[2.3.X][MOD] Beats Audio

Search This thread

RDilus

Jul 28, 2008
Gouda
tested it on my UrBeats in-ear headset works better then normal sound that LG provide tnx now i got the Beats in my ear :p

frastgr

Mar 1, 2011

This is the easy way my friend but you know I don't have a clean (without beats audio) back up of mine (stock 2.3.4) and I have to set up my phone all over again, thats why I don't do this. Maybe someone can make an uninstall zip, this is the solution I would wished for.

Last edited:

slurpdroid

Aug 19, 2011
Banda Aceh
This is the easy way my friend but you know I don't have a clean (without beats audio) back up of mine (stock 2.3.4) and I have to set up my phone all over again, thats why I don't do this. Maybe someone can make an uninstall zip, this is the solution I would wished for.

Thats why I always put "do nand bakcup" in the first tutorial I ever made :D
I think you need to ask OP to make the undo patch

TheGripper

Aug 15, 2011
OnePlus 7T Pro

You don't need a backup for reflashing. Just flash the rom without wiping data.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

stellar_d

Oct 30, 2011
Calgary
is there a different equalizer setting? i cannot notice the difference even using nice klipsch headphones.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

kaopho

Apr 3, 2012
lille
Wheres the APK? the zip file is garbage.

Oooops, have u a little pb with ur eyes man !
Is not a apk but a flash files :D
here.JPG

Top Liked Posts