[Q] Note 3 stuck while using Odin3.7

Search This thread

aawadhi63

May 4, 2004
Hello all,

I am a first timer and was trying to root my devise using Udin3.07 and this file (CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5) and it suddenly got into recovery mood and stuck, and now nothing is working!!
I have a black screen with this msg first line(Recovery booting) Second line (Recovery is not Seandriod Enforcing) Third line (Set Warrenty Bit: Recovery) But noting is happenning.

Can someone please help,

Thanks

aawadhi63

Reactions: antique_sonic

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hello all,

I am a first timer and was trying to root my devise using Udin3.07 and this file (CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5) and it suddenly got into recovery mood and stuck, and now nothing is working!!
I have a black screen with this msg first line(Recovery booting) Second line (Recovery is not Seandriod Enforcing) Third line (Set Warrenty Bit: Recovery) But noting is happenning.

Can someone please help,

Thanks

aawadhi63

What is ur device?

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC

Reactions: aawadhi63

aawadhi63

May 4, 2004
Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing

its Galaxy note3 SM9005

Hello,

My Phone is Galaxy Note3 SM-N9005.
I pulled the battery again and pressed the 3buttons and now it came back to normal, but I would love to have it Rooted and would appreciate if anyone could assist.

I used Udin 3.07 which came Zipped with this file (CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5) but during the process suddenly it should on Udin screen (Recovery) and the phone went to recovery mood!?

Many Thanks for all the replies.

Regards

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Hello,

My Phone is Galaxy Note3 SM-N9005.
I pulled the battery again and pressed the 3buttons and now it came back to normal, but I would love to have it Rooted and would appreciate if anyone could assist.

I used Udin 3.07 which came Zipped with this file (CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5) but during the process suddenly it should on Udin screen (Recovery) and the phone went to recovery mood!?

Many Thanks for all the replies.

Regards

You need Kitkat specific cf-autoroot if you are on Kitkat... If you don't knowe what that means then you have a large amount of reading to do before trying again...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

Can someone please help,

Thanks

aawadhi63
    Hello all,

Can someone please help,

Thanks

aawadhi63

What is ur device?

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC