Custom ROM

Search This thread

jagodic95

Apr 28, 2014
Belgrade
Witch one of latest custom ROMs for GT I9300 is best for you? From my device I want stable, smooth, without lags, crash, freezes daily use. Battery drain, for me is most important to last one day, until I went to sleep. If you can help me to find some ROMs like that that would be awsome.I used CyanogenMod, is there any better than this one? Also I used Revolutionary S5 and couple of more but this two I used most. What you think of all this ROMs on forum witch one is best? Thabk you for help :)

shivadow

Jan 26, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
As kunal said. There is no best rom. I use a stock rom with agni kernel and lots of xposed modules. It's a good all rounder and it works for me.

The stock roms are workhorses and do the job very well but some people just like the option to change stuff even though they don't actually need it. I overclocked but figured I don't need a hand warmer until winter. Stock roms do well at the standard 1.4Ghz.

Go any higher than 4.3 and the issues will become more common as this device was never designed for 4.4 and custom roms usually don't use any samsung code.

Best to look at it like this: stability/little to no customising vs not so stable/very customisable. Stock or custom roms respectively.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jagodic95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just read the rules first..
    No best ROM threads allowed at xda..

Sent from my GT-I9300
    As kunal said. There is no best rom. I use a stock rom with agni kernel and lots of xposed modules. It's a good all rounder and it works for me.

The stock roms are workhorses and do the job very well but some people just like the option to change stuff even though they don't actually need it. I overclocked but figured I don't need a hand warmer until winter. Stock roms do well at the standard 1.4Ghz.

Go any higher than 4.3 and the issues will become more common as this device was never designed for 4.4 and custom roms usually don't use any samsung code.

Best to look at it like this: stability/little to no customising vs not so stable/very customisable. Stock or custom roms respectively.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk