[ROM][ICS.587][All MDPI] Xperia Blue Ice_V4 [Both BL][X-PLODE+ROM Control]22.01.2013

Search This thread

iONEx

Feb 13, 2012
Dubrovnik
goo.gl
There's been a slight delay with V3 release.
It should be released tmrw!
V3 is super responsive with some major changes :D
So stay tuned and plz thank saqib for his work ;)

Sent from my ST15i

Reactions: Saqib Nazm

lilflix7

Jul 11, 2012
downloading the V3 now im excited to try this xperia blue ice :) hope will work to mine Thanks sir

Saqib Nazm

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
Dear members, V3 has released. Please check 1st post for important instruction, 2nd post for some updated screenshots of V3 & 3rd post for never ending changelog :p & Don't forget to post feedback please. It keeps motivated

Reactions: iONEx and dhallbhoo

lilflix7

Jul 11, 2012
thanks sir, hope wil work to me :)

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

yeah sure man :) as the title says

@saqib nazm sir as you said in your guide..

"Important Instruction for V2+V3: In first boot you will find out "Unfortunately systemUI has stopped", don't panic,just finish the setup wizard then go to settings>Date & Time & use 24hr format. After couple of seconds all will be fine. Also, 2G & torch toggle doesn't work"

what if we done that, then reboot, then i change back to 12hr format time? what would happen? will rom broke?
and also the 2g & torch toggle, is that the turning off the 3g or sometin?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

this is a stock based rom with beautiful interface. You can find all the features of sony with a new look in this rom. I have tried to make it as clean as possible,thus making it very smooth,stable & fast for daily usage. Many of you have tried to gain performance with scipts. I have used x-plode so use the rom to feel the power.
the actual reason i am able to present you my rom is the devs & respective members from our forum by experiencing their wonderful contribution & learned from them. Well, there is another person without him this wouldn't be possible is ionex. He has helped me each & every way possible. Lets see some of his great contributions.
x-mod rom
| x-plode | super thread | tweaks

features:

• based on 4.1.b.0.587
  • aroma installer
  • powered by x-plode (need dictionary what it does? Go to above thread by ionex)
  • rom control (v2)
  • mobile bravia engine (v2)
  • init.d support for both boot-loader
  • latest adreno drivers
  • xperia s keyboard
  • xperia s call screen without corners
  • new unique bootanimation
  • new themes & wallpaper
  • added adobe flash player
performance:

• init.d tweaks
  • build.prop tweaks
  • sysctl.conf tweaks
  • zipaligned all apk
  • removed all bloatwares
  • gpu rendering enabled
  • superccharged
  • long battery life
<<you can find out more>>

instruction:

• place the rom zip on sd card
  • rebbot into cwm
  • wipe data/factory reset
  • wipe cache partition
  • wipe dalvik cache
  • format system
  • install zip
  • choose bootloader & device in aroma
  • reboot phone

**should work with any ics kernel. Tested with stock,rage,panic,lupus kernel. I personally recommend lupus & kernel panic (flash it after rom because of aroma bug). Currently i had a problem with mesa after deleting wlanfixed for wifi. So, don't use mesa for now. If it works with mesa later i will let you know. Most importantly, always learn to make a backup**
a small bug with quick toggle reboot button. Just untick it from quick panel settings

~important instruction for v2+v3: in first boot you will find out "unfortunately systemui has stopped", don't panic,just finish the setup wizard then go to settings>date & time & use 24hr format. after couple of seconds all will be fine. Also, 2g & torch toggle doesn't work. it has a modded framework thus made the v2 beautiful.thanks to jobayer for his help.
Some major changes has been to v3 both in terms of performance & interface. people who used v2 will easily realize the changes.v3 is the most stable & smoothest release so far~

happy flashing of the rom. Please support me by posting feedback & hitting thanks. Kindly let me know about what you would like to see in the next release. Thanks you all[/quote]

anyway, nice boot animations, beautiful home! :D Thanks a lot sir!

first successfully installed rom :D

Last edited:

Saqib Nazm

Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
thanks sir, hope wil work to me :)

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

@saqib nazm sir as you said in your guide..

