[ROM][05.08.13] Dynamics 2.2

Search This thread

Link1993

Jun 25, 2009
Rouen
Greate ! Can't install it, with HSPL or with RSPL, it allways stays on 22%...

all an evening doing this, for nothing ^^

Anyone can help me please ? (is it even half-bricked ??? well, it's much more complicated than on old wm devices ... :( )

morpheuszg

Nov 25, 2007
Duesseldorf
I've also found another small bug. If you open Messaging and click on a message and then open the keyboard, it normally should set the cursor in the text box so that you can directly start typing. But in my case, it stays out of focus so that I have to manually tap on the text box to start typing.

Link1993

Jun 25, 2009
Rouen
Hi morpheus ! Is it doing the same in bing when you slide out the keyboard ?

Anyway, I think it's more a wp7 build problem if you use the tango version

In my case, some feedback, I tryed instead to install the mango version which has been successfully installed. Well, I haven't noticed something strange in it, great work ! ;)

lordmago

Feb 13, 2010
Near Venice
Good job

enjoy the new rom port and leave a thanks to ultrashot and me if you like it.

Thanks for your work!
It's really nice to see something new coming out,
after reading that the customers pioneers of the first hour will only get the Start screen and not much more (new kernel, new api and important things like those ones... :eek: :mad: )

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Can someone test to send facebook message from the messaging hub to a offline Facebook contact? It was working little while ago in Ansar's latest rom, but now with this rom I dont seem to get messages through.

Kr3i0s

Jun 30, 2011
I am currently using the Dynamics 7 1.01b rom.
Is it possible to for the OP to sign the attached nokia counters cab.

Attachments

• nokia_counter.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
N

nath

The Eastern download doesn't seem to work.

(and the whole server is blocking Chinese IPs completely, but using my UK VPN it also doesn't work, just page not found though, not blocked by server)

KewinPol

Jul 14, 2012
I use this ROM v1.21 and it's working very good, good work. I hope you are making a new ROM 7.8

Dinchy87

Aug 9, 2011
Živinice
a very good rom but is there any new ROM for HTC 7 pro Europe version with the new 7.10.8858? i see there are a lot for HTC Titan, Omnia 7 and so on...

Top Liked Posts