[ROM][CM10.1][22/06/13]MiniBean 2.0[SpringCleanings][Harder,Better][Faster,Stronger]

Search This thread

Spincervino

Mar 14, 2013
9arfjq.jpg

In my opinion, the smoothest and fastest Jelly Bean Rom ever!

ROM Based on latest CM experimental by erikcas, with almost all layout fixed (merged changes by Millo1978)

Scripts n’ Tweaks

• Custom Boot Animation and Ringtones
    All cherry-picked by me from all the rom i ever tried! [So you know they're gona be good! ;)]

• System Apps Odexed
    For a faster boot and faster opening! :)

• Fixed Services.jar
    For better multitasking! [thanks to f4uazan for his help ;)]

• Badass Kernel 1.5 from alin.p
    Based on A_U kernel. In my opinion the best kernel in a long time for our Mini! ;D

• CrossBreeder by idcrisis
    For adblocking and a more functional entropy generator! [alin.p made it works with is kernel]

• Tweaked MinFree Values
    With optimized ones for alin.p kernel. If you want to install Supercharger V6 delete “zzminfree” from init.d

• PureAudio™ Engine from Jeeko
    For a new way to listen to your favorite music: the Purest way possible!
    Now it works with every equalizer and player! [thanks to alin.p for his AudioFilter.csv]

• Pure™Graphic HD from Jeeko
    Another mod from Jeeko, this time for a sharper image and Liquefied UI

• Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
    Adatped by F4uzan for our resources hungry device

• SuperSU with Updated Binary
    Why SuperSU? Because it’s Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger than normal Superuser <.<
    SuperSuNoNag
    Which take away ads from SuperSU by gentle concession of ChainFire just for ROM and ROM Maker

• Fly-On Mod from slaid480
    Feel da Smoothness! A tons of tweaks for our Mini!

• Very Long Lasting Battery
    Thanks to deep sleep from Activo Speeder by f4auzan

• Adrenaline Boost by ImbaWind
    Run it 1-2 times max per day. When you feel your device slow it will boost you up! :D
    (run through terminal writing: “su” then “boost”)

• “fix_permissions” script
    Run it via terminal emulator and no more Force Close! :D

• Many tweaks added in build.prop for even more fun!
    [Wi-Fi][Smoothness][Faster Network Connection][Faster Call Screen][Better Battery]

• LiguxTools
    A very powerful and useful reboot options in the form of a widget ;)

• Hacker’s Keyboard
    A very Lightweight and Customizable keyboard; you only have to got the right settings and it will be perfect!

• Removed tons of useless and heavy apps
    [CellBroadcastReicever, PermissionsManager, PicoTts, VoiceDialer, Development and SpareParts]
    [HTMLviewer, HwaSettings, LatinIMe and UserDictionaryProvider, PhotoTable, BasicDream]
    [HoloSpiralWallpaper, LiveWallpapers, Noisefield, VisualizationWallpapers, ThemeChooser and ThemeManger]

• Rom weights about 102MB
    13 less than original, and obviously it's way Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Int2Ext+
Modded by me, removed zipalign [2 zipalign make the boot take longer than one! ;)]
Use it only if you have:
  • A class 10 SD
  • A max of 1 GB partition

You just have to flash the zip after the rom without any wipe.
You can find the link in the second post.

Extras Package

In the Extras package you can find:
  • All the thing that I removed/changed/substituted
  • Extras folder that you usually find in the rom
  • YouTube v4.4.11 [I heard latest is very slow]

Instructions:
If you want an app i removed, you can find them all in the extras package, it's very easy: Before installing the Rom,
You open rom.zip ---> system folder ---> app folder ---> and you copy "TheAppYouWant" from the Extras Package,
and Puff! When you install the rom the app it's there!

Future Feature

• Nova or Apex as default launcher
  • Achieve a Settings-ready-for-use ROM, in every application, and System Settings
  • Fixing those damn Gallery filters of image editor
  • Many more coming!

Bugs

• Effem.apk audio control doesn’t work (! Don’t turn it on with headphones on, I warned you !)
  • Black background on mobile data settings
  • Gallery filters broken
  • Custom ringtones converted to .ogg file don't loop, while in RC5 they do
  • Bluetooth works with other phone! :D BUT when connected to a car, when you try to sync music with the car, the phone reboot
  • Still testing the v2.0 ...but so far, so good! :D
  • If you notice more, tell me!

