[Q] Galaxy S Blaze 4G Unlock?

Search This thread

Haloruler64

Aug 11, 2010
Daly City
Is there any method to unlock the Blaze? And if I get it SIM unlocked officially, will the unlock stick through rooting and flashing ROMs?

EDIT: The unlock will come from either cellunlock.net or cellunlocker.net. Will it stick through ROM flashes?

Last edited:

dep3che

Apr 6, 2010
Phoenix
I think you can also just call TMobile and tell them you are going out of the country and they will unlock it for you. Last time I did this, the rep was really cool about it.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using XDA

talindsay

May 3, 2012
At least with my G1, yes - once it was sim-unlocked, nothing I did to the phone changed that. I think the firmware level at which the sim locking occurs is unaffected by the roms you have on the phone, though others with more experience may correct me on that.

Reactions: dep3che

dr4stic

Oct 18, 2009
It should stick. With other manufacturers I've used, and I don't expect samsung to be any different, it seems to go beyond even firmware. It will definitely survive OS updates and history has shown it survives radio updates as well.

Reactions: dep3che

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At least with my G1, yes - once it was sim-unlocked, nothing I did to the phone changed that. I think the firmware level at which the sim locking occurs is unaffected by the roms you have on the phone, though others with more experience may correct me on that.
    It should stick. With other manufacturers I've used, and I don't expect samsung to be any different, it seems to go beyond even firmware. It will definitely survive OS updates and history has shown it survives radio updates as well.