{WIP}Doubleshot & Sensation Ports [Sense 3.0, Android 2.3.3]

Search This thread

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
New Info READ
This is a totally new port, based off the Doubleshot leak found here http://911sniper.blog.163.com/blog/static/14290088120113281045186/

The Sensation port has been replaced by this one, as it fits our screen. Some things may be ripped from the Sensation port and used in this one, but from here on out, focus is on this one.

Don't ask about data. I know it's busted, we may/may be able to use the CM ril to hack up some data, but even if that would work, we still don't have the code yet. Please don't bug me about it.

This leak is a bit bloated with TMO stuff, pink icons and such -yuck- so its HUGE, weighing it at > 400MB originally. Over time ill dump more and more of the bloat out.

Screenshots
sb3bep.png
2z898is.png

1zfhmp4.png
10zv40n.png

Updates
-4/28
--New leak, rom now based off of the Doubleshot leak.
--Screen fits ours, so no more issues there!
--Data is still out, I know.

Working/Fixed
-Sensors
-Lights
-Lockscreen and Rosie
-Wifi
-EGL (Mostly, read below for more info.)
-SD Card mounting
-Location services

EGL Issues
As on the other leak, EGL is mostly working, but there are some kinks.
Occasionally your screen may go white. You will need to tap around until it pops back up or just back out.
Your picture gallery wont display pictures.
Weather videos don't play.
Notification/Quick Settings labels, along with the pull down bar are white. Tap where the label would be and itll work just fine.

Hit the donate or the thanks button. Either one is fine by me.
Donate
Twitter
IRC
#r2gb on Freenode or use our Webchat

Last edited:

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
Sensation Info
This isn't meant to be a daily driver. This is a work in progress. Do not complain about any features or lack thereof. This is testing build ported onto a phone that wasn't mean to run it. Of course things don't work.

Please also be aware that this wasn't even supposed to work. I got bored waiting for an OMFGB build to finish copying over, and decided to give this a go. This is not my main project, but I'll be working on it as much as time allows for, I'm pretty curious about Sense 3.0 too ;)

Because the Desire HD guys are awesome and have a ton of devs working on this project, they are actually the ones making all the progress. Capychimp, Flemmard, Diamondback, they are all the guys getting the hardcore m10 hacking done. Big big big thanks to them. All the resized apps have come from them. You can find them on #m10decoder on freenode, or here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1036446

Updates
-4/29
--We now have an m10 decoder. This should make us able to resize things at will. All credits to Flemmard and Diamondback
-4/24
--Rosie has been shifted down to be more usable. Top part is cut off though.
--Lockscreen has also been shifted to give more usability.
--PCSCII, the Connect to PC app has been resized.
--Calendar has been resized.
--Flashlight has been resized.
--Weather animations resized for our screens.
--SD working.
--Sensors working.
-4/16
--Egl is my *****.
--Rosie opens and runs. Things are a bit off sized though.

Last edited:

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Welcome back hahah I'm happy your doing the port.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

ethan.r.besbris

Jan 30, 2010
Mt. Wolf
Last edited:

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
I remember when you ported the gingerbread sdk hahah I couldn't believe it. Is everything working but lockscreen?
Nvm i see no data
Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

ikithme

Oct 6, 2009
Bellingham
Can we get a list of working and not working please?

Obviously the lock screen isn't working currently but that doesn't mean it couldn't be a daily driver right?

jtpstealth

May 29, 2010
Mesa, AZ
I'm a dinc user but guys, give r2 time. Don't rush him. He's very particular with his builds and support is amazing. He'll get it there. Don't worry :)
On another note r2, would this even be worth a try porting to the dinc?

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
If i get this thing running well on the tbolt, i dont see why not...as a matter of fact, im stuck compiling, let me get some coffee and smoke a bowl and ill have an inc port up.

**shrugs** What else am I doing tonight lol?

For the lockscreen question, well...we dont even have the lockscreen working on this build yet.

Top Liked Posts