[STABLE1] [UNOFFICIAL] [ROM] OMGB 1.2.3 (Android 2.3.7 - .35 kernel)

Search This thread

Kanad

Oct 26, 2011
@cioax :) / bytecode: i dont understand if i am already on new BB why i meed baseband fix from adam to make data work? Can you pls explain.
Thanks & regards,

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai
@cioax :) / bytecode: i dont understand if i am already on new BB why i meed baseband fix from adam to make data work? Can you pls explain.
Thanks & regards,

We need to flash old baseband and get the new bb fix to make data work, because data only works on the old bb.

Edit: I want to change my sig to OMGB come on Bytecode! Get that New BB fix! :)

Edit 2: Whats the difference between old and new baseband anyway? It isn't going to affect my network or something, is it?

Edit 3: Argh, I'm having problems going back to Old BB. Is KDZ really the only way to get back?

Last edited:

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
We need to flash old baseband and get the new bb fix to make data work, because data only works on the old bb.

Edit: I want to change my sig to OMGB come on Bytecode! Get that New BB fix! :)

Edit 2: Whats the difference between old and new baseband anyway? It isn't going to affect my network or something, is it?

Edit 3: Argh, I'm having problems going back to Old BB. Is KDZ really the only way to get back?

try this..copy files in system/lib and give permissions (rw-r--r--) with root explorer and reboot

if you are on new bb and have flashed the old bb version, then only copy the files from the zip

Bytecode

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
We got a little situation going on right here. I need the right libs list for the New BB. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I will explore further.

Cresqo

Mar 18, 2012
Just flashed this Rom to see if newBB patch working or not(didnt work), i used it for like 5 mins only.

One thing I noticed

- There is poor quality radio buttons and progress ones too, same thing that happened with early versions of popdog's oxygen port

Bytecode

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
Just flashed this Rom to see if newBB patch working or not(didnt work), i used it for like 5 mins only.

One thing I noticed

- There is poor quality radio buttons and progress ones too, same thing that happened with early versions of popdog's oxygen port

Thanks for reporting,Beta2.1 will have fixed data and new audio lib ;)

Sorry dudes but uh.. really busy these days ;) today I came back home at 8:30 PM and I still have to study! ;(

Reactions: Lt.Win and Kanad

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai
The fix for the new bb posted here didn't work. I'm going to try adfad666's old bb fix.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OMGB = Pure Gingerbread AOSP. Minimal deviations from stock.
    Current version 1.2.3-STABLE1 as of May 07

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone slim, sleek, and fast.

• 2.3.7 Based.
    • Fast
    • Minimal deviations from stock

• Three in one reboot mod
      • Extra Rom info in About Phone
      • Screen On/Off enabled by default
      • Ubuntu font
      • T3hh4xx0r Wallpapers
      • TMO Theme Changer
      • FM Radio
      • Stripped down God Mode for easy addons and nightlies downloads
    Known Bugs
    • Data doesn't work on New BB version - Fixed in Stable1 (libril.so)
    • Libaudio outdated,so audio isn't routed correctly Fixed in Stable1 (libaudiopolicy.so)
    • Wi-Fi sleep policy does not work - Fixed in Stable1 (zImage)
    • Chargemode is buggy - Fixed in Stable1 (init)
    Screenshots
    It's AOSP,so you basically need to look around for AOSP screenshots.
    Downloads:

Changelog:

-RC0:

• Initial buggy release -Beta2
    -Beta2 (RC1):

• Changed device tree,highly optimized by me
    • Microphone fixed
    • FM Radio fixed
    • Added lockscreen_carrier_default to all languages. Now,instead of (no service) shows Optimus One OMGB(no service). Modified all languages values to make it show on different langs.
    • Languages fixed (now has every lang)
    • God Mode now reads P500 as a supported device
    • Translated wallpapers for all values (in every lang but english showed CyanogenMod wallpapers).
    • Translated Protips for all values (in every lang but english wasn't showing OMGB tips,and my tips :D)
    • Removed the brcm_patchram_plus in source
    • Patched official CM7 folder to make WiFi work
    • A lot of new code updates
    -Stable1:

• Updated libaudio
    • Fixed data on New BB
    • Fixed Wi-Fi sleep policy not working
    • Added ThunderVN kernel
    • Chargemode bugs fixed
    Source (OMGB)
    Source (LG-P500 device tree)
    Twitter (r2DoesInc)
    Twitter (me)
    IRC
    #omfx on Freenode or use our Webchat
    Yo guys out there! Guess who's finally back to renew P500 development (lol :p) :D Nah seriously,lemme just explain what happened.

On February,13 2012 my ASUS laptop (X53SV-SX598V) was sent to the store where I bought it. On February,17 (2012),the computer was sent to ASUS italian technical assistance center. On February,19 (2012) the computer arrived to the spot. For 4 f*cking weeks those bastards didn't even take a look to my PC. In the 5th week they started to take a look,and they couldn't understand the problem (!!!). So on the 7th week the store owner decided to call again the technical assistance center,and they said: "The AC circuit is broken,we don't have a new one". So the owner was so kind to offer me a new computer. I couldn't make my mind. Here's the deal:

• Acer Aspire (i5 / 6GB RAM / CUDA 2GB)
    • HP (i5 / 4GB RAM / RADEON 2GB DDR5(!))
    I decided to keep the HP. The i5 is great for building ****,the i7 is good for graphic stuffs. And anyway I'm adding 4 extra GB of RAM so i5 + 8GB RAM = good.

Buying it on wednesday.

Trust me. I'm speaking specifically to italian people. Do not buy ASUS PCs,their technical assistance sucks c*ck.

So here's the deal: As soon as I get the lappy,I'll put ubuntu on it and then sync all repos I need. Current projects? Well..

• OMGB (Will quit this really quick,easy right? :))
    • OMFGB (closed-source port I'm trying)
    • CM6 (kinda sick of Froyo ****,so I'll implement ueventd and fix the camera real quick)
    • openOptimus (I want to give last update for ever,it will be the best update,since on april this rom will make a year. ANNIVERSARY EDITION v3 coming ;))
    • Finally,AOKP (teamwork with mDroidd). Wait for me!
    langeuges fixed great news and 1 question this build based on last r2d omgb source or your old omgb source
    sorry for my bad english

Well,from december to april there have been no OMGB updates - just my device folder completely renewed ;) We can consider this as an AOSP ROM just with god mode that only work for file manager and gapps. Can't download the mainstream.

P.S: The build seems complete,but camera FCes. I'll rebuild the needed module. Good news is that copybit doesn't slow down **** ;)

P.P.S: I'll upload an AMSS6031 and an AMSS6134 (old and new bb iirc) version separately,no need fixes or stuff ;)
    YEAHHHHHHH

Chargemode working now! This makes me sooo much happy because we're close to release. :)

But,uh.. it boots wierd,it skips bootanimation.

EDIT: Fixed that also ;) who knows,ETA may be tonight or tomorrow ;)

EDIT: RIL Fixed!!!!! :) Building & uploading ;)
    LATEST NEWS: I'm now buying a (obviously free) HP. Specs:

- Core i7
    - 6 GB RAM
    - Radeon HD 1GB DDR5.

I'll join the MAC soon. I'll buy the PC in two days. 12H of full charge then install ubuntu. So on thursday I will restore my developer habits :p

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium