GTA 3 android cheats

Search This thread

grimezyd

Sep 21, 2009
sunderland
Hi everyone I bring to you grand cheats I give you one and you figure the rest out.
PC cheats work
you need a keyboard connected to the device you're playing the game on
And you type the code from the PC version while the game is loaded eg on foot /in car
So I'll start you off
A gun cheat is. Gunsgunsguns
I would make a full list but I just discovered this and tested one cheat
The reason its only one code (for now) is I really need to get to bed now as I have a 5am start tomorrow so I leave this for you lot to enjoy

Theonew

Dec 4, 2010
Wherever I am
Here are some (From PC version):
ANICESETOFWHEELS--- No Chassis, Wheels Only
BANGBANGBANG--- All Cars Explode
BOOOOORING--- Slows Time
CHITTYCHITTYBB--- Low Gravity
CORNERSLIKEMAD--- Sensitive Steering
GESUNDHEIT--- 100% Health
GIVEUSATANK--- Get A Tank
GUNSGUNSGUNS--- All Weapons
IFIWEREARICHMAN--- More Money
ILIKEDRESSINGUP--- Skin Change
ILIKESCOTLAND--- Misty
ILOVESCOTLAND--- Rain
ITSALLGOINGMAAAD--- Aggressive Pedestrians
MADWEATHER--- Very Fast Game Clock
MOREPOLICEPLEASE--- Wanted Level Up
NASTYLIMBSCHEAT--- Increased Gore
NOBODYLIKESME--- Peds Attack You
NOPOLICEPLEASE--- Wanted Level Down
PEASOUP--- Fog
SKINCANCERFORME--- Sunshine
TIMEFLIESWHENYOU--- Turbo Mode
TURTOISE--- 100% Armor
WEAPONSFORALL--- All Ped Have Weapons

Last edited:

Emmanuel U

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs
COOL!!

Thanks for the "help you out";) codes

BTW:
So on the Android market The 1.2 ghz dual core Mytouch 4g slide supposedly doesn't work but the Mytouch 4g single core 1ghz does
I download it though my bro's g2x and transfered it to my phone and works lag free!!)

Reactions: mmhasanovee

grimezyd

Sep 21, 2009
sunderland
Reactions: mmhasanovee

tipsek

May 7, 2011
This can be done another way too. You must be on your WiFi and also have a PC connected to same network. Then what you do is download app from market called WiFi Keyboard and enter cheats via PC to your phone.

Step-by-step:

1) Download WiFi Keyboard from market
2) Install
3) Go to Settings -> Locale and text
4) Tick WiFiKeyboard (press OK on attention message)
5) Touch Select input method
6) Select WiFiKeyboard

In your notification bar, you will notice an URL address. When you open notification bar and see this URL, go type it in your PC browser. Use Chrome or FireFox recommended.

7) Enter the URL from notification bar into your PC browser
8) WiFi Keyboard page opens
9) Run the game on your phone
10) When in game, type cheats in input window on your PC (maybe press enter after done)
11) Watch "cheat activated" on your phone, done!

*note: you can also use wifi keyboard for example to type other text in your phone, like sms, email, etc..
**note: to set back your input method, go to settings -> locale and text, then select your desired input method.

Hope this helps, enjoy cheating :p

dule0911

Dec 6, 2011
The keyboard of my SE Xperia Pro works perfect, no need of another keyboard connected ;)
And all the controls and cheats work from the keyboard aswell. Just having trouble with modifying the default keyboard controls (not the on-screen controls).

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
@grime : can i ask you something bro ?? Why to play such a game in which you need cheats to complete it ?? no offence :)

capncark

Jan 17, 2009
This isn't working for me, I just get a replay in the game when doing this. I looked for an icon setting within the hacker keyboard settings but didn't find anything..

Ditto for me on this. Holding menu button brings up replay mode in the game. I've tried hacker keyboard, wifi keyboard and game keyboard. Even if I do get the keyboard up by assigning a different button to call it up, the cheats do nothing. I'm running ver 1.3 on my xperia play.

