|SKIN|04/08| Swype 3.9 GTX Style - Download NOW!!

Search This thread

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
SWYPE 3.9 GTX SKIN

Swype-3.9-GTX---Ahen.png

DOWNLOAD NOW

Have been admiring GTX Style for long and waiting someone to make similar skin for Swype. I came across Lycox's GTX Skin for EzInput so i started doing it myself with his help. Project is almost complete.

Code:
Release 1
change qwerty y and z in normal mode		Done
fixed button location issue			Done
New high resolution graphics thankx to..	Done
Fixed caps button in portrait			Done

Although there is room for alot of improvement but it will be done one by one.

....A BIG THANKS TO LYCOX FOR HIS GTX RESOURCES....

Last edited:

khalidabuu

Sep 13, 2009
id be willing to beta test if u need me to just pm me if u do. also i like the keyboard but i was wondering if u could do this skin for swype 2.0 as well i like 2.0 better

birkoffsjunk

Dec 28, 2008
www.mediafire.com
Looking good, I'll be interested in making this the default skin for Swype once it's released. One thing I've noticed though, the gradient is the wrong way round except for image 2.

khalidabuu

Sep 13, 2009
It is highly impressive works smoothly on my device only thing i would do to make it better is when u hit the sym key until it gets to the buttons with copy and paste and all that i would change the the color of the letters from white to grey or just a darker color. if you dont kno what i mean ill post an image later at request

wickedninjalo

Mar 14, 2009
Gouldsboro
I installed your beta version and it for some odd reason totally broke swype. when I click the swype icon to bring it up it pops up for a split second and for that split second I see the original skin then disappears

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
I installed your beta version and it for some odd reason totally broke swype. when I click the swype icon to bring it up it pops up for a split second and for that split second I see the original skin then disappears

Worked fine for me, swype was installed from cab then this skin... Great work only problem i see so far is that when touching a button the pressed black key is offset top row fine, the middle and bottom rows are off, not really a big deal though.

Mr. Makk

Oct 17, 2008
Toronto
Worked fine for me, swype was installed from cab then this skin... Great work only problem i see so far is that when touching a button the pressed black key is offset top row fine, the middle and bottom rows are off, not really a big deal though.

yes thats a small glitch. but i need proper positions from somewhere so that i can place the buttons correctly.

khalidabuu

Sep 13, 2009
i found another glitch in landscape mode the z and the y keys are mixed i press z and get y press y and get z

MusikMonk

Aug 6, 2008
Paris
I've been trying the beta as soon as I received it and I'm loving it. I didn't see any bugs besides what's already mentioned.
The overlay issue isn't as bad in landscape mode but it would certainly be awesome if that can be fixed somehow.

Oh, and I agree with khalidabuu. The text in the "edit" view would look better if it was darker. Same goes for the language symbol (the "en" above "q" in the main view and in the same area in the "sym" view).