Screenshot

Aesthetically is the same as CM so nothing much to be seen here!
Here you can also find the screenshot of fix_permissions script working ;)

The Story
(If you want, you can skip it.. but if you read it, you will know me a little better)

This ROM was born out of my needs to choose ringtones for the rom I was using.
The first Custom Rom I ever flashed was New Experience by autoradio78, a long time ago back to version 4 or 5, don’t remember.
I liked it because the graphics where Jelly Bean like and the performance and functions where better than stock.

I passed through a lot of Rom, and one time I encountered Jelly Bean (TheWhisp first version).
I immediately loved it although it was VERY laggy and full of bug, I couldn’t imagine how some developer were able to port such a new version of android to our Mini.

I then reinstalled New experience xD, but in Jelly Bean I had found a lot of alarms and ringtones I really liked so I wondered around in the zip and I found where the audio files were located,
I copied some to the New experience Rom and installed it hoping that it wouldn’t destroy my phone and it didn’t! :D
It worked fine and when I checked the ringtones all the ones that I added were there! And that’s how it all started :)

Some time passed and time to time I was alternating from New Experience to Jelly Bean, just to check the progress made by the developers.
One day, I read that finally Omx libraries were fixed and YouTube was working I waited someday but the rumors seemed to be truthful, so I installed the rom and Puf!
YouTube was working, a little laggy but HQ videos were finally visible! :D
From then on, I was only on Jelly Bean, sometimes I checked what New Experience and other rom were doing but I always returned back to Jelly Bean…
I tried a lot of Jelly Bean rom but I wasn't happy about them, so from this the idea of creating my own rom took form, I started in March 2013.

I read a lot around the forum and I started by adding script to my rom, none of them was working except Activo Speeder, which for me was working very well.
But I couldn’t call it my Custom rom with just a script, so I waited, and tested.
When a new version of Jelly Bean was released (this time by rohan007 and AntiBillOS and erikcas),
I trained by updating the current modifications that were in my rom to the newer version just come out.

School was hard in this period so I couldn't take the time to organize a thread, but I started by registering to XDA Developers.
I waited, I studied, I worked hard to not be postponed to September in Geometry. And I passed. The summer was free.
It was the 06/06/13 and I was really happy :)

School finished. And during three days of work I created this rom, I used what I learned over the past few months to create what is for me the fastest and smoother Jelly Bean Rom I ever tried.
And now I’m here writing the description of the rom I’m gonna be posting in the next few hours to the Galaxy Mini Android Developers forum (after achieving those damn 10 post required :’D)

Well, I’m Spincervino, nice to meet you, I’m Italian, I’m almost 15 and this is my rom, do you want to try it? ;D
[If you found any mistakes in the thread, tell me and I will be very happy to correct them, still: I’m doing my best to write in proper English]

Last edited:

Spincervino

Mar 14, 2013
Changelog for v2.0

Odexed all system apps! Now they open faster and you got more space in “\data”! ;)

Added
  • CrossBreeder v6.18.13 by idcrisis, alin.p made it works with is kernel (in this version adblock still doesn’t work :( )
  • Adrenaline Boost by ImbaWind, run it 1-2 times max per day. When you feel your device slow it will boost you up! :D (run through terminal writing: “su” then “boost”)
  • Made sure that deep sleep was active, with Activo Speeder!

Updated
  • Fly On Mod, and deleted tweaks already present on Badass Kernel.
  • build.prop, added some tweaks, removed others…
  • Badass Kernel to 1.5, now battery is truly amazing! ;D Use with SmartassH3 68-604mhz or 68-652 mhz

Removed
  • CellBroadcastReicever, as someone said, because it's always running and eating 3mb of RAM.
  • PermissionsManager, this because it's a powerful tool that in the wrong hands could make many app stop working and make the phone unusable/unstable.

At first boot you may have some problem installing app or downloading them from Play Store, just reboot and you’ll be absolutely fine! ;)

Downloads

MiniBean ROM v2.0
Here

Int2Ext+
Here

Extras Package 2.0:
Here

How To Install

You must be in android 2.3.4+ and have a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP
Your device must be charged at least at 40-50%

XDA Developers and I are not responsible for any damage done to you phone by following this guide
(however,if you follow the instruction and the requirement, there shouldn’t be any)

1. Download the Rom from the link in your device (PC: step 2; Smartphone directly: skip to step 3)
  2. Push the Rom to your principal SD directory
  3. Do any kind of backup you want (I usually use Sms Backup and Restore for the sms, Titanium Backup, whatever, etc.)
  4. Reboot to recovery
  5. Wipe data/factory reset
  6. Wipe cache
  7. Advanced ---> Wipe Dalvik Cake
  8. Go back ---> Install from SD card ---> Choose zip from SD card --- > select the rom ---> yes
  9. Wait until installation is finish ---> back to main page ---> Reboot System
  10. The first boot usually takes 10 minute or so
  11. Set your phone the way you want it, reboot
  12. Enjoy MiniBean Rom!

Credits
“Sheets!” Do I have to write the all? Where do I start?
TheWhisp, rohan007, erickcas, AntiBillOS, and all the other guys that made this possible!
autoradio78, for being mine “inspiration”
f4uzan, for Mobile Bravia Engine 2 and Activo Speeder, the only one functioning for me at that time :’D
Jeeko, for Pure Audio Engine and Pure Graphics HD, for the banner and his tips! <3
slaid480, for Fly on Mod
alin.p for Badass Kernel and for all his help! <3
A_U for AU Kernel (base)
Chainfire for SuperSU
croniccorey for Int2Ext+
idcrisis for CrossBreeder

Last edited:

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
Good work ...try using apex instead of trebuchet and nova and patch the services .jar for better multitasking ...hood for a first release...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kyooby

Spincervino

Mar 14, 2013
Good work ...try using apex instead of trebuchet and nova and patch the services .jar for better multitasking ...hood for a first release...

Fixing services.jar was also one the Future Feature i wanted to add, but forgot to mention it! I'll add it immediately! :D
I'll try Apex ;), although last time i tested all the most famous launcher, Nova was still the best for what i was seeing..

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
Good ROM ! If you need help theming, improving, adding features, i'm here for you.

Overall score : 4 out of 5 = Good !

Suggestion :
Don't remove calendar, some people use it. Like me !
Use Apex Launcher, it's faster and more lightweight
Change Effem to Spirit FM Free
SuperSU creator is Chainfire, so you should change it
Patch services.jar, this improves performance. I can do it if you want.

Pros :
Fast, bloat-free

Cons :
Some useful apps missing

Reactions: Spincervino

Spincervino

Mar 14, 2013
Good ROM ! If you need help theming, improving, adding features, i'm here for you.

Overall score : 4 out of 5 = Good !

Suggestion :
Don't remove calendar, some people use it. Like me !
Use Apex Launcher, it's faster and more lightweight
Change Effem to Spirit FM Free
SuperSU creator is Chainfire, so you should change it
Patch services.jar, this improves performance. I can do it if you want.

Pros :
Fast, bloat-free

Cons :
Some useful apps missing

Thanks! I'll soon need some help in a lot of things i want to do, but maybe in PM is better! ;)
As said, if someone want calendar, i leave it there next version, so happy to be helping you.
Trying Apex launcher right now, next version will see.
Yeah, i was thinking of doing so but last time i tried it wasn't working so.. I hoped in Effem fix
Thanks for reminding me of Chainfire, what a silly mistake!
It would be very nice if you can patch for me services.jar I don't know how to do it, otherwise i think there is one in latest post by alin.p in the badass kernel threads, does it work in every rom you put it?

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
Thanks! I'll soon need some help in a lot of things i want to do, but maybe in PM is better! ;)
As said, if someone want calendar, i leave it there next version, so happy to be helping you.
Yeah, i was thinking of doing so but last time i tried it wasn't working so.. I hoped in Effem fix
It would be very nice if you can patch for me services.jar I don't know how to do it, otherwise i think there is one in latest post by alin.p in the badass kernel threads, does it work in every rom you put it?

Google search jelly scream patcher to learn more about patching services.jar and how to do it....its fairly easy.

Reactions: Spincervino

F4uzan

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 20, 2012

OK, PM me when you need help.

Yes, services.jar patching is work with any ROM that have SAME BASE. (example CM10.1 RC5 with MiniBean).

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
Anybody tested int2ext? I'm afraid of it conflicting with the other scripts, so I ask before downloading.

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én BL-S5570-ről

songolas77

Sep 30, 2011
central java
Downloads:

MiniBean ROM First Public Release:
Downloads Link temporary unavailable, cause: I wasn't aware of Dropbox traffic limitation, sorry for the inconvenient! :'(

Extras Package:

Instruction:

XDA Developers and I are not responsible for any damage done to you phone by following this guide (however,if you follow the instruction and the requirement, there shouldn’t be any)
1 Download the Rom from the link in your device (PC: step 2; Smartphone directly: skip to step 3)
2 Push the Rom to your principal SD directory
3 Do any kind of backup you want (I usually use Sms Backup and Restore for the sms, Titanium Backup, whatever, etc.)
4 Reboot to recovery
5 Wipe data/factory reset
6 Wipe cache
7 Advanced ---> Wipe Dalvik Cake
8 Go back ---> Install from SD card ---> Choose zip from SD card --- > select the rom ---> yes
9 Wait until installation is finish ---> back to main page ---> Reboot System
10 The first boot usually takes 10 minute or so
11 Set your phone the way you want it, reboot
12 Enjoy MiniBean Rom!

Credits:
TheWhisp, rohan007, erickcas, AntiBillOS, and all the other guys that made this possible!
f4uzan, for Mobile Bravia Engine 2 and Activo Speeder, the only one functioning for me at that time :’D
Jeeko, for Pure Audio Engine and Pure Graphics HD
slaid480, for Fly on Mod
alin.p for Badass Kernel and A_U for AU Kernel (base)
Chainfire for SuperSU

where is the download link? is it renew? and thank for your works.. want to try this one

Spincervino

Mar 14, 2013
Anybody tested int2ext? I'm afraid of it conflicting with the other scripts, so I ask before downloading.

where is the download link? is it renew? and thank for your works.. want to try this one

News for everyone:

First, I had my first internet problem in months, today, I totally call that luck!

Second, i attempted 5 time to re-upload the rom in dev-host and mediafire: No luck, because of internet problem.. as a first day it wasn't one of the greatest, i'll try my best for tomorrow, but sorry everyone for this launch day failure!

Third, I used this time to test Apex Launcher, FM Spirit radio and Next Browser,
A) For Apex I'm still thinking that Nova is faster, mostly when you go on the widget tab, but if you all prefer Apex I'll think about it
B) FM Spirit radio it's working, but it has an unpleasant buzzing in the headphones, don't know why, maybe because i'm in Europe, If someone in America test it and works I'll be happy to add it next version
C)Next Browser is fluid alike or a little more than stock, but the lack of some feature and additional weight, make it not so much better

For what regards Int2Ext+ testing (as I wrote on Future Feature) will be done in next version, but if you want, you can test it now, doing first a backup and then telling me if it is working, it would make my life a little easier! :)

The link was first in DropBox because i didn't know of traffic limitation, [Noobish mistake, are noobish!]

P.S: Download link from Mediafire added, this time it worked!

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
To make the rom more lightweight remove useless fonts and make an external package for those who want them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9arfjq.jpg

In my opinion, the smoothest and fastest Jelly Bean Rom ever!

ROM Based on latest CM experimental by erikcas, with almost all layout fixed (merged changes by Millo1978)

Scripts n’ Tweaks

• Custom Boot Animation and Ringtones
      All cherry-picked by me from all the rom i ever tried! [So you know they're gona be good! ;)]

• System Apps Odexed
      For a faster boot and faster opening! :)

• Fixed Services.jar
      For better multitasking! [thanks to f4uazan for his help ;)]

• Badass Kernel 1.5 from alin.p
      Based on A_U kernel. In my opinion the best kernel in a long time for our Mini! ;D

• CrossBreeder by idcrisis
      For adblocking and a more functional entropy generator! [alin.p made it works with is kernel]

• Tweaked MinFree Values
      With optimized ones for alin.p kernel. If you want to install Supercharger V6 delete “zzminfree” from init.d

• PureAudio™ Engine from Jeeko
      For a new way to listen to your favorite music: the Purest way possible!
      Now it works with every equalizer and player! [thanks to alin.p for his AudioFilter.csv]

• Pure™Graphic HD from Jeeko
      Another mod from Jeeko, this time for a sharper image and Liquefied UI

• Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
      Adatped by F4uzan for our resources hungry device

• SuperSU with Updated Binary
      Why SuperSU? Because it’s Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger than normal Superuser <.<
      SuperSuNoNag
      Which take away ads from SuperSU by gentle concession of ChainFire just for ROM and ROM Maker

• Fly-On Mod from slaid480
      Feel da Smoothness! A tons of tweaks for our Mini!

