Htc One X Plus RUU Asia India June 2013

Search This thread

neelgangrade

May 8, 2011
Well finally i got my HTC One X + today and was searching a backup STOCK Rom online for the
baseband : 3.1024.168.32
Software number : 1.17.707.2
4.1.1 and sense 4+

Well here is the link for latest RUU, i havent check though. you guys can check it up ... its for Asia India

Includes all the Updates till june 2013

mod edit: removed :D
Please let me know if its working properly. :fingers-crossed:
Hit thanks if i had helped you.

and m working on HTC One Google Play edition and HTC One SENSE5 edition. will port it up and report back soon. Its a comback back soo many months. Feeling good ! :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

anyen

Dec 27, 2012
Well finally i got my HTC One X + today and was searching a backup STOCK Rom online for the
4.1.1 and sense 4+

Well here is the link for latest RUU, i havent check though. you guys can check it up ... its for Asia India

and m working on HTC One Google Play edition and HTC One SENSE5 edition. will port it up and report back soon. Its a comback back soo many months. Feeling good ! :angel:

wow thx for the effort but it is the 1.17.707.1....not 2.....

Last edited by a moderator:

pandaball

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
4shared is not allowed as a file host, so link removed. OP please check your PM :)

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
4.1.1 and sense 4+

Does it work for hboot 1.4?
If it does, can you please pm me the link? ;)

joshuamelwani

Jul 7, 2013
Hey can you please PM me the link too? I have been searching for this for days.

send it asap, Its urgent! Thanks in advance!

neelgangrade

May 8, 2011
i really dont know what u r talking about ! but even if u want this one ...u can PM me ! will provide u the lik for that ! coz net speed is too slow to upload a large 690 mb file ! :(

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India

droids@m

Dec 16, 2012
Bangalore

neelgangrade

May 8, 2011
What I meant is the ROM link you shared me with is already available on this thread :) :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2094118
And unfortunately it does not work on hboot 1.4...

No that one was not available over there .... thats an old version ! the link i had provided is of the latest RUU !

RUU ENRC2B U JB 45 hTC Asia WWE 1.17.707.1 Radio 3.1204.168.32 release 299722 signed.exe

its the latest one available out their !

its just a plain text... for link u have to PM me !

Reactions: nukeman239

neelgangrade

May 8, 2011
Quick question bro..........I have taken the backup of the stock after unlocking the bootloader....

By doing that anyways i wouldn't be getting OTA updates right...........?????:fingers-crossed:

once u r rooted ...u no longer will get OTA ! so better get back to stock ...sense 5 on it way this august ! :angel:

oceans2seas

Nov 27, 2012
Help

What I meant is the ROM link you shared me with is already available on this thread :) :

Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried rooting my phone and was successful upto the stage of flashing the CMW recovery and the SuperSU. When I used fastboot and flashed the boot image of the ROM i downloaded, installed the ROM & the Gapps ([ROM][OFFICIAL] 14/7/13 HTC OneX+ INTER CM10.1.1 stable) Something went wrong, not sure what, and it kept getting stuck on the initial screen where I see the CyanogenMod circular annimation. Does not move further at all. Any help on how I can resolve this? I did not flash a separate kernel only installed the ROM after flashing its boot.img via fastboot (using CMD) do you think flashing the BLADE kernel will resolve this?

Anyways...
Right now my battery is almost dead so I cannot flash anything and the phone is stuck on the fastboot screen. I am not sure if the battery charging but I have connected the phone to the charger plugged into a power socket. I have flashed the stock recovery and loacked bootloader, I tried to go back to stock using the RUU file mentioned in the below link. But it failed since i had 1.17.401.2. and the RUU was the 1.17.401.1 version.

Can anyone help me with the following:
1. Can I still flash the CyanogenMod ROM that I have on the phones SD card along with the Gapps and get back normal functionality?
2. Since I have locked the bootloader and flased the stock recovery should I wait for the RRU with the 1.17.401.2 to come up and then run RUU?

droids@m

Dec 16, 2012
Bangalore
Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried rooting my phone and was successful upto the stage of flashing the CMW recovery and the SuperSU. When I used fastboot and flashed the boot image of the ROM i downloaded, installed the ROM & the Gapps ([ROM][OFFICIAL] 14/7/13 HTC OneX+ INTER CM10.1.1 stable) Something went wrong, not sure what, and it kept getting stuck on the initial screen where I see the CyanogenMod circular annimation. Does not move further at all. Any help on how I can resolve this? I did not flash a separate kernel only installed the ROM after flashing its boot.img via fastboot (using CMD) do you think flashing the BLADE kernel will resolve this?

