Please try my app if upgrated to Kit Kat

Search This thread

Dan-SRi

Aug 16, 2010
Dorset
Can confirm It does not record the call.

Sent from my Note 3 running TW 4.4.2 connected to Galaxy Gear.

rossiza

Feb 19, 2008
Sofia
Could some one try my call recording app with international Note3 that has been updated to Kit Kat?
Couple of users reported that call recording no longer works on Kit Kat.

High-end Samsung phones always supported 2 way call recording but this seems to be changed

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.acr
Quoting my e-mail to developer:
"Now it records just a random noise in all modes, except Microphone – there it records silence."

nolovelust

Dec 24, 2005
TR
maybe due to the Polish rom we are using??

Other phones (S3 with 4.4.2) do not give that problems.

did you tested s3 with 4.4.2? There is no official Kitkat for s3 yet. I only started to revive complaints from Note 3 owners with Kitkat but not sure which rom they are using.

also MOTO G, it supports call recording with 4.3 but not with Kitkat. I wonder if it is something to do with Kitkat

bidav1

May 12, 2008
Note 3

Darn I'm using your app since long time and now it won't work with the kitkat

HanZie82

OK, it seems issue only affects Polish build of KITKAT. Good news

Im sorry to say its also affecting original OTA- update here in the Netherlands.
Been using your magnificant program since i got my note (as its the best call recorder), but now with this Kitkat its just noise.

Im really upset by this as it was one of the major reasons i bought the Note3.

I wonder were the problem lies. Im gonna spam Samsung with complaints tho. I dont need/want to root this device, but i will to get call recording working! :(

catel9

Apr 23, 2013
ayuda

Read this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1441643

Version 1.5.3 alpha 4 (or 5) works like a charm on my note3 rooted with XNote 8 rom (KitKat). Just select CAF method and AMR format. Perfect in&out audio. No noise detected. :good:

hola soy español y quisiera saber si es real que al comprar esta aplicacion funciona perfectamente las grabaciones de las llamadas es muy importante para mi asegurar esto porque si es real que con la 4.4 KK funciona y evita el ruido la compro inmediatamente

Top Liked Posts