• Very Long Lasting Battery
      Thanks to deep sleep from Activo Speeder by f4auzan

• Adrenaline Boost by ImbaWind
      Run it 1-2 times max per day. When you feel your device slow it will boost you up! :D
      (run through terminal writing: “su” then “boost”)

• “fix_permissions” script
      Run it via terminal emulator and no more Force Close! :D

• Many tweaks added in build.prop for even more fun!
      [Wi-Fi][Smoothness][Faster Network Connection][Faster Call Screen][Better Battery]

• LiguxTools
      A very powerful and useful reboot options in the form of a widget ;)

• Hacker’s Keyboard
      A very Lightweight and Customizable keyboard; you only have to got the right settings and it will be perfect!

• Removed tons of useless and heavy apps
      [CellBroadcastReicever, PermissionsManager, PicoTts, VoiceDialer, Development and SpareParts]
      [HTMLviewer, HwaSettings, LatinIMe and UserDictionaryProvider, PhotoTable, BasicDream]
      [HoloSpiralWallpaper, LiveWallpapers, Noisefield, VisualizationWallpapers, ThemeChooser and ThemeManger]

• Rom weights about 102MB
      13 less than original, and obviously it's way Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!

Int2Ext+
    Modded by me, removed zipalign [2 zipalign make the boot take longer than one! ;)]
    Use it only if you have:
    • A class 10 SD
    • A max of 1 GB partition

You just have to flash the zip after the rom without any wipe.
    You can find the link in the second post.

Extras Package

In the Extras package you can find:
    • All the thing that I removed/changed/substituted
    • Extras folder that you usually find in the rom
    • YouTube v4.4.11 [I heard latest is very slow]

Instructions:
    If you want an app i removed, you can find them all in the extras package, it's very easy: Before installing the Rom,
    You open rom.zip ---> system folder ---> app folder ---> and you copy "TheAppYouWant" from the Extras Package,
    and Puff! When you install the rom the app it's there!

Future Feature

• Nova or Apex as default launcher
    • Achieve a Settings-ready-for-use ROM, in every application, and System Settings
    • Fixing those damn Gallery filters of image editor
    • Many more coming!

Bugs

• Effem.apk audio control doesn’t work (! Don’t turn it on with headphones on, I warned you !)
    • Black background on mobile data settings
    • Gallery filters broken
    • Custom ringtones converted to .ogg file don't loop, while in RC5 they do
    • Bluetooth works with other phone! :D BUT when connected to a car, when you try to sync music with the car, the phone reboot
    • Still testing the v2.0 ...but so far, so good! :D
    • If you notice more, tell me!

Screenshot

Aesthetically is the same as CM so nothing much to be seen here!
    Here you can also find the screenshot of fix_permissions script working ;)

The Story
    (If you want, you can skip it.. but if you read it, you will know me a little better)

This ROM was born out of my needs to choose ringtones for the rom I was using.
    The first Custom Rom I ever flashed was New Experience by autoradio78, a long time ago back to version 4 or 5, don’t remember.
    I liked it because the graphics where Jelly Bean like and the performance and functions where better than stock.

I passed through a lot of Rom, and one time I encountered Jelly Bean (TheWhisp first version).
    I immediately loved it although it was VERY laggy and full of bug, I couldn’t imagine how some developer were able to port such a new version of android to our Mini.

I then reinstalled New experience xD, but in Jelly Bean I had found a lot of alarms and ringtones I really liked so I wondered around in the zip and I found where the audio files were located,
    I copied some to the New experience Rom and installed it hoping that it wouldn’t destroy my phone and it didn’t! :D
    It worked fine and when I checked the ringtones all the ones that I added were there! And that’s how it all started :)

Some time passed and time to time I was alternating from New Experience to Jelly Bean, just to check the progress made by the developers.
    One day, I read that finally Omx libraries were fixed and YouTube was working I waited someday but the rumors seemed to be truthful, so I installed the rom and Puf!
    YouTube was working, a little laggy but HQ videos were finally visible! :D
    From then on, I was only on Jelly Bean, sometimes I checked what New Experience and other rom were doing but I always returned back to Jelly Bean…
    I tried a lot of Jelly Bean rom but I wasn't happy about them, so from this the idea of creating my own rom took form, I started in March 2013.

I read a lot around the forum and I started by adding script to my rom, none of them was working except Activo Speeder, which for me was working very well.
    But I couldn’t call it my Custom rom with just a script, so I waited, and tested.
    When a new version of Jelly Bean was released (this time by rohan007 and AntiBillOS and erikcas),
    I trained by updating the current modifications that were in my rom to the newer version just come out.

