[25.01.2016][APP][4.1+] NetSend File Transfer-Fast, secure and reliable file transfer

Search This thread

despotovski01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
36TavlI.jpg

NetSend File Transfer is a free tool for sharing files between devices the Internet. It uses a device-to-device connection to transfer files, thus it’s secure and doesn’t rely on any third-party services. It doesn’t ask for a registration and is completely free of any kind of limitations!

Main features

• Fast and secure file transfer
• Modern and easy-to-use user interface
• No user account needed for sending and receiving files, just the recipient’s receive code
• QR code support
• Supports all kinds of files
• Tabbed menu for easy file access
• Supports sharing of installed apps
• Data usage-friendly, allows users to set a limit to usage on mobile networks
• Easy sharing – accepts files from any app

How to use

• To send files, select the files from the main app screen and click the Send button to proceed to the Send window. Then, enter the recipient’s receive code or scan a valid QR code that contains it, proceed with sending and wait for the recipient to accept the files.
• To receive files, go to the Receive files screen from the main app menu and turn on the receiver service. Then, give the receive code that had appeared on the screen to the sender and wait for a prompt to receive the files.

What’s to come?

A PC client for NetSend File Transfer is currently in the works, and it shouldn’t take me long to finish it. When ready, I’ll update the app and post the link to the PC client here as well, so stay tuned!

Download link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aleksandardespotovski.netsendfiletransfer

If you like my app, please rate it 5 stars on Google Play. Also, leave a review if you like. :)
If you find any bugs, please send me a bug report. That will help me a lot!

Changelog
v1.2.0:
-Added a remove button to items in the send files menu
-Added a setting to save the last used receive code (enabled by default)
-Fixed bugs
v1.1.0:
-Added QR code functionality: you can now scan a QR code instead of typing the whole receive code
-Modified the receive code popup to show a QR code containing the receive code
-Bug fixes
v1.0.1:
-Bug fixes
v1.0:
-Initial release

Attachments

• device-2015-08-21-133900.png
    device-2015-08-21-133900.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 999
  • Screenshot_2015-08-20-12-43-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-12-43-36.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 983
  • Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-17-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-17-59.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 983
  • Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-19-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-19-55.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 934
  • Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-23-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-23-11.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 921
  • device-2015-08-21-135023.png
    device-2015-08-21-135023.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 912
  • device-2015-08-21-141911.png
    device-2015-08-21-141911.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 876
  • device-2015-08-21-142034.png
    device-2015-08-21-142034.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 853
  • Screenshot_2015-09-17-16-22-27.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-17-16-22-27.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
Hey guys, I'm updating NetSend File Transfer soon, so I would like to hear from you if you have any requests or suggestions for the next version? Also the PC program is in the works and should be out soon!

Reactions: AlexiusItaly

AlexiusItaly

May 12, 2014
I think you need to spam your app because it's good but only 5 person download it and i'm one of this five person (sorry for OT suggestion) ;)
An other suggestion is to add more language because i understand english but here in Italy 80% of person want italian language or they don't install the app.. If you want i can try to help you with translate (but i'm not a developer of app i only made game with game maker or app for windows with visuale basic) and i can translate word in true italian not in "no sense language" like google translate ;) so if you want i'm here (i'm a student so i've not a lot of free time but i want to help you).. Best things for now :thumbup: :)

Last edited:
Reactions: despotovski01

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
I think you need to spam your app because it's good but only 5 person download it and i'm one of this five person (sorry for OT suggestion) ;)
An other suggestion is to add more language because i understand english but here in Italy 80% of person want italian language or they don't install the app.. If you want i can try to help you with translate (but i'm not a developer of app i only made game with game maker or app for windows with visuale basic) and i can translate word in true italian not in "no sense language" like google translate ;) so if you want i'm here (i'm a student so i've not a lot of free time but i want to help you).. Best things for now [emoji106] :)
Thanks for the feedback :). I like your ideas and I could definitely use help with the translations. I'll contact you later for the translation, if that's OK with you. :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
I've always looked for an app like this!
The code thing is a little annoying when sending files to more than one device. Maybe you should include a qr-code to scan and save the device as 'known' or 'safe'.

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
I've always looked for an app like this!
The code thing is a little annoying when sending files to more than one device. Maybe you should include a qr-code to scan and save the device as 'known' or 'safe'.
Yeah, I could definitely add a QR code functionality. I will try to put it in the next update. :)

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
I tested the app with all kind of files and file sizes. Everything worked and not a single file was corrupted. ?

Just received the update via play store. Thanks for adding QR Code but I needed some to figure out how to show the code.
I think it would be better to show the qr icon next to the code.
Or even better if you would move it into the slide out menu. There you could place/ list the favorites or the last connected devices (ability to add custom names for each device).

After sending bigger files (videos) I noticed that sending takes a while. Perhaps you could think about adding an optional compressing and after receiving automatic decompressing in future releases.

I can help translate the app into german.

Cheers

Reactions: despotovski01

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
I tested the app with all kind of files and file sizes. Everything worked and not a single file was corrupted.

Just received the update via play store. Thanks for adding QR Code but I needed some to figure out how to show the code.
I think it would be better to show the qr icon next to the code.
Or even better if you would move it into the slide out menu. There you could place/ list the favorites or the last connected devices (ability to add custom names for each device).

After sending bigger files (videos) I noticed that sending takes a while. Perhaps you could think about adding an optional compressing and after receiving automatic decompressing in future releases.

I can help translate the app into german.

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback. I definitely should add an icon that suggests there's a QR popup to the receive panel. I'll do it for the next release. I appreciate your help offer for the translation, I will contact you for that later. And thanks for the other suggestions, I'll keep them in mind and try to work something out. :)

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
NetSend File Transfer has just been updated with a critical bugfix for Android 6.0 users. That's it for the current version, expect more in the days to come! :D

Reactions: 2WhiteWolves

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will try :)
    Can it send .apk too? :rolleyes:

Yes, it can send installed APKs as well as APK files in your storage memory. :)
    36TavlI.jpg

NetSend File Transfer is a free tool for sharing files between devices the Internet. It uses a device-to-device connection to transfer files, thus it’s secure and doesn’t rely on any third-party services. It doesn’t ask for a registration and is completely free of any kind of limitations!

Main features

• Fast and secure file transfer
    • Modern and easy-to-use user interface
    • No user account needed for sending and receiving files, just the recipient’s receive code
    • QR code support
    • Supports all kinds of files
    • Tabbed menu for easy file access
    • Supports sharing of installed apps
    • Data usage-friendly, allows users to set a limit to usage on mobile networks
    • Easy sharing – accepts files from any app

How to use

• To send files, select the files from the main app screen and click the Send button to proceed to the Send window. Then, enter the recipient’s receive code or scan a valid QR code that contains it, proceed with sending and wait for the recipient to accept the files.
    • To receive files, go to the Receive files screen from the main app menu and turn on the receiver service. Then, give the receive code that had appeared on the screen to the sender and wait for a prompt to receive the files.

What’s to come?

A PC client for NetSend File Transfer is currently in the works, and it shouldn’t take me long to finish it. When ready, I’ll update the app and post the link to the PC client here as well, so stay tuned!

Download link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aleksandardespotovski.netsendfiletransfer

If you like my app, please rate it 5 stars on Google Play. Also, leave a review if you like. :)
    If you find any bugs, please send me a bug report. That will help me a lot!

Changelog
    v1.2.0:
    -Added a remove button to items in the send files menu
    -Added a setting to save the last used receive code (enabled by default)
    -Fixed bugs
    v1.1.0:
    -Added QR code functionality: you can now scan a QR code instead of typing the whole receive code
    -Modified the receive code popup to show a QR code containing the receive code
    -Bug fixes
    v1.0.1:
    -Bug fixes
    v1.0:
    -Initial release
    Will try :)
    Can it send .apk too? :rolleyes:
    Sure please send

Yes its good thanks for the effort. cheers

So guys, how do you like my app? :)
    Hey guys, I'm updating NetSend File Transfer soon, so I would like to hear from you if you have any requests or suggestions for the next version? Also the PC program is in the works and should be out soon!