[ How ] To Flash [CWM] Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Dous GT-S7262

Search This thread

Jawad Twam

May 19, 2014
Ramallah
How To Flash CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Dous GT-S7262​

Hello Guys :) I'm back xD

And today i'm gonna show you how to flash CWM Recovery .....
i dont want to talk too much hahaha let's start ;)

Downloads:

1. Recovery.tar
2. Odin

Flashing Recovery:
1. Download the above both files.
2. Extract the Odin zip file.
3. Open the Odin
4. Turn off your device.
5. Turn it on in download mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button + Home Button at the same time, dont leave buttons until a Warning screen appears, leave the buttons when Warning screen appears, and then press Volume Up button to continue to Download Mode.
6. Connect Your device to PC via USB Cable.
7. Added! message will be shown in message box of Odin.
8. Now in Odin click on PDA and choose the Recovery.tar zip file.
9. Then click Start. Your device will be flashed with a custom recovery.

HIT THANKS

JAWAD TWAM

Joseph.mk99

Oct 21, 2014
اخي شو مشان انو عم يطلعلي شاشة بيضا

كل ما ادخول عل ريكفري صار يطلعلي شاشة بيضا و ما عم اقدر اظبطوا لو سمحت تساعدني

giliwawa

Dec 4, 2015
why is the screen going white and nothing showing up while booting into recovery mode ?
the flashing of the recovery was a succes acording to odin.

totor48

Dec 9, 2015
giliwawa: Maybe your recovery.tar was corrupted... You can try another one, or come back to the stock one which can be extracted from a firmware update.

Gurkirat_Singh

Mar 25, 2015
@Jawad Twam IDK if I used this guide to flash twrp recovery on my s7262 or not, cause it's been a long time.

I just wanted to ask why one can't get into recovery mode by pressing the hardware keys. Is it cause I installed twrp or is there anything else I'm missing? I did got into recovery mode through advance reboot in developers options tho. And download mode was working as well through hardware keys.

Yogesh1969

Oct 2, 2012
Mumbai
@Jawad Twam IDK if I used this guide to flash twrp recovery on my s7262 or not, cause it's been a long time.

I just wanted to ask why one can't get into recovery mode by pressing the hardware keys. Is it cause I installed twrp or is there anything else I'm missing? I did got into recovery mode through advance reboot in developers options tho. And download mode was working as well through hardware keys.
Maybe the recovery file you flashed, is corrupted. Also, what shows on screen after booting into recovery.?

Gurkirat_Singh

Mar 25, 2015
@Yogesh1969 no it wasn't corrupted. I wasn't pressing the buttons in the right pattern, which I didn't even knew existed by going through the guides given online(even on xda's numerous posts). This video helped me out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-mglw46h4&t=83s

It's all about proper pattern and timing. And no one mentions it neither on XDA nor on any other website. I tried to find the video through google search but rather I got other BS videos than this helpful one. It's thanks to the history option in youtube I was able to locate it.

If you press all the buttons at the same time, nothing happens. But if you do the same thing in the case of download mode then it works. Like What?? Then when you flash a custom recovery or even root your device, the red warning symbol doesn't shows up on the top left corner of the screen when device boots up, making me to believe that whatever I was doing wasn't working. Unless you install a custom rom or a rom with a custom kernel, then only that warning sign shows up.

It's just all big steaming pile of sh** that samsung created and other forgot to address.

Reactions: Yogesh1969

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Flash CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Dous GT-S7262​

Hello Guys :) I'm back xD

And today i'm gonna show you how to flash CWM Recovery .....
    i dont want to talk too much hahaha let's start ;)

Downloads:

1. Recovery.tar
    2. Odin

Flashing Recovery:
    1. Download the above both files.
    2. Extract the Odin zip file.
    3. Open the Odin
    4. Turn off your device.
    5. Turn it on in download mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button + Home Button at the same time, dont leave buttons until a Warning screen appears, leave the buttons when Warning screen appears, and then press Volume Up button to continue to Download Mode.
    6. Connect Your device to PC via USB Cable.
    7. Added! message will be shown in message box of Odin.
    8. Now in Odin click on PDA and choose the Recovery.tar zip file.
    9. Then click Start. Your device will be flashed with a custom recovery.

HIT THANKS

JAWAD TWAM
    Working CWM Recovery for S7262

Here is the Link . . . . .. . Flash with Odin
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6xAzFVJYc3YbXlaaWNyenlpNkU/view?pli=1
    @Yogesh1969 no it wasn't corrupted. I wasn't pressing the buttons in the right pattern, which I didn't even knew existed by going through the guides given online(even on xda's numerous posts). This video helped me out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-mglw46h4&t=83s

It's all about proper pattern and timing. And no one mentions it neither on XDA nor on any other website. I tried to find the video through google search but rather I got other BS videos than this helpful one. It's thanks to the history option in youtube I was able to locate it.

If you press all the buttons at the same time, nothing happens. But if you do the same thing in the case of download mode then it works. Like What?? Then when you flash a custom recovery or even root your device, the red warning symbol doesn't shows up on the top left corner of the screen when device boots up, making me to believe that whatever I was doing wasn't working. Unless you install a custom rom or a rom with a custom kernel, then only that warning sign shows up.

It's just all big steaming pile of sh** that samsung created and other forgot to address.