"Important Instruction for V2+V3: In first boot you will find out "Unfortunately systemUI has stopped", don't panic,just finish the setup wizard then go to settings>Date & Time & use 24hr format. After couple of seconds all will be fine. Also, 2G & torch toggle doesn't work"

what if we done that, then reboot, then i change back to 12hr format time? what would happen? will rom broke?
and also the 2g & torch toggle, is that the turning off the 3g or sometin?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

anyway, nice boot animations, beautiful home! :D Thanks a lot sir!

first successfully installed rom :D

Thanks that u liked it. Changing back to 12 hr again will give the issue of SystemUI.
Screenshots for v3 please

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
Screenshots are updated at 2nd post.Those are taken from V3

Reactions: Ikmalblack95

docrj

Nov 3, 2012
Tried it. Is good but gosh i am having some serious problems..

First of all.. Rom is great. nice features and quite simple and provides good deal of freedom to work with. :) :)

BUT some problems i am facing are:

1. the nova launcher keeps saying that please remove previous launcher from the recent apps but there is none.. can't be...

2. Free Ram after first install and with only default apps was 32mb :eek: I then restarted the cell. it improved but only to 137mb free rom. just saying that as most do, i will use facebook and whatsapp on this phone. now that will almost cramp up that rom? won't it?

3. some error saying android.acore. something has terminated keeps showing up at times.. also gapps has stopped also comes up. what's the deal with them?

4. there is a weather widget apk in the system/apps folder as well as walkman widget too... but both never show up in widgets.. can u tell me ways to fix it plz..

plz and thanks bud :):fingers-crossed:

Saqib Nazm

Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
First of all.. Rom is great. nice features and quite simple and provides good deal of freedom to work with. :) :)

BUT some problems i am facing are:

1. the nova launcher keeps saying that please remove previous launcher from the recent apps but there is none.. can't be...

2. Free Ram after first install and with only default apps was 32mb :eek: I then restarted the cell. it improved but only to 137mb free rom. just saying that as most do, i will use facebook and whatsapp on this phone. now that will almost cramp up that rom? won't it?

3. some error saying android.acore. something has terminated keeps showing up at times.. also gapps has stopped also comes up. what's the deal with them?

4. there is a weather widget apk in the system/apps folder as well as walkman widget too... but both never show up in widgets.. can u tell me ways to fix it plz..

plz and thanks bud :):fingers-crossed:

Did u format your system? & some of the widgets only works with stock launcher. If u want u can replace home.apk & delete nova launcher

docrj

Nov 3, 2012
:)

Did u format your system? & some of the widgets only works with stock launcher. If u want u can replace home.apk & delete nova launcher

Yes Saqib bro did it too. firstly did Wipe data >> wipe cache partition >> wipe dalvik cache >> format /system >> flash zip from sd card.

and naah i don't like stock launcher. nova is good but just want to see those widgets in there. will need to install a special weather and walkman widget otherwise :/

thanks for replying... :)

Saqib Nazm

Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
Yes Saqib bro did it too. firstly did Wipe data >> wipe cache partition >> wipe dalvik cache >> format /system >> flash zip from sd card.

and naah i don't like stock launcher. nova is good but just want to see those widgets in there. will need to install a special weather and walkman widget otherwise :/

thanks for replying... :)
Do a fresh install again because the problems you are referring shouldn't happen

xysen0

Jan 21, 2009
hello

i am p[lan to run this rom on xperia sk17 or sk17i. will it work?

will the skype will be compatible?

maybe someone has this rom run in Poland.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OO8ef.jpg

This is a stock based ROM with beautiful interface. You can find all the features of sony with a new look in this ROM. I have tried to make it as clean as possible,thus making it very smooth,stable & fast for daily usage. Many of you have tried to gain performance with scipts. I have used X-PLODE so use the ROM to feel the power.
    The actual reason I am able to present you my ROM is the devs & respective members from our forum by experiencing their wonderful contribution & learned from them. Well, there is another person without him this wouldn't be possible is iONEx. He has helped me each & every way possible. Lets see some of his great contributions.

iCE_MoD ROM
    | X-MoD ROM | X-Plode | Super Thread | Tweaks

Features:

• Based on 4.1.B.0.587
    • Aroma Installer