maitpatni

Jan 25, 2014
Jaipur
thebroodle.com
All About Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 Development

The Ultimate Thread

Lets Start :D

Rooting :-

Rooting Guide for Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 (With PC and Without PC) Easiest Guide :-

http://thebroodle.com/micromax/rooting-micromax-a114/

Installing CWM Recovery :-

Easiest Guide for Installing CWM Recovery in Canvas 2.2 {Without PC}

http://thebroodle.com/micromax/cwm-for-micromax-a114/

Custom ROMs :-

Below is the List of Best Custom Roms Available for this device.

1. Galaxy Xtreme Rom - (Samsung Galaxy S5 Styled)

Galaxy-Xtreme-Rom-for-Micromax-A114.jpg

Galaxy Xtreme Rom Fetures, Download and Screenshots :-

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2777803

2. MIUI V.5 ROM - (MIUI Flavored)

3. Fusion ROM - (Galaxy S4 Styled)

4. Sphere - (Sony Xperia Styled)

5. Cyanogenmod Based Rom - Fly UI ROM

6. Lews OS 5 - Lewa OS V.5 UI

7. Ultimate KitKat ROM - Android 4.4 Kitkat Based

8. Ultimate Galaxy ROM - Samsung Galaxy S5 Themed

9. Xperia Cyclone V.2 - Sony Xperia Styled

10. X-Beast Rom

More ROMS Coming Soon, so keep visiting this thread and don't forget to subscribe to this thread. :laugh:

Credits :-

Mods/Tweaks :-

Do hits Thanks Button Below if i helped you in any way, it Encourages me. :cowboy:

Last edited:

maitpatni

Jan 25, 2014
Jaipur
thebroodle.com
Last edited:

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
the prob is not really the credits.. its if you have permission to post this roms.. you didnt even PM us..

May be he wanted to make a all in one thread. Don't report the thread @leingod0923, the guy apologized for it. Allow him to post it here as long as proper credit is given to the dev. I m only saying to allow others access to roms at one place. Pl don't take me wrong. Intentions of the op seem honest. Rest, the dev to decide. Am only promoting sharing.

Op be careful next time to ask the dev before you share someone's work

Enjoy

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JEEVADON92

Jun 12, 2011
banglore
May be he wanted to make a all in one thread. Don't report the thread @leingod0923, the guy apologized for it. Allow him to post it here as long as proper credit is given to the dev. I m only saying to allow others access to roms at one place. Pl don't take me wrong. Intentions of the op seem honest. Rest, the dev to decide. Am only promoting sharing.

Op be careful next time to ask the dev before you share someone's work

Enjoy

you here rastigo

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
I was looking for a custom rom for a frnd. Saw the post, so just replied

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Is any rom recommended for the 2.2 or its best to keep the stock rom. Also any bugs in any of the roms. Would appreciate an answer

maitpatni

Jan 25, 2014
Jaipur
thebroodle.com

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Is any rom recommended for the 2.2 or its best to keep the stock rom. Also any bugs in any of the roms. Would appreciate an answer

Galaxy Xtreme Rom is Best with almost no bugs at all. :laugh:

Reactions: maitreyapatni

JEEVADON92

Jun 12, 2011
banglore

miui is the best with out bugs

asif09ansari

Nov 30, 2012
Bareilly
Can anyone help me porting 4.4 of unite 2 to canvas 2.2. I tried to directly install the rom with some modifications in SCATTER file, It installed, Booted Up but didnt show anything, no bootanimation. After some time when i press the power/lock button screen turns on/off. That means everything is working fine, just doesnt show anything on screen!!
i tried connecting it to pc,, PC detected it as Unite 2!!!

That means device boots up, detected by PC.

Can anyone help me with that??

Rajul

Nov 27, 2012
Ujjain
Can anyone help me porting 4.4 of unite 2 to canvas 2.2. I tried to directly install the rom with some modifications in SCATTER file, It installed, Booted Up but didnt show anything, no bootanimation. After some time when i press the power/lock button screen turns on/off. That means everything is working fine, just doesnt show anything on screen!!
i tried connecting it to pc,, PC detected it as Unite 2!!!

That means device boots up, detected by PC.

Can anyone help me with that??
Try getting log cat problem seems to be in build.prop

neeraj797

Jul 9, 2013
New Delhi
Please someone kindly give me download's provider.apk and it's. ui file.I accidentally deleted them.now phone is not downloading anything
they are located in /system/app

neeraj797

Jul 9, 2013
New Delhi

thanks a lot bro, even i downloaded same rom of 450 mb in 3 hours, but unfortunately system.img file was corrupt, few minutes back, i was messing with it. fortunately you gave me those files. thanks bro.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

downloads provide.apk installed successfully but it's ui file isn't getting installed. is there any special procedure for this?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Top Liked Posts