School was hard in this period so I couldn't take the time to organize a thread, but I started by registering to XDA Developers.
    I waited, I studied, I worked hard to not be postponed to September in Geometry. And I passed. The summer was free.
    It was the 06/06/13 and I was really happy :)

School finished. And during three days of work I created this rom, I used what I learned over the past few months to create what is for me the fastest and smoother Jelly Bean Rom I ever tried.
    And now I’m here writing the description of the rom I’m gonna be posting in the next few hours to the Galaxy Mini Android Developers forum (after achieving those damn 10 post required :’D)

Well, I’m Spincervino, nice to meet you, I’m Italian, I’m almost 15 and this is my rom, do you want to try it? ;D
    [If you found any mistakes in the thread, tell me and I will be very happy to correct them, still: I’m doing my best to write in proper English]
    Changelog for v2.0

Odexed all system apps! Now they open faster and you got more space in “\data”! ;)

Added
    • CrossBreeder v6.18.13 by idcrisis, alin.p made it works with is kernel (in this version adblock still doesn’t work :( )
    • Adrenaline Boost by ImbaWind, run it 1-2 times max per day. When you feel your device slow it will boost you up! :D (run through terminal writing: “su” then “boost”)
    • Made sure that deep sleep was active, with Activo Speeder!

Updated
    • Fly On Mod, and deleted tweaks already present on Badass Kernel.
    • build.prop, added some tweaks, removed others…
    • Badass Kernel to 1.5, now battery is truly amazing! ;D Use with SmartassH3 68-604mhz or 68-652 mhz

Removed
    • CellBroadcastReicever, as someone said, because it's always running and eating 3mb of RAM.
    • PermissionsManager, this because it's a powerful tool that in the wrong hands could make many app stop working and make the phone unusable/unstable.

At first boot you may have some problem installing app or downloading them from Play Store, just reboot and you’ll be absolutely fine! ;)

Downloads

MiniBean ROM v2.0
    Here

Int2Ext+
    Here

Extras Package 2.0:
    Here

How To Install

XDA Developers and I are not responsible for any damage done to you phone by following this guide
    (however,if you follow the instruction and the requirement, there shouldn’t be any)

1. Download the Rom from the link in your device (PC: step 2; Smartphone directly: skip to step 3)
    2. Push the Rom to your principal SD directory
    3. Do any kind of backup you want (I usually use Sms Backup and Restore for the sms, Titanium Backup, whatever, etc.)
    4. Reboot to recovery
    5. Wipe data/factory reset
    6. Wipe cache
    7. Advanced ---> Wipe Dalvik Cake
    8. Go back ---> Install from SD card ---> Choose zip from SD card --- > select the rom ---> yes
    9. Wait until installation is finish ---> back to main page ---> Reboot System
    10. The first boot usually takes 10 minute or so
    11. Set your phone the way you want it, reboot
    12. Enjoy MiniBean Rom!

Credits
    Jeeko, for Pure Audio Engine and Pure Graphics HD, for the banner and his tips! <3
    slaid480, for Fly on Mod
    alin.p for Badass Kernel and for all his help! <3
    A_U for AU Kernel (base)
    Chainfire for SuperSU
    croniccorey for Int2Ext+
    idcrisis for CrossBreeder

News for everyone:

First, I had my first internet problem in months, today, I totally call that luck!

Second, i attempted 5 time to re-upload the rom in dev-host and mediafire: No luck, because of internet problem.. as a first day it wasn't one of the greatest, i'll try my best for tomorrow, but sorry everyone for this launch day failure!

Third, I used this time to test Apex Launcher, FM Spirit radio and Next Browser,
    A) For Apex I'm still thinking that Nova is faster, mostly when you go on the widget tab, but if you all prefer Apex I'll think about it
    B) FM Spirit radio it's working, but it has an unpleasant buzzing in the headphones, don't know why, maybe because i'm in Europe, If someone in America test it and works I'll be happy to add it next version
    C)Next Browser is fluid alike or a little more than stock, but the lack of some feature and additional weight, make it not so much better

For what regards Int2Ext+ testing (as I wrote on Future Feature) will be done in next version, but if you want, you can test it now, doing first a backup and then telling me if it is working, it would make my life a little easier! :)

The link was first in DropBox because i didn't know of traffic limitation, [Noobish mistake, are noobish!]

P.S: Download link from Mediafire added, this time it worked!

Fixing services.jar was also one the Future Feature i wanted to add, but forgot to mention it! I'll add it immediately! :D
    I'll try Apex ;), although last time i tested all the most famous launcher, Nova was still the best for what i was seeing..