Replacement earphones for Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Search This thread

crimsonnight

May 4, 2011
I've had two MW600's in my time, great bit of kit imo, only problem is, when the earphones eventually die I haven't been able to find any replacement earphones with a really short lead, only ones with standard sized leads, thus defeating the point of bluetooth earphones >.<
I've emailed Sony/Sony Ericsson and they said they don't stock them and to send them in for repair lol! Anyone had this problem/got any ideas? Cheers

bexwhitt

Feb 22, 2011
short lead head phones

The only ones I can find are the Sennheiser Sport range

Sennheiser/Adidas CX 680 High-Performance 60cm plus 60 cm extension with volume

Sennheiser PMX 680 neck band head phones same extension

Sennheiser/Adidas OMX 680 High-Performance Stereo Clip-On Earphones

don't get the similar ones with the i after the name they don't have the extension

Reactions: crimsonnight

crimsonnight

May 4, 2011

don't get the similar ones with the i after the name they don't have the extension

Looks like they have quite long leads to me? Just to clarify, I'm looking for a replacement for just the earphones, not the whole device - Cheers

bexwhitt

Feb 22, 2011
They are in 2 parts they are plugged into the volume control not super short but not super long like some head phones. Main bit without extension is 60cm.

Cable length - 0.6 m symmetric + 0.6 m extension cable with integrated volume control

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda premium

Last edited:

staynam

Nov 26, 2011
U should try any monitor earphone from Sony
I mean Asian versions, Japan HK TW SG etc.
All short leads

crimsonnight

May 4, 2011
The adidas ones look good, but they're so expensive! Not really viable buying them just to replace the earphones, pretty much the same price as buying a new MW600

Do you have a link to the ones you're talking about staynam, I can't find them?

bexwhitt

Feb 22, 2011
Sony MDR-AS30G 60 cm plus 60 cm extension
Sony MDR-AS40E

Philips SHQ1017

some of the jays headphones are short leads too

Last edited:

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
I got the Tdk ba 200 to be used with these.. There is also another brand to look, for

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

mohan55raj

Aug 30, 2012
Do anyone know how to reset MW 600 bluetooth

When i hearing songs, i can't attend the calls. The mw600 gets hangs. Each and every time i need to restart my device.

peaceborn

Oct 27, 2010
Replacement Headphones,

I've had two MW600's in my time, great bit of kit imo, only problem is, when the earphones eventually die I haven't been able to find any replacement earphones with a really short lead, only ones with standard sized leads, thus defeating the point of bluetooth earphones >.<
I've emailed Sony/Sony Ericsson and they said they don't stock them and to send them in for repair lol! Anyone had this problem/got any ideas? Cheers

Have you been able to get a replacement? I had the same problem as you and I found this when looking around. I am thinking of buying it, what do you think? SONY ERICSSON HPM-77 STEREO HEADSET

bexwhitt

Feb 22, 2011
Have you been able to get a replacement? I had the same problem as you and I found this when looking around. I am thinking of buying it, what do you think? SONY ERICSSON HPM-77 STEREO HEADSET
the HPM-77 is probably the same headphones that came with the MW-600 though I am not a big fan of the asymmetric lead length

dankko

May 18, 2010
Hello !
I have a MW600 too, and i'd like to know after how manny months (years) you had to change the earphones ?
thanks

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
Is anyone interested to sell their mw 600. I don't mind if it does not have the earphones. Do please pm me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Dany XP

Oct 30, 2011
Milano
By the way, the exact model is HPM-78. But u guys can get any short-cable generic headphones, it doesn't matter...

Declan79

Mar 21, 2011
Padang
mine also,

after the oem earphone broke then i used iphone earphone and now just buy Sony Stereo Headset EX Monitor MH-EX300AP....although its a bit longer but like you guys, i also couldnt find the short lead:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    short lead head phones