5G)...

not 3G because I have setted my Trinity's band to "GMS" instead "AUTO" from Phone' setting applet (for improve battery life and because i don't need it!)

Anyway....I don't know for a 3G-data session, but when i'm disconnect from a 2.5G-data connection i don't need to swith off the Radio module...simple tap on "Disconnect" button in the buble and stop! no battery drains, no error, no softreset, etc...

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
can you please explain your extended rom to me please? I just install it from then link and i get all those programs in ext. rom and not main memory? Or is the program (middlelayer) already there in ext. rom so whenever i install a program i can install in extended rom and have none go onto main memory?

and can i install the previous extended rom for my network in there as well as this and other programs?

Last edited:

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy
install my rom and...stop.........
they include a nearly empty extrom, just to install some tweaks....

after,

if u want go to my "ExtROM_Plus thread", download my extrom "plus" and install into your device.

All about ExtROM_Plus are explained in his thread!

P.s.
the nearly-empty ExtRom contained into my ROM v1.1, is also included into my ExtROM_Plus

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy

I'm waiting for comments about attached "VoIP Service and Configurator" to include in the next ROM release !!!

J.P.

Nov 15, 2006
When i will use ExtROM Plus must i than install in step 2 the ExtROM?
What are the steps to folow when i wanted to use ExtROM Plus?

Thanks for this rom...

AX3L

May 24, 2005
Italy
use ExtROM_Plus to ask about it!

anyway....

install my rom (step #2), after, if u want, install my ExtROM_Plus

Gardinen

Mar 7, 2007
WLAN doesn't work anymore with this new ROM. The two green led flashes but it doesn't find any networks.

zeu569

May 3, 2004
Can you make one that is OEM? as in everything in there is as it should be and untouched?