What version are people running that are getting these cheats to work?:confused:

capncark

Jan 17, 2009
Ditto for me on this. Holding menu button brings up replay mode in the game. I've tried hacker keyboard, wifi keyboard and game keyboard. Even if I do get the keyboard up by assigning a different button to call it up, the cheats do nothing. I'm running ver 1.3 on my xperia play.

What version are people running that are getting these cheats to work?:confused:

nevermind, I tried again using gamekeyboard.apk, set volume up button to call up keyboard in game and tried typing with game pad slid IN and... voila Im a cheater :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: ali.chn174

Paul1989

Aug 6, 2011
sorry to bump an old thread but if u type in giveusatank in caps and keep typing over and over it will spawn a tiny little car but everytime I try to get in this tiny little car I get kicked off the game. :S no fc window just kicks me out the game ???

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
ok so i got the cheats to work (except the tank might be removed from this game and flying isnt good) how do we remove the cheats i tried to reenter them but i get cheat activated again any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This can be done another way too. You must be on your WiFi and also have a PC connected to same network. Then what you do is download app from market called WiFi Keyboard and enter cheats via PC to your phone.

Step-by-step:

1) Download WiFi Keyboard from market
    2) Install
    3) Go to Settings -> Locale and text
    4) Tick WiFiKeyboard (press OK on attention message)
    5) Touch Select input method
    6) Select WiFiKeyboard

In your notification bar, you will notice an URL address. When you open notification bar and see this URL, go type it in your PC browser. Use Chrome or FireFox recommended.

7) Enter the URL from notification bar into your PC browser
    8) WiFi Keyboard page opens
    9) Run the game on your phone
    10) When in game, type cheats in input window on your PC (maybe press enter after done)
    11) Watch "cheat activated" on your phone, done!

*note: you can also use wifi keyboard for example to type other text in your phone, like sms, email, etc..
    **note: to set back your input method, go to settings -> locale and text, then select your desired input method.

Hope this helps, enjoy cheating :p
    Here are some (From PC version):
    ANICESETOFWHEELS--- No Chassis, Wheels Only
    BANGBANGBANG--- All Cars Explode
    BOOOOORING--- Slows Time
    CHITTYCHITTYBB--- Low Gravity
    CORNERSLIKEMAD--- Sensitive Steering
    GESUNDHEIT--- 100% Health
    GIVEUSATANK--- Get A Tank
    GUNSGUNSGUNS--- All Weapons
    IFIWEREARICHMAN--- More Money
    ILIKEDRESSINGUP--- Skin Change
    ILIKESCOTLAND--- Misty
    ILOVESCOTLAND--- Rain
    ITSALLGOINGMAAAD--- Aggressive Pedestrians
    MADWEATHER--- Very Fast Game Clock
    MOREPOLICEPLEASE--- Wanted Level Up
    NASTYLIMBSCHEAT--- Increased Gore
    NOBODYLIKESME--- Peds Attack You
    NOPOLICEPLEASE--- Wanted Level Down
    PEASOUP--- Fog
    SKINCANCERFORME--- Sunshine
    TIMEFLIESWHENYOU--- Turbo Mode
    TURTOISE--- 100% Armor
    WEAPONSFORALL--- All Ped Have Weapons
    Hi everyone I bring to you grand cheats I give you one and you figure the rest out.
    PC cheats work
    you need a keyboard connected to the device you're playing the game on
    And you type the code from the PC version while the game is loaded eg on foot /in car
    So I'll start you off
    A gun cheat is. Gunsgunsguns
    I would make a full list but I just discovered this and tested one cheat
    The reason its only one code (for now) is I really need to get to bed now as I have a 5am start tomorrow so I leave this for you lot to enjoy
    This is too much hassle... try this xD

its a start http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1397327
    COOL!!

Thanks for the "help you out";) codes

BTW:
    So on the Android market The 1.2 ghz dual core Mytouch 4g slide supposedly doesn't work but the Mytouch 4g single core 1ghz does
    I download it though my bro's g2x and transfered it to my phone and works lag free!!)