Anyways...
Right now my battery is almost dead so I cannot flash anything and the phone is stuck on the fastboot screen. I am not sure if the battery charging but I have connected the phone to the charger plugged into a power socket. I have flashed the stock recovery and loacked bootloader, I tried to go back to stock using the RUU file mentioned in the below link. But it failed since i had 1.17.401.2. and the RUU was the 1.17.401.1 version.

1. Can I still flash the CyanogenMod ROM that I have on the phones SD card along with the Gapps and get back normal functionality?
2. Since I have locked the bootloader and flased the stock recovery should I wait for the RRU with the 1.17.401.2 to come up and then run RUU?

Hi, Dude

There is no trouble do the following

1. The RUU wont work if u have the HBOOT as 1.40 so don't try that it of no use.

2. For ur problem to get sorted unlock ur bootloader and flash TWRP recovery from fastboot (once u have done this if the charge is too low Go into recovery and connect the phone to AC power not the usb and charge it at least to 70%)

3. after the phone is charged enough connect the phone into PC when in recovery mode

4. type "adb devices" it will show ur phones serial number and as in recovery(if ur not able to see the phone in recovery uninstall the drivers and
reinstall it again and try a reboot)

5. now do "adb shell" it will enter ur phone storage

6. type "mkdir /sdcard/0"

6. I recommend u going to CM10.1 itself since u have that with u so do "adb push ROM.zip /sdcard/0" and "adb push gapps.zip /sdcard/0"

7. Now go to install and navigate to sdcard>0 and there u will find the files u had copied through adb push

8. flash it.

9. In PC extract the boot.img alone from the CM10.1 to the fastboot folder

9. boot in bootloader and flash the boot.img using the "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and also do "fastboot erase cache"

10.now reboot the phone it ll work for sure if u have done all the mentioned above properly.

Hope it helps :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: oceans2seas

oceans2seas

Nov 27, 2012
Hi

Hi, Dude

1. The RUU wont work if u have the HBOOT as 1.40 so don't try that it of no use.

2. For ur problem to get sorted unlock ur bootloader and flash TWRP recovery from fastboot (once u have done this if the charge is too low Go into recovery and connect the phone to AC power not the usb and charge it at least to 70%)

3. after the phone is charged enough connect the phone into PC when in recovery mode

4. type "adb devices" it will show ur phones serial number and as in recovery(if ur not able to see the phone in recovery uninstall the drivers and

6. I recommend u going to CM10.1 itself since u have that with u so do "adb push ROM.zip /sdcard/0" and "adb push gapps.zip /sdcard/0"

7. Now go to install and navigate to sdcard>0 and there u will find the files u had copied through adb push

8. flash it.

9. boot in bootloader and flash the boot.img using the "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and also do "fastboot erase cache"

10.now reboot the phone it ll work for sure if u have done all the mentioned above properly.

Thank you for your revert.

I will try this method once TWRP has been downloaded. Can you suggest a link for this? Sorry I am trying to be really cautious with everything I do from now on.
When you say type adb XXX from points 4 to 6 you mean that I should open the CMD and type? If i am right then do I have to go all the way down to fastboot (as in C:\fastboot) ? or is there something else I need to do?

Really appreciate the time you have spent on this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.1.1 and sense 4+

4shared is not allowed as a file host, so link removed. OP please check your PM :)

You forgot a link inside the quote

No that one was not available over there .... thats an old version ! the link i had provided is of the latest RUU !

RUU ENRC2B U JB 45 hTC Asia WWE 1.17.707.1 Radio 3.1204.168.32 release 299722 signed.exe

its the latest one available out their !

its just a plain text... for link u have to PM me !
    Hello,

Anyways...

Hi, Dude

8. flash it.

Thank you for your revert.

I will try this method once TWRP has been downloaded. Can you suggest a link for this? Sorry I am trying to be really cautious with everything I do from now on.
    When you say type adb XXX from points 4 to 6 you mean that I should open the CMD and type? If i am right then do I have to go all the way down to fastboot (as in C:\fastboot) ? or is there something else I need to do?

Really appreciate the time you have spent on this

If u have android-sdk- installed you can navigate to the C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools and right click on a blank space holding shift and from the context menu u can choose "open the command window here"

if u don have that installed you can get the Minimal ADB and Fastboot files from here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1S0LCuXCnnmSWh6NGJmSE1BUWc/edit

install that .exe and it will launch in a command prompt window u can type the commands there

I would suggest u to download the Minimal ADB and try doing things from there

copy CM10.1 and gapps to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot" (since I am using 64-bit windows I have "Program Files (x86)" if urs is 32-bit the path will be "C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot")

extract the boot.img from the CM10.1 zip too to the same "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot"

try the above mentioned and follow the tutorial