LG G3 Theme Help

Search This thread

dljitx

Jun 10, 2014
Ireland
Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance :)

Sent From my LG G3 F400K using Tapatalk Pro

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (version from Korea) and I am trying to get some new themes for it, as its the Korean version my smartworld doesnt work here in the UK as i need to sign into it with a Korean sim card... What i am looking for is some themes for my phone, i like the look of the dark halo one on the LG Smartworld, but cant get it because of the above... If anyone can give me some links for themes that will work on my phone.. I have downloaded a few from the internet, but they don't work.. Thanks in advance :)

just searched no dark halo on there

dljitx

Jun 10, 2014
Ireland
Ok, thanks, i have installed themer and tried a few of their themes, but that is an actual launcher, which i dont want, also
Themer appears to be very slow, i am just looking for a theme, thanks :)