CM6 old thread. CM6 is now managed by Owain94, go to his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Moody

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 11, 2009
Arnhem
Owain94 manages CM6 now.
You can visit his thread at HERE

WHY?
I'm getting myself a nice HTC Desire Z !
But I'll stay in touch with Owain94, so that when we find interesting stuff we can share it with each other. I also still can help to develop new things for the rom, I just don't have a phone to test it myself anymore.
But this is not a bad thing, Owain94 is an AMAZING proffesional at the work he's doing, and without him the rom would never be as far as it is now. In fact, all I did was get it booting and fix the touchscreen and GSM, all the hardware keyboard, audio and everything else is done by him.

optional packages:
Update.zip to install LauncherPro and remove ADW.Launcher
Update.zip to install ADW.Launcher and remove LauncherPro
Update.zip to install GingerBread Keyboard
To enable the GingerBread Keyboard go to Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> enable Gingerbread-keyboard

Last edited:

Biodegradable

Dec 18, 2010
Cebu
thats a good news my friend

Edit:

doing some back up now should test this in a moment.. will post feedbacks later

Last edited:

Biodegradable

Dec 18, 2010
Cebu
im stuck in STONE AGE ERA of booting for 10 minutes and still with FLOYO LOGO... need some editing..

Last edited:

ambrosiosanchez

Sep 29, 2010
I tried it and keyboard did not work, so stuck at "input sim password". Reboot and then stuck at Floyo boot logo. I had to reflash.

Looks very promising though, keep up the good work....

wiilweer

Sep 26, 2010
Well, in case pro doesn't have bluetooth and data I think that x10 mini and X8 are more similar than x10mini and pro.
I've been using this rom(playing and modifing) for 2-3 days. I have bluetooth, GPS, calls, data(atleast edge), sms, sensors, compass and video decoder. But yeah, cellpad and pin entering is bit out of screen.

Manny-

Well, in case pro doesn't have bluetooth and data I think that x10 mini and X8 are more similar than x10mini and pro.
I've been using this rom(playing and modifing) for 2-3 days. I have bluetooth, GPS, calls, data(atleast edge), sms, sensors, compass and video decoder. But yeah, cellpad and pin entering is bit out of screen.
can you share yours?

racht

Dec 18, 2010

Actually you can use drivers from it for a proper Tattoo port ..

Moody

Dec 11, 2009
Arnhem

Yeah that's true, we pro'ers use some weird touchscreen mods which I've figured out by now, 5 files and a call for ts_firmware_update.sh inside init.delta.rc

I haven't extensively tested yet though, I'm still to try all sensors and gps.
I have a question since you're a mini user. Are you promted to select your network provider at any time in setup or on first internet connection? Because we pro'ers are, and if you don't select your provider you won't be able to connect to the internet. If you have this as well then it should be easily fixable. If you don't have this it's probably some SE app of library

Reactions: metachuh

owain94

Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
Yeah that's true, we pro'ers use some weird touchscreen mods which I've figured out by now, 5 files and a call for ts_firmware_update.sh inside init.delta.rc

I haven't extensively tested yet though, I'm still to try all sensors and gps.
I have a question since you're a mini user. Are you promted to select your network provider at any time in setup or on first internet connection? Because we pro'ers are, and if you don't select your provider you won't be able to connect to the internet. If you have this as well then it should be easily fixable. If you don't have this it's probably some SE app of library

settings -> wireless & network -> mobile networks -> access point names *press option key* -> new APN and fill in the data

for t-mobile Netherlands for example

Name - T-mobile Internet
APN - internet
username - t-mobile
password - t-mobile

and you can find the ANP data on you providers site
so that is not a bug right :p

Moody

Dec 11, 2009
Arnhem
settings -> wireless & network -> mobile networks -> access point names *press option key* -> new APN and fill in the data

for t-mobile Netherlands for example

Name - T-mobile Internet
APN - internet
username - t-mobile
password - t-mobile

and you can find the ANP data on you providers site
so that is not a bug right :p

Thanks a ton, I was just about to test that out myself.
All I need to do is add an huge APN-list;)

Moody

Dec 11, 2009
Arnhem
God damnit, can't fix xrecovery, it has something to do with an error inside system/bin/chargemon and ****ing up = reflashing, rerooting, reinstalling xrecovery, reflashing the rom, retrying

all of that for one single trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts